ADVERTISEMENT

Long-shot GOP candidate claims he was offered second-place finish at the CPAC straw poll if he paid hundreds of thousands of dollars

RayGravesGhost

Bull Gator
Jun 13, 2021
I wonder how much donald tgrump paid to finish first?

Long-shot GOP candidate claims he was offered second-place finish at the CPAC straw poll if he paid hundreds of thousands of dollars

840bcacdc372f9881e4c0463a2fb5c05

• Haha
Reactions: kalimgoodman
Winning the CPAC straw poll in the grand scheme of things is even less meaningful than winning the Iowa caucus - almost like winning the tallest midget award. I mean, I suppose winning the CPAC is a gauge of the intensity of support a candidate among those who actually attend, but does not necessarily translate to broad support in the Republican primary, let alone the general electorate.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Everybody knows the CPAC poll is meaningless...just look at the last few winners...it "predicts" nothing

What's truly ironic is the group that's supposedly so invested in election integrity is running a fake poll to declare its best conservative candidate? 🤣

This is as silly as conservatives getting bent out of shape on how Bernie was treated in the Democratic Party and its rules.

I don't really care about the results of the straw poll...but how funny is it that if you're looking for voting fraud it occurring in the party and nowhere else

I see no one, including ray ray, read the article:

"Vivek Ramaswamy, a biotech millionaire turned longshot candidate for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, claimed on Monday that he was offered the chance of a second-place finish at a Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) straw poll.

The only catch: he'd have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Appearing on Fox Business, Ramaswamy alleged that a consultant called his campaign shortly after he declared his candidacy on February 21.

Ramaswamy alleged that the consultant, who he did not name, said: "Hey, we can get you up to number two on there if you pay a few hundred thousand dollars."

He didn't say the consultant had anything to do with CPAC, and he likely didn't. This was obviously a branding/marketing consultant who contacted him.

If ray ray posts anything from Yahoo, just assume it's propaganda, because it often is. This is designed to hoodwink the sheep who won't read past the headline.

Mission accomplished.

So the GOP runs polls that outside 3rd parties can manipulate for money? LOL

No wonder you believe in Elon Musk's twitter polls 🤣

So the GOP runs polls that outside 3rd parties can manipulate for money? LOL

No wonder you believe in Elon Musk's twitter polls 🤣
That's the nature of any poll or list. Talk to anyone who has published a book, there's an entire cottage industry around getting authors listed at the top of the NYT Bestseller list, for a fee.

malone thinks that's the nature of any poll... :rolleyes: 🤣

Then why have the poll if the results can just be bought?
Why even poll anybody at all? Just report who was willing to pay the most to be called the "winner"

Conservative cucks like malone don't even understand the basic reasons of why a vote is taken

How the hell can they be expected to understand voting integrity?

And malone obviously thought it was important enough to declare it "Breaking News"

Breaking: President trump Easily Wins CPAC Poll For President in 202`

Last edited:
malone thinks that's the nature of any poll... :rolleyes: 🤣

Then why have the poll if the results can just be bought?
Why even poll anybody at all? Just report who was willing to pay the most to be called the "winner"
It's not my fault that you are ignorant of basic branding and marketing.

Consultants have always offered these services. It's about generating buzz/word of mouth, whatever you want to call it. At the end of the day, it's about building name recognition for a guy who has a name recognition problem.

This guy and Yahoo are trying to make it sound like CPAC offered him a chance to finish second in exchange for cash. He knows better and so does Yahoo.

You, obviously don't. That's how they were able to so easily hoodwink you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT