ADVERTISEMENT

Malik Henry transferring from fsu

that's still obsession, you could do all that without posting.
True, but that would be just misdemeanor stalking...I prefer felony interaction.

btw, where the frack is MJ? It's weird here withou...wait a dadgum minute!!!!

liSIJcI.gif

MJ disappears and then this nole-troll shows up. Coincidence?

Reactions: tnole903
The no. 1 criteria for a college HC is recruiting. When you lose on the recruiting trail you are DONE.
All the great coaches were recruiting machines.

If JF starts slipping on recruiting that is when you will see the fanbase get upset and he will get fired.
JMc will never field a top-notch team unless he starts recruiting in the Top-10 or Top-5 (to compete with Bama).

Why is Saban so good? Meyer? Jimbo? Carroll(USC)? Harbaugh? Dabo?

I cant believe a nole fan posted. Good nole posters do exist..... Woooohoooo

Reactions: mcanes
I love your anger. It helps me sleep at night. Do u know what a "troll" is? Im gunna have to start charging for all this educating im doing

Maybe you could edgumacate us on punctuation, because I've never seen grammar and punctuation like you display. Your shortcuts for words especially. Thank you in advance.

Maybe you could edgumacate us on punctuation, because I've never seen grammar and punctuation like you display. Your shortcuts for words especially. Thank you in advance.

Easy explanation, meassage board vs ENC 1101....... Also, sorry ur getting old man. Us Millenials dont feel the need to waste time typing out the entire word. Complete waste. Now leave a quarter in the bucket.

True, but that would be just misdemeanor stalking...I prefer felony interaction.

btw, where the frack is MJ? It's weird here withou...wait a dadgum minute!!!!

liSIJcI.gif

MJ disappears and then this nole-troll shows up. Coincidence?

Ghost is due for a return....

Easy explanation, meassage board vs ENC 1101....... Also, sorry ur getting old man. Us Millenials dont feel the need to waste time typing out the entire word.

Lol lots of funny in this.

1. DL is not old nor a man.

2. You mentioned earlier that you have two bachelors and a master's. So do I. That means you're likely around my age (mid-late 20s) and therefore, we are both millennials.

3. As such, I never, ever, use "ur." Leet speak and text abbreviations are childish and a truly "learned" individual who likes to brag about their educational background and superior intellect should be embarrassed to speak the way you do.

If you ARE what you claim to be, then you should know this. It seems more likely that you are posing as this type of individual.

Reactions: GordonGecko
WRONG !

I come here to laugh at sad and see everyone fight with insta ........

You do realize that's like...a good 87% of why I still come here everyday.

I'll mourn when insta dies in the next couple of years. I've already written a speech.

"Alas, poor insta, I knew him. Though his mind was feeble, and his bones but brittle, he had the enthusiasm of a much younger girl. Of all the online personas I've encountered in my many posts, his was the most...alien.
But now, he belongs to the ages. Cthulhu's speed, old friend, and may the force be ever in your favor."

Lol lots of funny in this.

1. DL is not old nor a man.

2. You mentioned earlier that you have two bachelors and a master's. So do I. That means you're likely around my age (mid-late 20s) and therefore, we are both millennials.

3. As such, I never, ever, use "ur." Leet speak and text abbreviations are childish and a truly "learned" individual who likes to brag about their educational background and superior intellect should be embarrassed to speak the way you do.

If you ARE what you claim to be, then you should know this. It seems more likely that you are posing as this type of individual.

Lol what a loser. I have masters in Math. Bachelors in math and civil engineering

At the current pace of FSU victories over UF in football how long will it be before you can fit more than 14 gerbils in your ass at once?

#'s. Pushups completed. Tougher than I thought.

Last edited:
At the current pace of FSU victories over UF in football how long will it be before you can fit more than 14 gerbils in your ass at once?

14 gerbils is a lot. Not sure if possible. I can do 125 pushups(do them daily) but with no gerbils.....

depends on how many you do in a set and how fast you end up doing all of them, gets that blood going nice to start the day

I got done a few hours ago this morning, still had to do bi's and triceps for the day... I've always wanted to take a will grier cycle just to see how f'in huge my frame would get.

Easy explanation, meassage board vs ENC 1101....... Also, sorry ur getting old man. Us Millenials dont feel the need to waste time typing out the entire word. Complete waste. Now leave a quarter in the bucket.

That's why you're the "stupid" generation. Why waste time spelling words in their entirety when you can spend that extra special minute on Games of Thrones or whatever the latest mind numbing video game is, right? Good luck trying to "find yourself", that quarter isn't going to help.

That's why you're the "stupid" generation. Why waste time spelling words in their entirety when you can spend that extra special minute on Games of Thrones or whatever the latest mind numbing video game is, right? Good luck trying to "find yourself", that quarter isn't going to help.

Lol yeah lets waste time. Wat a moron. I guarantee u i am smarter than u. 100%

Learn to compartmentalize

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT