ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA

06ovBZF2GZC3.png

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
60 k request tickets for Trumps Long Island rall

Man, he might want to reconsider all these "planned" and "off the books" stops. I definitely believe there is a leak in the SS security (golfing was off the books yet this gunman knew to be there and supposedly was there for hours waiting). and there will be keep being assassination attempts until someone finally succeeds.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
Not only are they trying kill him

Iran 🇮🇷 hacked Trumps campaign and fed information to Harris campaign

Election interference where is the FBI?

• Angry
Reactions: BCSpell
New York is a lot more conservative than people think, but New York city is where the votes are.
Although divorced for over 11 years, I still get along with my sisters/brothers in law(all half siblings) as well as father and mother in law. Father in law always voted republican(native New Yorker) but lived in Albany for over a year to take care of his sister who eventually passed away in the winter of 2022. Moths later he comes back home to Jax trashing Trump in every which way possible.
Before he left he supported Trump. Most of his relatives up there have always been liberal dipsh1ts for as long as I've known back in the mid 90's. It's probably just me but I've only met 4 New Yorkers in my lifetime that are conservatives. One of them being my brothers neighbor.

On a side note, I had a boss at Chase who's a Trump hater. Only a few months after Groper Joe became president, he immediately lost his job well before he planned to retire. He admits life was better under Trump for him and his wife but I still take pleasure to this day blowing it up in his face whenever he calls/texts me. I also told how long I've waited to tell him what a micromanaging dumb Fuchs he was.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT