ADVERTISEMENT

Mac doing a little house cleaning

Michi-Gator

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2010
Ludington, MI
Looks like we will get a full class. Feel bad for a kid like Rolin, but won't lie it ia nice ro know we have spots for when the top guys start committing

Not sure how this is good news? At least not now. Unless my math is off we're now down to only 3 LB's who have ever played in a game before at UF. His scholarship might help come next February, won't help us in-season.

You can't play if your hurt. We have plenty of guys at LBer. Rolin may be done with football for good.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Not sure how this is good news? At least not now. Unless my math is off we're now down to only 3 LB's who have ever played in a game before at UF. His scholarship might help come next February, won't help us in-season.

ooz, he wouldn't have stayed healthy. And I have heard nothing but praise foe a couple of our young guys

We don't know that, plus its always good to have depth, even if its only for a few games. No matter how good a young linebacker may be, that's still the second most demanding position group on the defense from a physical standpoint, do you trust their bodies to hold up all season? I don't think this move makes us worse or anything, but our depth took a hit. You need it against some of the teams we play like UT, Arky, UGA, etc.

Rolin doesn't really want to play anymore and injuries have led to this. You can't really lose something you never really had. He's hardly played for UF.

We have much better LBs on the team than him right now.

Reactions: instaGATOR
We're all out of LB's, call off the season... :rolleyes:

LB
40. Jarrad Davis 6-2 240 Sr (can play all 3 LB positions)

44. Rayshad Jackson 6-2 247 rsSo
11. Vosean Joseph 6-1 222 Fr
58. Jahim Lawrence 5-11 223 rsFr - WO
46. Will Thomas 5-9 226 Fr - WO

MLB
34. Alex Anzalone 6-3 237 Sr

28. Kylan Johnson 6-1 228 rsFr
33. David Reese 6-0 239 Fr - EE
56. Cristian Garcia 6-1 233 rsJr - WO

LB
13. Daniel McMillian 6-1 227 Sr

50. Jeremiah Moon 6-4 211 Fr
52. Steven Stipe 5-11 210 rsJr - WO
41. Darius Singletary 6-1 203 rsFr - WO

RUSH (DE/OLB)
17. Jordan Sherit 6-4 251 rsJr
95. Keivonnis Davis 6-4 244 So

97. Justus Reed 6-3 242 rsSo

But as everyone knows, no freshman LB in UF history has ever started and been a star at UF before now.... :rolleyes: -- o_O

Has Rolin even played a game at UF? I don't even recall ever seeing his name and this is the first time ever seeing his name...

LB

MLB

LB

RUSH (DE/OLB)

But as everyone knows, no freshman LB in UF history has ever started and been a star at UF before now.... :rolleyes: -- o_O

Must be nice to be able to invent positions and then argue against yourself. Has anybody in this thread made an argument anywhere close to what it is you're ranting about? Hyperbole, meet Insta.

LB

MLB

LB

RUSH (DE/OLB)

Of all the Instantgaters in the world, you are the Instantgaterest.:rolleyes:

Nobody but YOU claims WALK-ONS as part of the Team's Position Rotation or Depth Chart.:oops:

You are in a class to yourself and that's for sureo_O.

Must be nice to be able to invent positions and then argue against yourself. Has anybody in this thread made an argument anywhere close to what it is you're ranting about? Hyperbole, meet Insta.

His 1st post to this thread. --- "Not sure how this is good news? At least not now. Unless my math is off we're now down to only 3 LB's who have ever played in a game before at UF. His scholarship might help come next February, won't help us in-season.

Total BS, meet ooozeee.o_O

Moving right along..... :cool:

Has Rolin even played a game at UF? I don't even recall ever seeing his name and this is the first time ever seeing his name...

Redshirt junior linebacker Matt Rolin's career never got off the ground with the Gators. A four-star recruit coming out of Ashburn, Va., Rolin tore the ACL in his left knee as a true freshman and missed the 2013 and 2014 seasons. Rolin played in three games last season, making a career-high eight tackles in the SEC Championship Game against Alabama. (jus-damn on losing him to the un-ending string of injuries!)

Rolin informed coaches last week that he planned to leave the team and focus on graduating. This was not any 'house-cleaning' that was done by Mc-staff. "He's kind of lost the love for the game. (understandable) He's going to stay and graduate, should be done actually this semester if he chooses to use his time right,'' McElwain said. "That's kind of the goal for him."

Total BS, meet ooozeee.o_O

Moving right along..... :cool:

You literally came in here and made up two viewpoints to argue with yourself. No one said we were all out of LB's and should call off the season or implied any doom. And no one said true freshmen LB's couldn't make an impact either. People on this board love hyperbole.

You are either illiterate or extremely sensitive and passive aggressive to other viewpoints, pick one. The latter is a very feminine trait though.

yap, yap, yap,,,, :confused: zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Congrats ooooooozeeee, you're the 1st to regain my 'useless yappers' ignore list. Others can put up with your steady negative drivel if they want to. :p

Of all the Instantgaters in the world, you are the Instantgaterest.:rolleyes:

Nobody but YOU claims WALK-ONS as part of the Team's Position Rotation or Depth Chart.:oops:

You are in a class to yourself and that's for sureo_O.
Shhh! You will get a long lecture on Chris Doering and Kerwin Bell from many moons ago :D

Shhh! You will get a long lecture on Chris Doering and Kerwin Bell from many moons ago :D

TG - You forgot SS Louis Oliver (NFL All Pro).

So, should I take WO RB Mark Herndon 5-9 209 rsSr off my currentt list?

I'm going by what my HC has said, and something that I've believed all along, that a 'team' is made up by every player on the roster. I don't go by the 'starters and the scrubs' like a tennis-sea Head-BJ or a mad-dog-dollie does. :p
And since this is a Gator board, you're invited to stfu and go back to loser sloppy-drop. o_O --- After all, 12 in a row is coming so you'll have to get another injury lined up for when you disappear for months again... :cool:

Reactions: TennesseeGator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT