ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like hildabeast wants to get beat by Donald The Great again in 2024

she wouldnt lose, she coasted into the finsih last time and still had 3mm more votes than Donald. one trip to the midwest and she would have cleaned his clock, not to the extent joe did, but i think she would have won. i think it will be Gavin that goes against the gop nominee. get ready for a shit show.

she wouldnt lose, she coasted into the finsih last time and still had 3mm more votes than Donald. one trip to the midwest and she would have cleaned his clock, not to the extent joe did, but i think she would have won. i think it will be Gavin that goes against the gop nominee. get ready for a shit show.

She's more hated today than she was then.

Wait until the shit starts flying. :p

il_fullxfull.3722603882_8kdq.jpg

and Trump followers are a bigger group and more entrenched.
Since the Rats stole the WH for Brandon, and Ron won in Florida,,,,,

More than 400,000 new registrations in Florida for the Republican party.
Florida went from Blue to Red in a flash-bang turnover.
Pub voter registrations over the Rats in FL are now 250,000+ and still climbing.

And Ron has instituted new voter protections to prevent any stolen elections in Florida. 1 ID'ed Sovereign Citizen, 1 vote counted.

If other states would follow America's Governor example, the Rats would never be able to steal another election from the Sovereign Citizens....
🤓

lol, i do love surveys!!!! so thats about 20 percent of hte general...
You need to start mentally preparing yourself, starting with the mid terms.

If Trump was so hated his endorsement rate wouldn’t be over 90% in this last cycle.

He rec’d more votes than any R candidate in history, is a kingmaker for his party and is still drawing incredible enthusiasm. He’s going to draw independents and people on the fence that feel the effects of Biden’s leadership daily.

It’s going to be massive pendulum swing over the next few cycles. People remember what life was like before the last election was stolen.

If Trump was so hated his endorsement rate wouldn’t be over 90% in this last cycle.

He rec’d more votes than any R candidate in history, is a kingmaker for his party and is still drawing incredible enthusiasm. He’s going to draw independents and people on the fence that feel the effects of Biden’s leadership daily.

It’s going to be massive pendulum swing over the next few cycles. People remember what life was like before the last election was stolen.
Trump is the greatest Kingmaker in the history of American politics.

Look at all the YOUNG America First candidates that are entering politics because of Trump, and are WINNING because of his endorsement. Anyone heard of Ron DeSantis? Had zero chance of winning in 2018, then Trump endorsed him and it was over.

Look at Arizona: Kari Lake has every conservative excited. She truly exemplifies America First, and the new republican party that America wants.

Without Trump, Kari Lake never happens. Without Trump, Meghan McCain is running for governor as a republican (even tho she's clearly a dem) and voters are telling themselves "Well.....at least she's not a dem!'

Because of Trump, the future of the party is in the hands of people like Ron DeSantis and Kari Lake, instead of people like Jeb Bush and Meghan McCain.

Anyone that says we need to 'just move on' from DeSantis and Lake and move BACK to the Bushes and McCains is an idiot. I'm sorry.

Trump is the greatest Kingmaker in the history of American politics.

Look at all the YOUNG America First candidates that are entering politics because of Trump, and are WINNING because of his endorsement. Anyone heard of Ron DeSantis? Had zero chance of winning in 2018, then Trump endorsed him and it was over.

Look at Arizona: Kari Lake has every conservative excited. She truly exemplifies America First, and the new republican party that America wants.

Without Trump, Kari Lake never happens. Without Trump, Meghan McCain is running for governor as a republican (even tho she's clearly a dem) and voters are telling themselves "Well.....at least she's not a dem!'

Because of Trump, the future of the party is in the hands of people like Ron DeSantis and Kari Lake, instead of people like Jeb Bush and Meghan McCain.

Anyone that says we need to 'just move on' from DeSantis and Lake and move BACK to the Bushes and McCains is an idiot. I'm sorry.
This^^^^Dubya's time in the Oval Office was marginal at best and his predecessor was worse (Obama). Trump showed us that we can have a better country if we are willing to work and he did everything in his power to enable that. The old way of the politicians saw them get wealthy and the working class gets poorer.

i need to prepare myselt? for what? i hope he runs will be a complete shit show and hilarious at the same time.

Reactions: gatorspeed
This^^^^Dubya's time in the Oval Office was marginal at best and his predecessor was worse (Obama). Trump showed us that we can have a better country if we are willing to work and he did everything in his power to enable that. The old way of the politicians saw them get wealthy and the working class gets poorer.
The only real difference between obama and the bushes is that obama ran as a dem. Plus the bushes did their damage in private, obama was public with his.

I'd like to think we as republicans have smartened up since Dubya, but I am still seeing plenty of 'just move on' pleas from so-called pubs.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
i need to prepare myselt? for what? i hope he runs will be a complete shit show and hilarious at the same time.

If you believe what you just typed, how can you claim that you love this country?

I don't want our country to sink further to the left so that means I don't want a Democrat in the oval...but if a Democrat is in the Oval, I'm hoping it's someone that I don't think is a complete moron or an empty suit. That means that I'm hopeful that the Dems will nominate someone worthy.

You don't believe Trump is worthy...so why would you hope he is the Republican candidate?

I don't understand this logic. I truly do not.

The only real difference between obama and the bushes is that obama ran as a dem. Plus the bushes did their damage in private, obama was public with his.

I'd like to think we as republicans have smartened up since Dubya, but I am still seeing plenty of 'just move on' pleas from so-called pubs.

In fairness I believe that I am a true Republican. I don't hate Trump, in fact there are many things that I like about him.

However, I don't think having Trump at the top of my list is a requirement for me to be a true Republican.

If he's the nominee, I don't believe that there is a scenario where I wouldn't vote for him. I would prefer a more Reagan-esque candidate...but I'm also not certain that we will have one.

Brandon promised economic stagnation and higher crime in Democrat debates. Brandon helped Trump receive an incumbent record 74 million votes in 2020. The Dimms unveiled their mail-in vote harvesting scheme on Nov. 4 in 5 states, helping Brandon overcome his Election Day loss. The Wisconsin Supreme Court found the practice illegal.

If you believe what you just typed, how can you claim that you love this country?

I don't want our country to sink further to the left so that means I don't want a Democrat in the oval...but if a Democrat is in the Oval, I'm hoping it's someone that I don't think is a complete moron or an empty suit. That means that I'm hopeful that the Dems will nominate someone worthy.

You don't believe Trump is worthy...so why would you hope he is the Republican candidate?

I don't understand this logic. I truly do not.
lol, you dont love our country because we have moved left over the last several hundred years. thats a fact, we have moved left. are you suggesting that america isnt great? the issue with politics is the electorate not the candidates, they are simply a reflection of the morons in society. jmho.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT