ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Muschamp lost his

Muschamp Jr. is going to take him down possibly it looks like. 3-9 or 4-8 for SC possibly if they lose this game.

Mason is a really good defensive coach. Had stud defenses at Stanford and Vandy's defenses are legit too. Idk why he ever took the Vandy job though because you can't win anything there. Wouldn't mind us picking him up to be our defensive coordinator when he eventually gets fired.

Meh. Franklin topped out at 8 wins there when UGA, UF, and UT were all going through major droughts. If those teams are just average they can't compete with them much less the mid level teams in the West. It's a bad job.

I do agree. But if Mason wins 6or 7games at Vandy, he is as good as gone.

I don't think South Carolina has thrown a pass in the air over 10 yards. Does that sound familiar?

Reactions: sadgator
Looks like nothing has changed with Muschamp and his offense huh? IMHO him and Butch are exactly the same minded people whenever it comes to offenses, they don't have none....

South Carolina's offense is 127th out of 128th in the country. They could only muster up 10 points against the UK defense.

South Carolina's offense is 127th out of 128th in the country. They could only muster up 10 points against the UK defense.
LOL! I'm sure top flight skill position recruits will be flocking to Columbia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT