Bull Gator
Jun 13, 2021
Is anyone really surprised? LOL

https://www.yahoo.com/news/marjorie-taylor-greene-calls-cops-010123071.html
Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Cops on Heckler With Whistle
Zachary Petrizzo
Fri, March 24, 2023 at 9:01 PM EDT·2 min read

7fuaa5.jpg

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) says her office called 911 on a protester blowing a whistle during her Friday evening press conference after the heckler “assaulted everyone” with the noise.

“As you can see, there’s paid protesters here today,” Greene said as the sound of chaos rang out in the background outside the D.C. jail where Jan. 6 defendants are behind bars. The noise seemed to come entirely from a single demonstrator. “And they can whistle and say everything they want but we will not be deterred. We do not care about them because they work for evil,” Greene declared.

In a subsequent tweet, the MAGA firebrand said the protester, who was wearing a mask and glasses, “needs to be arrested, and we tried to have him arrested.”

She alleged that he “tried multiple times to assault me and other members.”

On Friday evening, Greene spokesman Nick Dyer told The Daily Beast that after their office called local police on the whistle-blowing protester, the police force “didn’t arrive until after” the whistler had left the area.

Zachary Petrizzo

7fuaa5.jpg

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) says her office called 911 on a protester blowing a whistle during her Friday evening press conference after the heckler “assaulted everyone” with the noise.

“As you can see, there’s paid protesters here today,” Greene said as the sound of chaos rang out in the background outside the D.C. jail where Jan. 6 defendants are behind bars. The noise seemed to come entirely from a single demonstrator. “And they can whistle and say everything they want but we will not be deterred. We do not care about them because they work for evil,” Greene declared.

In a subsequent tweet, the MAGA firebrand said the protester, who was wearing a mask and glasses, “needs to be arrested, and we tried to have him arrested.”

On Friday evening, Greene spokesman Nick Dyer told The Daily Beast that after their office called local police on the whistle-blowing protester, the police force “didn’t arrive until after” the whistler had left the area.

IQ of a coke can

fzFG.gif

Zachary Petrizzo

7fuaa5.jpg

People should call 911 when they suspect a crime is going on too many people look the other way these days.

People should call 911 when they suspect a crime is going on too many people look the other way these days.

One extreme or the other imo....

*Suspicious car in my neighbors driveway.
Why is it suspicious?
I've never seen it before.

* I think my neighbor wants to kill me.
What makes you think that?
I waive and he NEVER waives back.

*I think we have a peeping Tom.
Have you seen someone looking through windows?
No but I always feel like I'm being watched.

*I think my neighbors husband is beating her or hurting her.
What makes you think that?
I can hear her screaming and crying for help.
...."victim" admits that her neighbor heard what she heard, but it's consensual and she's still rather flush. 😂

I could go on and on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT