ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Thompson couldn't wait a few more days for Amendment 2 to pass...

Put Insta on suicide watch

Seems to me that you're falling even further behind on your 'Hit or Miss' table.
You're in danger of being the 'Mighty Casey' up to bat. :oops:
Not even if he had been the only 'featured' RB this year. o_O

Since the Gators have the solid insulation of 4 other high quality RB's available, (Perine - Scarlett - Cronkrite - Herndon) it's not even a small concern for this game.

Just another demonstration of why 'RB's by Committee' is such a better way. :p

Last edited:
There was some commentator talk this week about maybe Cronkrite being the 'odd-man-out' among the RB's, especially with all 4 coming back next year, and adding 1 or maybe 2 more RB's to the roster.

But hey, I have a different solution for that situation. Let him move from RB to Slot WR, just like Brandon Powell has done. Cronkrite has good-soft hands and he can get the tough YAK's. He would be the bruiser at the slot, to go with the speed and moves of Powell and Massey next season.

Last edited:
did UGA just get two guys back on the same topic from the same thing

I gotta say im shocked WE lost one

did UGA just get two guys back on the same topic from the same thing

I gotta say im shocked WE lost one
They were never suspended. We suspended Thompson. UGA never suspend their 2 players and won't serve suspensions. Both defensive starters.

Well, this might codify our RB rotation. With primarily Scarlett and Perine running, we might see some consistent production. Cronkrite is supposedly exploring transfer options.

Well, this might codify our RB rotation. With primarily Scarlett and Perine running, we might see some consistent production. Cronkrite is supposedly exploring transfer options.

This is just weird. Coming in to the year it seems like everyone was on the Cronkrite and Thompson bandwagons and now the other two have emerged as the favorites. I love that the speed guys are winning out, just seems opposite of what many experts thought

Reactions: GatorNation79
I like Cronkrite a lot, but I don't see what happens in practice. I think he could still do well for us but sounds like that's not going to happen

I've seen nothing where Cronkrite is wanting to, or looking to xfer. I believe that he's doing just fine right where he is, and he doesn't have to change a thing, just keep on getting better at his job.

The article that I read was just a commentator 'speculating' that he might end up as the 'odd man out' and therefore he might eventually want to go elsewhere.
So far, it's much to do about nothing, just media-moron babble.

If someone has more or something else, then post us a link.

Cronkrite hasn't practiced all week. I doubt he plays tomorrow. I don't expect him to be at UF next year.

Well just like I said. Cronkrite didn't make the trip to Jax either. The RB rotation just got a much smaller

Many... not named Insta will get their wish.

Scarlett is the best RB, and therefore, he should get all of the carries, and here's the proof for it:

Scarlett 5-10 213 So - 93 for 468 yds, 5.0 ypc, L-33 yds
Rec - 2 for 9 yds, 4.5 yds/rec, L-8 yds.
KR - NADA
Blocking is still hit & miss...
As the 'in a rhythm - featured RB' vs UGA, 3.6 ypc, giving more solid proof that 'featured' is much better than a committee... :confused:

Perine 5-11 221 Fr
- 63 for 333 yds, 5.3 ypc, L-59 yds
Rec
- 6 for 103 yds, 17.2 yds/rec, L-31 yds. (3 over 27 yds)
KR
- 3 for 84 yds, 28.0 yds/ret
Blocking
is very solid.

IMOHO, forcing Scarlett as the 'featured RB' makes just as much sense as featuring the 'offense knowledgeable' QB as the only one getting any snaps.
Makes me very concerned for the 'featured future' of the Gator team... o_O

Cronkrite was/is prolly correct to xfer, and Thompson going on a weed binge is now more understandable. 'Many' now draws gun, takes careful aim at foot,,, BANG! gottcha :confused:

Scarlett is the best RB, and therefore, he should get all of the carries, and here's the proof for it:

Scarlett 5-10 213 So - 93 for 468 yds, 5.0 ypc, L-33 yds
Rec - 2 for 9 yds, 4.5 yds/rec, L-8 yds.
KR - NADA
Blocking is still hit & miss...
As the 'in a rhythm - featured RB' vs UGA, 3.6 ypc, giving more solid proof that 'featured' is much better than a committee... :confused:

Perine 5-11 221 Fr
- 63 for 333 yds, 5.3 ypc, L-59 yds
Rec
- 6 for 103 yds, 17.2 yds/rec, L-31 yds. (3 over 27 yds)
KR
- 3 for 84 yds, 28.0 yds/ret
Blocking
is very solid.

IMOHO, forcing Scarlett as the 'featured RB' makes just as much sense as featuring the 'offense knowledgeable' QB as the only one getting any snaps.
Makes me very concerned for the 'featured future' of the Gator team... o_O

Cronkrite was/is prolly correct to xfer, and Thompson going on a weed binge is now more understandable. 'Many' now draws gun, takes careful aim at foot,,, BANG! gottcha :confused:

Wait, so Thompson isn't a sickening, deplorable person for smoking weed and letting his team down?

Why aren't you advocating he be shown the door?

Conkrite is still trying to decide if he is going to transfer out or stay with the team. He did not practice last week, nor did he make the trip.

McElwain said he still has not made a decision.

Conkrite is still trying to decide if he is going to transfer out or stay with the team. He did not practice last week, nor did he make the trip.

McElwain said he still has not made a decision.

Mac apparently has a lot of patience. I'd have told him to kick rocks. Middle of the season and you just decide to sit out a week of practice? All because you're not getting the touches you want even though you got a decent amount of carries in a rotation (probably undeservedly)? Bye bye.

Wait, so Thompson isn't a sickening, deplorable person for smoking weed and letting his team down?

Why aren't you advocating he be shown the door?

Insta only has a problem with players smoking weed if it's a player he hates like Treon. In that case their sick and need to have their scholarship pulled. If he likes them though they can open a dispensary and he's down for them.

Insta only has a problem with players smoking weed if it's a player he hates like Treon. In that case their sick and need to have their scholarship pulled. If he likes them though they can open a dispensary and he's down for them.

This messed up his RB by committee argument.

Mac apparently has a lot of patience. I'd have told him to kick rocks. Middle of the season and you just decide to sit out a week of practice? All because you're not getting the touches you want even though you got a decent amount of carries in a rotation (probably undeservedly)? Bye bye.
Cannot argue with this.

Cronkrite received some bad advice and is being heavily influenced by somebody else.

Too bad, he's a grown man. I'd tell him to get f*cked. He quit on his team midseason to pout.

I looked at the combined output of the committee of RB's.
Then I looked at the output of a 'feature' RB.

Then I say, anyone that continues to claim that 'featured' is better or more productive than committee, is either blind or just plain stupid. o_O

But hey, those with a different opinion are certainly welcome to it..... :confused:

Yet you are the guy that insists, INSISTS that aliens are among us based on no facts at all.

So there you have it.

Yet you are the guy that insists, INSISTS that aliens are among us based on no facts at all.

So there you have it.

I have my own eyes and the testimony of over 500 other highly credible witnesses with first hand knowledge. Plus I have the Bible, all the way back to the Sumerians. Plus credible witnesses all through recorded history, at least as far back as Alexander the Great.

What do you have, other than disbelief sparked by massive ignorance, and a stick up your butt? o_O

And I also have a few U.S. Federal Laws that were put on the books. Why???

Go here and then take your pick, or you can remain just as ignorant as the others of you ilk...

https://www.google.com/search?q=U.S.+Laws+on+contact+with+ET's&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

And you really should put that kind of attack post on the thread where it would be appropriate, instead of muddling up another thread with your crap....

Yeah MJ, you've given turd eater dunny-goater another platform to spew his usual chit.
Shame on you... o_O

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT