ADVERTISEMENT

Mad-Dog -- I-Wish26 -- Choke-la-homa

instaGATOR

Bull Gator
May 29, 2001
Mad-Dog -- I-Wish26 -- head-nailed-to-da-flor

All three of their teams were preseason ranked in the AP Top 10 by the Media-Morons.

While Florida was #25 in one poll, and unranked in the others.
Those 3 twit dweebs couldn't wait to get to the Gator board to run their idiot mouths, just like they do every off-season.

As of today 10-29-16:

14. Florida - beat UGA by +14
UF is currently in the drivers seat to repeat as the SECe-C.

16. Choke-la-homa - walked on a winless 0-7 Big12 Cans-azz chump.

18. Tennis-sea - Lost to SCa by -3

* Nuttless Loser, Always Media-Moron Over-Rated, 3-5 Neutered Lame continues unranked.

Last edited:
Reactions: TennesseeGator
No need to clutter up other's threads with this information and insta-opinions, so I'll just throw in down here in my own thread. Read, skip, or ignore, your choice. But if you've only got your own usual irrelevant chit to sling, then how about you start your own thread to do it for a change.... o_O (that emo is supposed to run some of the twits off, so I always try to remember to use it early in my posts) ;)
============

Thank gawd for the Gator D!

UGA averaged 402.9 total yds/gm, and 195.6 yds/gm rushing.
UF's D held them to 165 total yds, 21 yds rushing on 19 carries.
Eason was 15 of 33, 45.5% for 143 yds, 1 TD, with 2 sacks.

That's why the Gators can still take over a game, despite an offense that is -- just calling it like it is -- still needing to find a 'real' QB.
LDR - 95 of 164, 57.9% for 1,129 yds, 6.9 yds/att, 8 TD's, 6 Ints, 5 sacks, Pass Rating 124.5
(I'm guessing/betting that there are several former Gator QB's out there somewhere, laughing up their sleeves...)
Instead they have to depend on a way 'over-hyped name' to 'manage' another 'lackadaisical' win. And without the excellent committee of RB's and a monster D, they wouldn't even be able to manage that much. The vast improvement of the Gator receivers, making incredible catches and getting good YAC's, is all that's keeping UF in the passing game at all imo.

Gator Offense per Rivals:
Passing Yards - 137th, 228.4 yds/gm
Rushing Yards - 114th, 170.1 yds/gm
Total Yards - 127th, 398.6 yds/gm
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/teams/ffa/stats/

Smart is using his true freshman QB, and he's the one that's building for the future.
While un-smart is just 'managing' to get by with whatever...

Oh btw, what's with letting Perine work the ball down the field, only to put Scarlett in to get the short TD runs, (even though he's fumbled away the ball at the goal line before)?
Scarlett - 93 for 468 yds, 5.0 ypc, L-33, 6 TD's.
Perine - 63 for 333 yds, 5.3 ypc, L-59, 1 TD, and he can catch the ball...
And did anyone notice the cliff-face drop-off in YPC with just one RB getting most of the 'featured' carries? Just looking at the numbers, Cronkrite and Thompson needed to be there, doing their 'committee' part.
'Featured Scarlett' vs UGA - 26 for 93 yds, 3.6 ypc, L-12, 1 TD on a 2 yd run.

Sophomore RB Jordan Cronkrite didn’t make the trip to Jacksonville this Saturday for the WLOCP. Many (I was one of those) believed this was because of an undisclosed injury, but Jim McElwain made it seem as if that wasn’t exactly the case: "Right now, he's kind of trying to figure out if he wants to play or not." Mac on RB Cronkrite, who didn't make trip. (another case of use-um or lose-um it seems to me)

And the game? "It was a good 'team' win," from the guy that couldn't carry 'Twiggy' on his back, much less the whole team. But hey, he can still do the Gator Chomp when a teammate does something good, so he must be a great leader... :rolleyes:

"I'm a guy who likes to think positively. I like to keep it real as well, but at the same time you can't sit back and dwell on the misfortunes [on the offensive] side of the ball," Davis said. "Instead of pouting about a bad situation, why not take the game into our own defensively. We're going to get tired. Things are going to go wrong. We've just got to keep doing us." (carrying the team on his/their backs)

~~~ Trouble is, when they play any decent well balanced team, they will go down the tubes, just like they did last season. LSU will be a very tough game, Bama will eat them alive...
While a great DEFENSE can win championships, it can't do so ALONE.
JMOHO's of course, and since I'm senile, sitting here in my arm-chair, you can just ignore me with cause. :cool:
============

Coaches Poll -- 10-30-16

1. Bama 8-0
2. Mich 8-0
3. Clem 8-0
4. Wash 8-0

7. aTm - up from #10
9. UF - up from #12
12. AU - up from #17
14. LSU - up from #19
The SEC still has 5 of the Top 15 teams, including the #1 and 3 Top 10's.

Loser tennis-sea dropped completely out of the Coaches Top 25.

The bye week was supposed to help Tennessee refresh and regroup. :D
I just love the look on ole musclecramps face after that game....
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/tennessee-football/rapid-reaction-south-carolina-stuns-tennessee/

Others:
#11 Okla - up 4 spots from #15 by stomping on 0-7 cans-azz :rolleyes:
#19 reFSUcks - down from #14 :p
Joke of the Day Award goes to none other than Jimblow and reFSUcks.
They are getting their QB pounded, (to the echo of the whistle maybe), and Jimblow is whining about the crappy (Swindle-in-the-SWAMP) game officials. KARMA! :cool:

~ And the biggest media-moron ranking joke of the season is neutered lame, starting the preseason in the Top 10, then quickly going off the cliff to an unranked 3-5 record. Year after year, those same media-morons never learn that attempting to prop up the golden-homers is an idiots mistake. Now, get back up on your wall, your village misses you... o_O

Last edited:

All three of their teams were preseason ranked in the AP Top 10 by the Media-Morons.

Those 3 twit dweebs couldn't wait to get to the Gator board to run their idiot mouths, just like they do every off-season.

As of today 10-29-16:

* Nuttless Loser, Always Media-Moron Over-Rated, 3-5 Neutered Lame continues unranked.

Lizzerds # 9:eek:

Choklehoma #11 :cool: ( after a chokelehoma garbage start) our offense is really humming and we will finally get 4 starters back on D the next 2 weeks.

Congrats on the Lizzerds last 2 victories against woeful Mizery 2-6 and woeful Geooooga 4-4 defeating BOTH offensive juggernauts.:rolleyes: But a win is a win so congrats.;)

Instant..lets see how much YOUR crowing next week after finally leaving the friendly confines of Florida traveling west of the Mississippi to face " Bert " and the Pig People who have very solid team and have played a brutal schedule.o_O The only decent team the swamp donkey and the lizzerds VAUNTED defense have faced to date ( rubber Dollies) rolled the Lizzerds in the Ville. Like I have said before.. Nusschamp and the club foot QB will be the Lizzerds Achilles heel when the Lizzerds again finally face another a good offensive and defensive team when the meet the Piglets and the Bayou Bungle on the road and forced to score more than 20 points. :eek:I know the club foot is a good kid but NOT a very good QB.

Piglets 31 lizzerds 24 :D

BilemaGut.png

Last edited:

Choklehoma #11 :cool: ( after a chokelehoma garbage start) our offense is really humming and we will finally get 4 starters back on D the next 2 weeks.

Congrats on the Lizzerds last 2 victories against woeful Mizery 2-6 and woeful Geooooga 4-4 defeating BOTH offensive juggernauts.:rolleyes: But a win is a win so congrats.;)

Instant..lets see how much YOUR crowing next week after finally leaving the friendly confines of Florida traveling west of the Mississippi to face " Bert " and the Pig People who have very solid team and have played a brutal schedule.o_O The only decent team the swamp donkey and the lizzerds VAUNTED defense have faced to date ( rubber Dollies) rolled the Lizzerds in the Ville. Like I have said before.. Nusschamp and the club foot QB will be the Lizzerds Achilles heel when the Lizzerds again finally face another a good offensive and defensive team when the meet the Piglets and the Bayou Bungle on the road and forced to score more than 20 points. :eek:I know the club foot is a good kid but NOT a very good QB.

BilemaGut.png
And Chokelahoma has beaten who exactly this year?

Hey head-nailed-to-da-flor, I'm not the one that went running to YOUR board to brag about the PRESEASON rankings, the way you three circle jerkers did by coming here after the Gator posters were banned from the rubber-dollie board. So don't try going all innocent on me now. o_O

Preseason Top 25 -- 3 Dweebs ranked in the Top 10
3. Choke-la-homa -- HC - long time Big Game Bob
9. tennis-sea -- HC - 4th year Head-BJ
10. neutered lame -- HC - long time Jelly-Belly-Kelly

25. UF or NR'ing -- HC - 2nd year McElwain (2015 SEC CoY)

You 3 twits had a 'field-day' with that media-moron crap, as usual.
And do you remember what I told you then? No? Well it went something like this...

The AP Top 25 10-31-16 -- Week 10

1.UA
2. Mich
3. Clem
4. Wash

7. aTm
10. UF 6-1 (4-1 SEC) - (Candidate again for SEC CoY)

11. AU
15. LSU

None left in the Top 10...
12. Okla 6-2 -- HC - Slob Swoops really is, Big Game Bob
NR tennis-sea 5-3 (2-3 SEC) -- HC - Dumpster Fire Jones
NR neutered lame 3-5 -- HC - Always ends up as a loser Kelly

While the SEC still has the #1, 3 in the Top 10, and 5 of the Top 15. :cool:

=============

Since way back right after the Spring game, LDR was never my pick as the QB, everyone here is well aware of that fact by now. o_O
And everyone also knows that my one caveat' on the UF coaching staff being a great staff, is their choice and use of the QB. Ah well.... :confused:

Here's another thing that's CERTAIN by now,,, that you 3 idiot circle jerkers are EXACTLY what everyone expected, F-o-S and still talking chit because you just can't help yourselves, just like always! :p

Last edited:
Just like last year, the bandwagons (mad-dog-dollie and I-wish26) have again disappeared, along with their teams out of the AP's Top 25. :D:p:D

But don't worry for them, because they will again 'Rise from the Dead' come the next off-season... :rolleyes:

BilemaGut.png

yo instant time to eat :eek::eek::eek::eek:

oops I meant 31-10

never doubt me:D:D:D:D:D:D

Eat%20Crow.jpg

Last edited:
So the bandwagon shows back up after his chokers squeak out a 10 pt win over 1-8 IowaSt. So Typical. :rolleyes:

And I have no crow to eat moe-ron, because I never said that the Gator would beat the piggies (for their 1st win over the Gators since joining the SEC) this time around. So, since you're the one that's WRONG yet again, enjoy that crow that you thought you could feed to me. o_O

In fact, if the Gators continue to go with the current starting roster, I'm doubting that they will win another game this season, but we'll see, I guess they could get lucky somehow... :rolleyes:

PS

Preseason media-moeron's #10 Neutered Lame just lost to their power-house annual opponent, the Navy, to go 3-6 on their season, so that's at least a bright spot in this weekend for me... :cool:

Last edited:
So the bandwagon shows back up after his chokers squeak out a 10 pt win over 1-8 IowaSt. So Typical. :rolleyes:

And I have no crow to eat moe-ron, because I never said that the Gator would beat the piggies (for their 1st win over the Gators since joining the SEC) this time around. So, since you're the one that's WRONG yet again, enjoy that crow that you thought you could feed to me. o_O

In fact, if the Gators continue to go with the current starting roster, I'm doubting that they will win another game this season, but we'll see, I guess they could get lucky somehow... :rolleyes:

PS

Preseason media-moeron's #10 Neutered Lame just lost to their power-house annual opponent, the Navy, to go 3-6 on their season, so that's at least a bright spot in this weekend for me... :cool:

The swamp donkey and nusschamp need to go with Appleby @ QB in my opinion. He's a big physical kid with experience and gives the a better chance to open up the offense and win. The club foot is a dumpster fire QB and a sitting duck in the pocket especially against upcoming athletic defenses like the Bayou bungles. Good grief, look what the piggies did to the gators offense and their defense is worse than Chokelahomas and we have 4 starters out. o_Oo_O

Swamp donkey now has to deal with many injuries and if he can't figure out how to make this offense more productive the Lizzerds are in for a long November and another trip to the slag bowl :eek::eek::D

Ps. I love the Lizzerds LB and wish we had them. # 40 best player on the team

Last edited:
Well, Reese Fr and Johnson rsFr ain't so bad either, and we have both of them for 3 more years.

As to the bayou corn-dogs and death-valley....

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

PS -- Somebody go see if the Mad-Dog-dollie needs to be put on suicide watch... :oops:

~ And always vastly over-rated neutered lame begins the season with a media-moron Top 10 ranking, but will they even play enough patsy teams to make it to Nail's slag bowl?

~ As to Big Game Slob Swoops and Choke-la-homa, only their own homers G-a-S what they do... :p

Last edited:
Well, Reese Fr and Johnson rsFr ain't so bad either, and we have both of them for 3 more years.

As to the bayou corn-dogs and death-valley....

PS -- Somebody go see if the Mad-Dog-dollie needs to be put on suicide watch... :oops:

~ And always vastly over-rated neutered lame begins the season with a media-moron Top 10 ranking, but will they even play enough patsy teams to make it to Nail's slag bowl?

~ As to Big Game Slob Swoops and Choke-la-homa, only their own homers G-a-S what they do... :p

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

# 7 :eek::eek:

:D:D

Guice 19 for 83 yds, 4.4 ypc, with a 1 yd TD and a red-zone lost fumble.
Fournette 12 for 40 yds, 3.3 ypc.

Combined 31 for 103 yds, 3.97 ypc, 1 TD, 1 red-zone lost possession fumble.
LSU's Ed Orgeron -- "Give them credit. That's a good defense."
==============

Appleby 7 of 17 (41.2%) for 144 yds, 20.6 yds/comp, L-98 yds, 1 TD, 0 Ints.

Cleveland 3 for 124 yds, 41.3 yds/rec, L-98 yds, 1 TD.
Season: 11 for 263 yds, 23.9 yds/rec, L-98, 2 TD's.
(obviously another McElwain recruiting bust)

Scarlett 22 for 108, 4.9 ypc.

Perine
6 for 38 yds, 6.3 ypc, (I didn't count #7, because it was a terrible pitch by Appleby, but Perine stopped, turned, and recovered it)

'Scooter' Pinero 3/3 FG (36-26-34) and 1/1 xPt = 10 Pts

#23 UF 16 - 10 @ #16 LSU --- (-13.5 + 6 = a 19.5 Pt Gator win)
=================

McElwain post game: "It's just a credit to the program and the organization and the people that believe,''
(like me driving the Gator bandwagon?) Chomp
Chomp

Note: After 10 games:
Scarlett 5.2 ypc, Perine 4.9 ypc, Thompson 4.6 ypc, Cronkrite 4.6 ypc.
That looks like a pretty decent 4 headed monster, RB committee to me....

No. 23 Florida pulled off a 16-10 upset @ No. 16 LSU, a school that has signed a recruiting class ranked higher than UF for the last three years. Four of the 5 starters on the OL were underclassmen, including 3rd-string center T.J. McCoy. He and Jawaan Taylor, Florida’s best lineman, were 3-star recruits and held their own against one of the best defensive lines in the SEC and in the nation.

Florida was also without its top 2 tacklers on defense — LB's Alex Anzalone rsJr and Jarrad Davis Sr — and replaced them with 2 freshmen, Kylan Johnson rsFr and David Reese Fr, another pair of 3-star prospects. All they did was combine for 20 tackles.... :eek: And that’s not including true Fr LB Vosean Joseph, who made a crushing goal-line tackle on LSU quarterback Danny Etling and he recovered the KR fumble by LSU late in the 4th Qtr. Joseph also had, you guessed it, a 3-star rating in high school. Alabama tried to flip him from Florida late in the 2016 recruiting cycle, as well as 3-star RB Lamical Perine, whose 22-yard run in the 4th quarter set up the go-ahead field goal.

And also, so much for the tennis-sea Head-BJ out recruiting McElwain.
In two season, following a total cluster------, Mc has gone to the SEC-C game both years, while ole Butch has yet to go even once in his 4 seasons...

Tennis-sea, leg-humper, lamecock, and LSU's stripped pussy fans all talked a lot of crap, right up until UF punched it's 2nd consecutive ticket to Atlanta. :p Now they are all just mumbling to themselves... :confused: --------------- :D

Complete and total idiots are running both unjustified Polls, (CFP & AP).

7CFP - 8AP - 9-2 OK 2016 season so far:
6 teams without a winning record, 4 teams with 7+ wins.
Opponents combined W/L record = 62-57 (.521)

15CFP - 13AP - 7-2 UF 2016 season so far: (8-2 without the cancellation)
4 teams without a winning record. 6 teams with 7+ wins.
Opponents combined W/L record = 68-52 (.567)
============

The Details for the curious: (where the above came from)

7-2 Florida's 2016 season so far:
4 opponents without a winning record. 6 teams with 7+ wins.

W - U-Mass 2-9

W - UK 6-5

W - N.Tx 5-6

L - @ Tn 8-3 (28-38)

W - @ VU 5-6

~ LSU cancelled due to hurricane.

W - Miz 3-8

W - UGA - 7-4 -- Neutral WLOCP

L - @ Ark 7-4 (10-31)

~ Presbyterian cancelled, replaced by @ LSU

W - @ LSU 6-4

?? - @ FSU 8-3

?? - UA - 11-0 -- SEC-C Neutral Atlanta

Opponents combined W/L record = 68-52

9-2 Choke-la-homa 2016 season so far:
6 teams without a winning record, 4 teams with 7+ wins.

L - @ Houston 9-2 (23-33)

W LaMon 4-7

L - tOSU 10-1 (24-45)

W - @ TCU 5-5

W - Tx 5-6

W - KSt 6-4

W - @ TxTech 4-7

W - Kan 2-9 (the equivalent of UF playing D2 Presbyterian)

W - @ IoSt 3-8

W - Baylor 6-4

W - @ WVa 8-2

? - OkSt 9-2

Opponents combined W/L record = 62-57

I-wish26's running mouth is long gone.
ND 4-8 with loser Jelly-Belly-Kelly, they stink on ice. :D:p:D

The Mad-Dog-dollie's running mouth is long gone.
Tn just lost to Vandy again, due to their fabulous Head-BJ.... :D

The guy with his head-nailed-to-da-flor is still around, to stupid to realize.... :rolleyes:

The Chokers are hanging on, due to playing their ueual chump schedule.
However, their way over-rated :confused: #3 preseason ranking is long gone.... :oops:

UF 8-3, 6-2 SECe-C :cool:
Leaving the #15 CFP Florida Gators as the only one of those 4 teams to again vastly exceed expectations, and the media-moron preseason rankings... :p

Last edited:
The Mad-Dog-dollies sour grapes whining on Volquest Chat board.

"So, LSU scores 54 on TAM, Big Whoop.
They only needed to score 17 on the Swamp Donkeys and couldn't do it."
"Ogre coached his last regular season game as their H/C."

Gawds but this clueless moe-ron never gets tired of being WRONG!
And even the other dollie fans call him out and make fun of him.

maketngreatagain -- "I think you missed that call. ;) LOL! Plus we can't beat Vandy."
==========

In another thread, 2 of my favorite idiot-twits strike yet again.

This was right after UF won the game @ LSU:

From the genius that is the Mad-Dog-dollie -- "Ogre blew his shot as LSU H/C today. No way they will stick with that through next season. He's got 2 more games as H/C. Then it's time to hook up again with Kiffrat.

And from his Circle of Jerks sidekick, the guy with his head-nailed-to-da-flor -- "Jumbo Fisher will be the Bayou Bungles next coach."

His Chokers lost by double-digits to their 2 OoC opponents, but waltz through what's left of the pitiful Big12/10/whatever, with only 4 choker Conf. opponents having 7+ wins. Their media-moron poll ranking is again a joke.... :D
===============

JFYI -- Tenn - #123 Passing Yds, #73 Rushing Yds, #74th Total Yds, while going 8-4, 4-4 SEC. And they returned their experienced Sr QB for 2016.
aTm 38-45 (-7) - UA 10-49 (-39) - 21-24 SCa (-3) - 34-45 VU (-11)

I remember the Mad-Doggie trying to rag on UF for only beating VU 13-6... LMAO :D

The Mad-Dog-dollies sour grapes whining on Volquest Chat board.

"So, LSU scores 54 on TAM, Big Whoop.
They only needed to score 17 on the Swamp Donkeys and couldn't do it."
"Ogre coached his last regular season game as their H/C."

Gawds but this clueless moe-ron never gets tired of being WRONG!
And even the other dollie fans call him out and make fun of him.

maketngreatagain -- "I think you missed that call. ;) LOL! Plus we can't beat Vandy."
==========

In another thread, 2 of my favorite idiot-twits strike yet again.

This was right after UF won the game @ LSU:

From the genius that is the Mad-Dog-dollie -- "Ogre blew his shot as LSU H/C today. No way they will stick with that through next season. He's got 2 more games as H/C. Then it's time to hook up again with Kiffrat.

And from his Circle of Jerks sidekick, the guy with his head-nailed-to-da-flor -- "Jumbo Fisher will be the Bayou Bungles next coach."

His Chokers lost by double-digits to their 2 OoC opponents, but waltz through what's left of the pitiful Big12/10/whatever, with only 4 choker Conf. opponents having 7+ wins. Their media-moron poll ranking is again a joke.... :D
===============

JFYI -- Tenn - #123 Passing Yds, #73 Rushing Yds, #74th Total Yds, while going 8-4, 4-4 SEC. And they returned their experienced Sr QB for 2016.
aTm 38-45 (-7) - UA 10-49 (-39) - 21-24 SCa (-3) - 34-45 VU (-11)

I remember the Mad-Doggie trying to rag on UF for only beating VU 13-6... LMAO :D

* Choklehoma current 9-2 projected 11-2 top 5

* BOB Swoops 188 wins 9 conference titles 1 natty 2 Heisman winners
*Ranked # 7 coaches / AP
*Ranked # 2 Rivals Recruiting ( p objected top 5)
* QB Mayfeild Heisman contender ( back for 2017)
* projected bowl Sugar with outside shot final 4
* 2017 majority of starters coming back projected 12-1 top 5 ranking

:cool::cool: :cool:

* Lizzerds current 8-3 projected 8-5 N/R

* Jim McElwain aka Swamp Donkey 18 wins 7 losses 2 secE titles by default o_O ( rumored interested in Oregon ) no natty no heisman winners
*Ranked # 16 coaches/ AP projected N/R
* Ranked #25 rivals recruiting projected 16-23
* QB x 2 retreads castoffs Purdue/ Club foot Oregon state
* projected Bowls slag, Belk, Taxslayer, Citrus :eek::eek:
* 2017 majority of defense doesn't return no QB projected. 6-6 N/R shit show:D:D

* Rubber Dollies current 8-4 projected 9-4

* Butch Jones aka Sgt Carter 28-21 no titles no natty
* ranked # 24 coaches/ AP projected # 23
* Ranked # 14 rivals recruiting project 9-15
* Dobbs not returning
* projected bowls Music city, Taxslayer
* 2017 lose key staters a lot of good young talent coming back projected 9-3 top 15 ranking

:p

* Choklehoma current 9-2 projected 11-2 top 5

* BOB Swoops 188 wins 9 conference titles 1 natty 2 Heisman winners
*Ranked # 7 coaches / AP
*Ranked # 2 Rivals Recruiting ( p objected top 5)
* QB Mayfeild Heisman contender ( back for 2017)
* projected bowl Sugar with outside shot final 4
* 2017 majority of starters coming back projected 12-1 top 5 ranking

:cool::cool: :cool:

* Lizzerds current 8-3 projected 8-5 N/R

* Jim McElwain aka Swamp Donkey 18 wins 7 losses 2 secE titles by default o_O ( rumored interested in Oregon ) no natty no heisman winners
*Ranked # 16 coaches/ AP projected N/R
* Ranked #25 rivals recruiting projected 16-23
* QB x 2 retreads castoffs Purdue/ Club foot Oregon state
* projected Bowls slag, Belk, Taxslayer, Citrus :eek::eek:
* 2017 majority of defense doesn't return no QB projected. 6-6 N/R shit show:D:D

* Rubber Dollies current 8-4 projected 9-4

* Butch Jones aka Sgt Carter 28-21 no titles no natty
* ranked # 24 coaches/ AP projected # 23
* Ranked # 14 rivals recruiting project 9-15
* Dobbs not returning
* projected bowls Music city, Taxslayer
* 2017 lose key staters a lot of good young talent coming back projected 9-3 top 15 ranking

:p
Yeah, you guys are going to need to do something about that defense b4 you make it back to the playoffs. Dreadful. And the DC is teflon, so you're stuck with him.

Scarlett So 5.1 ypc - Perine Fr 4.9 ypc - Cronkrite So 4.8 ypc - Thompson 4.6 ypc Jr
Now add to that this incoming 2017 RB: Malik Davis 5-11 190 4.5/40.
The Gator's RB commit has led his team on a playoff run this month. Jesuit plays in the Class 5A semifinals Friday.
In 2016, Davis has already rushed for 2,357 yards 12.3 ypc, 33 TD's.
Back in October, he became the Hillsborough Co. (Tampa) all time HS career rushing yards record holder. Since then, he has just continued to open the gap.
===========

Sgt Carter (aka the Head-BJ), is what he is, just another in a long line of rubber-dollie losers. He exemplifies a Bum Phillips quote; "there are two kinds of (Tn) coaches, those that have been fired, and those that are going to be fired." It's almost like he had tennis-sea in mind when he said that... :cool:

'Big Game Bob' ( :D ), has lost more BCS bowl games than any other coach in history.
He keeps getting there because what's left of the Big12/10/whatever gives him 9 wins most years, so if they can somehow get through 1 tough OoC opponent and their annual 1-2 patsy teams, then they will get another shot, mostly because the 'paid' media-morons love them. Always the over-hyped brides maid, almost never (1) the over-rated bride... :p

The best Choker team in history, (NCAA record 54 pts/gm) with their Heisman Sam Bad-ford, came in to play for a BCS-NC against that years #3 defense in the SEC.
UF 24 - 14 OK. So the Gators could only hold them to 40 points below what they can average against their usual chump opponents.,,, typical. :rolleyes:

PS

An SECe-C, even if by default, has twice the status of a full Big-whatever Conf. Title.
"I know it,,, and you know it... Gotcha!" :cool:

Last edited:
Yeah, you guys are going to need to do something about that defense b4 you make it back to the playoffs. Dreadful. And the DC is teflon, so you're stuck with him.

lost 5 starters and it is a shit show

OU Defense = Lizzerd offense :(

As the so called 'Off Season' sets in, it seems to me like it's about time for some good ole rival bashing fun... :cool:

Choke-la-homa has the Dust Bowl and 'Big Game Bob' at home.

The Neutered Lame have Jelly-Belly-Kelly and the Golden Doomers.

The Rubber Dollies have their Head-BJ and good ole Sloppy-Drop Tennis-sea.

While all the no history or traditions Gator fans have is this...
http://floridagators.com/news/2017/6/8/chris-harry-25-years-ago-the-swamp-is-born.aspx
(with 6 losing seasons since 1950 while playing in the monster SEC)

ps

And I guess that the criminoles have the legacy of Saint Blobby Bow-down with his gud-chrishan boyz, playing in their erector set on Ron Zook Field.... :D

As the so called 'Off Season' sets in, it seems to me like it's about time for some good ole rival bashing fun... :cool:

Choke-la-homa has the Dust Bowl and 'Big Game Bob' at home.

The Neutered Lame have Jelly-Belly-Kelly and the Golden Doomers.

The Rubber Dollies have their Head-BJ and good ole Sloppy-Drop Tennis-sea.

While all the no history or traditions Gator fans have is this...
http://floridagators.com/news/2017/6/8/chris-harry-25-years-ago-the-swamp-is-born.aspx
(with 6 losing seasons since 1950 while playing in the monster SEC)

ps

And I guess that the criminoles have the legacy of Saint Blobby Bow-down with his gud-chrishan boyz, playing in their erector set on Ron Zook Field.... :D

F-U has a legacy. Started after Spurrier left.. Recruiting Degenerates, drug addicts, "Baby mama" assaulters, and of course, a killer of a Tight end.

Reactions: nail1988
A short cast, and already,,,, FISH-ON!!! :cool:

Your exaggerations and out-right lies have so often been put away in the past, that I won't bother with the redundancies this time around.... :rolleyes:

A short cast, and already,,,, FISH-ON!!! :cool:

Your exaggerations and out-right lies have so often been put away in the past, that I won't bother with the redundancies this time around.... :rolleyes:

You're #2. You're #2..

You can lie your arse off and claim what I said isn't worthy of you responding. But it doesn't change the FACTS.

See, unlike you, I don't depend upon phony "":death bed confessions" and supposed conversations of people conveniently dead.

You got the 2nd most arrests of any school in the nation for the years 2010-2015. - 24

And # 1 in arrests 2005-2010 with 31 and probably a WHOLE LOT more that should have been. Like that Killer of a Tight End.

Read it. Lie about it. But you can't change the facts old man. 55 Arrests in a 10 year span. 5.5 arrests per YEAR.. The Gater Cup is what the REAL name of the Cup of Shame should be.

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/the-most-arrested-college-football-teams-in-america-081815/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ere-rampant-in-gainesville-under-urban-meyer/

Last edited:
Anyone can be arrested for anything, if they aren't rubber dollies in no-Knox, where the cops are apparently owned by the dollies....

Arrests are not convictions for proven guilt.
Just like DT Caleb Brantley defending himself from a gold-digger b-och...
Just like MLB Antonio Morrison, bark-bark, with an official red-faced apology from the Sheriff the next day, and the charges dropped.
Just like many others that were later released for a lack of any real evidence.
Actual conviction for a crime talk, while BS like your's takes a walk...:rolleyes:

On good ole sloppy-drop, you have an infamous moon-roid QB, an Oxy-cotton QB, a beer bottle chunking QB, and a very long list of others, like a 'little' LB that killed someone with his car while drunk off his ass...

I noticed that you never even attempt to respond to your own realities of total corruption in no-Knox. And that corruption runs the entire gambit, from police, to coaching staff, to the tUTored classroom and the blind or brain-dead Admin... o_O

Last edited:
You're #2. You're #2..

You can lie your arse off and claim what I said isn't worthy of you responding. But it doesn't change the FACTS.

See, unlike you, I don't depend upon phony "":death bed confessions" and supposed conversations of people conveniently dead.

You got the 2nd most arrests of any school in the nation for the years 2010-2015. - 24

And # 1 in arrests 2005-2010 with 31 and probably a WHOLE LOT more that should have been. Like that Killer of a Tight End.

Read it. Lie about it. But you can't change the facts old man. 55 Arrests in a 10 year span. 5.5 arrests per YEAR.. The Gater Cup is what the REAL name of the Cup of Shame should be.

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/the-most-arrested-college-football-teams-in-america-081815/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ere-rampant-in-gainesville-under-urban-meyer/

Arrests show more which areas give special treatment to athletes than who has more "bad guys" on the team.

Anyone can be arrested for anything, if they aren't rubber dollies in no-Knox, where the cops are apparently owned by the dollies....

Arrests are not convictions for proven guilt.
Just like DT Caleb Brantley defending himself from a gold-digger b-och...
Just like MLB Antonio Morrison, bark-bark, with an official red-faced apology from the Sheriff the next day, and the charges dropped.
Just like many others that were later released for a lack of any real evidence.
Actual conviction for a crime talk, while BS like your's takes a walk...:rolleyes:

On good ole sloppy-drop, you have an infamous moon-roid QB, an Oxy-cotton QB, a beer bottle chunking QB, and a very long list of others, like a 'little' LB that killed someone with his car while drunk off his ass...

I noticed that you never even attempt to respond to your own realities of total corruption in no-Knox. And that corruption runs the entire gambit, from police, to coaching staff, to the tUTored classroom and the blind or brain-dead Admin... o_O

riiiiight. Poor misunderstood little Lizzards.

Ainge wasn't a Vol when he got picked up. He was on the Jets roster. Plus, why would I or any other SANE person give a tinker's damn about what some drug addict drunk has to say? Do you have any corroborating evidence like I supplied?

You want to hang on to what ONE confessed drug addict drunk had to say while I supplied you with the number of 55 Lizzards arrested over a 10 year period and the NAMES of 31 of them.

Blow it out your Blow Hole old man. I gotcha.

Your Moon-Roid QB was showing his azz and being vulgar and offensive to staff women while he was at tennis-sea. Multiple women sued your excuse for a school didn't they, for similar and/or worst treatment from some of your coaches. The 'Lady-lickers' is just one of the highly offensive things that they were referred to as being? o_O

Six women filed a federal lawsuit on Tuesday claiming the University of Tennessee has created a student culture that enables sexual assaults by student-athletes, especially football players, and then uses an unusual, legalistic adjudication process that is biased against victims who step forward. (much like ND, they go after the victims if they stand up to the long time institutionalized abuse)
http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...exual-assault-suit-filed-against-ut/79966450/

Guilty as Charged -- The University of Tennessee has reached a $2.48 million settlement with eight women who accused the school of mishandling sexual assault allegations against male student athletes. The federal lawsuit alleged the university violated Title IX regulations and fostered a "hostile sexual environment," listing incidents beginning in 1995.
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...y-of-tennessee-settles-sexual-assault-lawsuit
=================

Ainge was the rubber-dollie QB when their TEAM DOCTOR got him addicted to pain killers so that he could still play with a freakin' broken finger on his throwing hand.
QB Eric Ainge -- By the time I was a senior in college, I was an addict. I played my whole senior season with a broken finger on my throwing hand. It was really badly broken. Just taking the snap, throwing the ball, handing it off, getting tackled -- everything that goes along with playing quarterback -- it was very painful. Throughout that process, I became hooked on pain killers. I got them from the team doctor.

After he had been giving them to me for quite a while (hooked), he said he couldn't give them to me anymore. I started getting them from people, buying them, getting them off the street. I wasn't the only player on the team that was doing it, so we knew people. It wasn't, like, super sketchy or anything. :eek: We knew people who had them, and we were Tennessee football players, so they pretty much just gave them to us. (with moneyed Alum reimbursing the drug suppliers under the table? I wonder?)
http://www.espn.com/new-york/nfl/columns/story?columnist=cimini_rich&id=6267822
=============

QB Tyler Bray (the braying mule drunkard)
Tennessee QB Tyler Bray will escape all charges (as usual in no-Knox) after allegedly throwing beer bottles off his apartment balcony onto parked cars. He and his roommate both skated out on all of it.
They both should have been charged with: Hurling Deadly Objects into the student parking lot with damage to several students cars. Only sheer luck kept any students from being hit with a high flying empty beer bottle.

According to the Knoxville News-Sentinel, an incident report filed to the Knoxville police department said a fellow resident of the apartment complex observed Bray and roommate Michael Grandinetti throwing the bottles. Kirstie Allen noticed the windshield of her car was smashed and reported the incident to police, according to the report. Another resident, Bradi Hudson, also had damage to her car and received a note from Allen that said, "I know what happened to your car." Hudson then called police. Just two more abused women on sloppy-drop. :rolleyes:

Tennessee is not expected to impose any disciplinary action against Bray, who is seen as a critical piece of the team's attempt to rebound from a 5-7 season last year. "Tyler was neither arrested nor even evicted. And we have no further comment on the matter," school spokesman Jimmy Stanton told the News-Sentinel.

But you still have the nerve to run your idiot mouth about a local lawyer defending UF students when they ARE arrested and/or charged with a crime??? :rolleyes:

Your Moon-Roid QB was showing his azz and being vulgar and offensive to staff women while he was at tennis-sea. Multiple women sued your excuse for a school didn't they, for similar and/or worst treatment from some of your coaches. The 'Lady-lickers' is just one of the highly offensive things that they were referred to as being? o_O

Six women filed a federal lawsuit on Tuesday claiming the University of Tennessee has created a student culture that enables sexual assaults by student-athletes, especially football players, and then uses an unusual, legalistic adjudication process that is biased against victims who step forward. (much like ND, they go after the victims if they stand up to the long time institutionalized abuse)
http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...exual-assault-suit-filed-against-ut/79966450/

Guilty as Charged -- The University of Tennessee has reached a $2.48 million settlement with eight women who accused the school of mishandling sexual assault allegations against male student athletes. The federal lawsuit alleged the university violated Title IX regulations and fostered a "hostile sexual environment," listing incidents beginning in 1995.
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...y-of-tennessee-settles-sexual-assault-lawsuit
=================

Ainge was the rubber-dollie QB when their TEAM DOCTOR got him addicted to pain killers so that he could still play with a freakin' broken finger on his throwing hand.
QB Eric Ainge -- By the time I was a senior in college, I was an addict. I played my whole senior season with a broken finger on my throwing hand. It was really badly broken. Just taking the snap, throwing the ball, handing it off, getting tackled -- everything that goes along with playing quarterback -- it was very painful. Throughout that process, I became hooked on pain killers. I got them from the team doctor.

After he had been giving them to me for quite a while (hooked), he said he couldn't give them to me anymore. I started getting them from people, buying them, getting them off the street. I wasn't the only player on the team that was doing it, so we knew people. It wasn't, like, super sketchy or anything. :eek: We knew people who had them, and we were Tennessee football players, so they pretty much just gave them to us. (with moneyed Alum reimbursing the drug suppliers under the table? I wonder?)
http://www.espn.com/new-york/nfl/columns/story?columnist=cimini_rich&id=6267822
=============

QB Tyler Bray (the braying mule drunkard)
Tennessee QB Tyler Bray will escape all charges (as usual in no-Knox) after allegedly throwing beer bottles off his apartment balcony onto parked cars. He and his roommate both skated out on all of it.
They both should have been charged with: Hurling Deadly Objects into the student parking lot with damage to several students cars. Only sheer luck kept any students from being hit with a high flying empty beer bottle.

According to the Knoxville News-Sentinel, an incident report filed to the Knoxville police department said a fellow resident of the apartment complex observed Bray and roommate Michael Grandinetti throwing the bottles. Kirstie Allen noticed the windshield of her car was smashed and reported the incident to police, according to the report. Another resident, Bradi Hudson, also had damage to her car and received a note from Allen that said, "I know what happened to your car." Hudson then called police. Just two more abused women on sloppy-drop. :rolleyes:

Tennessee is not expected to impose any disciplinary action against Bray, who is seen as a critical piece of the team's attempt to rebound from a 5-7 season last year. "Tyler was neither arrested nor even evicted. And we have no further comment on the matter," school spokesman Jimmy Stanton told the News-Sentinel.

But you still have the nerve to run your idiot mouth about a local lawyer defending UF students when they ARE arrested and/or charged with a crime??? :rolleyes:

I Praised Huntley Johnson for his ability earn those million$ paid by F-U to keep over 100 Lizzerd Felons eligible to keep on playing until their eligibility is up and they go on back to where they came from and of course, live happily ever after:rolleyes:.

BTW, Our last Q/B was a National Honor Society recipient, graduated with an Aerospace Engineering Degree and was drafted by the Steelers to replace Ben Roethlisberger.

What did Treon Harris get his degree in ( Marijuana cultivation, harvesting and retail sales perhaps:cool:) and what is his draft projection?

Throwing empty beer bottles in an empty parking lot is hurling "Deadly objects" but throwing lead, like Hernandez hurled was not? :(

OK, Got it.

Bray was made to pay for the damages. ( his daddy anyway) He was one of the 3 Dooley Pets that cost Dooley his job eventually. Like Ainge, he will never throw a pass in the NFL.

Your Equine Defecation "GUILTY AS CHARGED" is about as valid as your 12 planets and Alien parking lots on the moon.:p. There was NO trial so there was no GUILTY VERDICT.
Their lawyers wanted the trial to be held in Nashville. But since UT is in Knoxville, judge ruled the trial had to be held there. They didn't want to have a trial there. So THEY offered UT the deal to go away and UT took it. End of story.

UT PAID the lawyers ( as they are the ones who always get the money) of the women to go away. It sucks but they decided that even winning the suit would cost the University far more in litigation costs as any verdict would be appealed ad nauseum.

55 ARRESTS in 10 years. Multiple FELONIES. And a "killer" of a tight end. :eek:

What a legacy:D

Reactions: nail1988
Just as I expected, de-nile is not just a river in Egypt.... :rolleyes:

Too facts that you always attempt to overlook:
1. Moon-roid pettie-pie never did chit until years after he was spoon fed in the NFL.
2. The TE was a N.E. Patriot when he supposedly shot someone, but just like you 'no Guilty verdict' women abusers, AH's convictions no longer exist.
I'm willing to admit that your 'institution and staff' are no more guilty that AH was... ;)

But you can always count on your little butt-buddy, the head-nailed-to-da-flor, dust-bowl choke-la-homo to back you up, and to keep on backing you up from behind, for just as long as you keep on squealin'..... :confused:
=============

And least this moronic mad-dog-dollie forget where this thread began, here ya go...

instaGATOR, Nov 1, 2016

Just like last year, the bandwagons (mad-dog-dollie and I-wish26) have again disappeared off the Gator board, along with their teams disappearing out of the AP's Top 25. :D:p:D

But don't worry for them, because they will again 'Rise from the Dead' come the next off-season... :rolleyes:

But some people will still claim that there's no such thing as psychic powers...

Last edited:
Just as I expected, de-nile is not just a river in Egypt.... :rolleyes:

Too facts that you always attempt to overlook:
1. Moon-roid pettie-pie never did chit until years after he was spoon fed in the NFL.
2. The TE was a N.E. Patriot when he supposedly shot someone, but just like you 'no Guilty verdict' women abusers, AH's convictions no longer exist.
I'm willing to admit that your 'institution and staff' are no more guilty that AH was... ;)

But you can always count on your little butt-buddy, the head-nailed-to-da-flor, dust-bowl choke-la-homo to back you up, and to keep on backing you up from behind, for just as long as you keep on squealin'..... :confused:
=============

And least this moronic mad-dog-dollie forget where this thread began, here ya go...

instaGATOR, Nov 1, 2016

Just like last year, the bandwagons (mad-dog-dollie and I-wish26) have again disappeared off the Gator board, along with their teams disappearing out of the AP's Top 25. :D:p:D

But some people will still claim that there's no such thing as psychic powers...

His conviction doesn't exist because he killed himself before the appeals hearing.

Of course you're going to pretend he didn't kill anyone because it helps whatever ridiculous argument you're making.

You're #2. You're #2..

Good to see Country Jim and his band of women abusers are still in the top 10.

Go Canes!

As of today 10-29-16:

============

BUMP TO DA CHUMPS....

Being the off season, they are all undefeated again, and they are all out recruiting the Gators in June,,,,, again. :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT