ADVERTISEMENT

Marco Wilson is returning.

Smart move on his part. He has demonstrated he can play at an elite level, but I agree took a step back this year. Stay healthy and get right between the ears and he will be all american candidate.

Smart move on his part. He has demonstrated he can play at an elite level, but I agree took a step back this year. Stay healthy and get right between the ears and he will be all american candidate.
More reps usually is the best thing. Kids want to jump to the NFL and get paid...i get it but that 4th year can be huge for players. I think another year will prove to be good for him.

I thought that C.J. would be the only 2020 ED, and it looks like that's the case.

Can go and 'should go' are not the same things.
The NFL draft is the beginning of a big maybe, while a UF degree is a 'sure thing' and a life-time money in the bank advantage.

IF you not a 1st or high 2nd round sure thing, then get the UF degree before rolling those NFL dice... o_O

Reactions: oozie7
I thought that C.J. would be the only 2020 ED, and it looks like that's the case.

Can go and 'should go' are not the same things.
The NFL draft is the beginning of a big maybe, while a UF degree is a 'sure thing' and a life-time money in the bank advantage.

IF you not a 1st or high 2nd round sure thing, then get the UF degree before rolling those NFL dice... o_O
Not only that and I agree on the degree but that 4th year of development is big for most players

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT