ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for success on dating sites? Experts say ditch the pronouns

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

"And finally, more than a quarter of singles of both sexes agreed that listing one’s preferred pronouns — even in blue states — was bad news.

Daniel, a 30-year-old New Yorker who boasts a high match rate on the apps, told The Post that a woman who lists her preferred pronouns “is probably aligned with woke ideologies and we won’t get along.”

Adrijana Rozenberg, a single 29-year-old in Los Angeles, takes it one step further.

“Men who lead with questionable preferred pronouns like ‘he/him/they/them’ probably need therapy more than a date,” she said."

Also, avoid claiming to be a vegan, that's another dealbreaker. I find it amusing that the left and media keeps forcing their beliefs on us and telling us that the rest of the nation believes this way and you are a terrible person if you don't.

Yet almost every time you talk to real people, they reject the beliefs of the left.

We are the majority. Not them. They are the minority.

"And finally, more than a quarter of singles of both sexes agreed that listing one’s preferred pronouns — even in blue states — was bad news.

Daniel, a 30-year-old New Yorker who boasts a high match rate on the apps, told The Post that a woman who lists her preferred pronouns “is probably aligned with woke ideologies and we won’t get along.”

Adrijana Rozenberg, a single 29-year-old in Los Angeles, takes it one step further.

“Men who lead with questionable preferred pronouns like ‘he/him/they/them’ probably need therapy more than a date,” she said."

Also, avoid claiming to be a vegan, that's another dealbreaker. I find it amusing that the left and media keeps forcing their beliefs on us and telling us that the rest of the nation believes this way and you are a terrible person if you don't.

Yet almost every time you talk to real people, they reject the beliefs of the left.

Besides this board and the UK board, my only social media indulgence is LinkedIn. I cringe when I see people on there post their pronouns in parentheses next to their names.

I agree, posting pronouns is highly correlated with wokeness.

China, Russia and all our enemies should be scared to death as they all know how we can easily out pronoun them, even turning our premier military academy, now called Woke Point into a curriculum of touchy and feely.

Not according to the MSM and the 81 million who voted for Biden, but I repeat myself ...

That will have to be the new catfish test. Just like the other ones guys will find out as long as you look like "Chad" (aka the tall real good looking guy) you can put anything you want in your bio and messages but if you look like average joe they usually could care less if your politics align with them.

Democrat dating sites(ghey) work very differently

That will have to be the new catfish test. Just like the other ones guys will find out as long as you look like "Chad" (aka the tall real good looking guy) you can put anything you want in your bio and messages but if you look like average joe they usually could care less if your politics align with them.
Yes, another sin, vanity has been spotlighted by these woke maniacs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT