CAA = Colonial Athletic Association
ECAC = Eastern College Athletic Conference
GARC = Great America Rifle Conference
MIAA = Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletic Association
MIVA = Midwestern Intercollegiate Volleyball Association
MPSF = Mountain Pacific Sports Federation
NCHC = National Collegiate Hockey Conference
RMISA = Rocky Mountain Intercollegiate Ski Association

It's just information for anyone who is interested in seeing all the "sports" for which NCAA titles count towards the Director's Cup standings. It's how the Pac-12 racks up so many titles year after year.

Fencing (what kind of stolen goods does that include?) o_O
Neutered Lame (ACC except for In-depends phootball) :confused:

I'm pretty sure the PAC-12 competes in more sports than most other conferences/athletic programs.

Stanford is a prime example

Reactions: TennesseeGator
:D

Lots of Choklehoma on that list instant

So tell us, where did your dust-bowl chokers finish in the Director's Cup standings? Top 10? At least Top 15? Or is #7 Tx having to carry what's left of the fast disappearing Big12/10/whatever? o_O --- Yep, #17 chokers... :oops:

#3 UF (9th consecutive Top 5 finish, 34th consecutive Top 10 finish)
===========

Edit to the dust-bowl choke-la-homo that never answeres questions, he just chits and git's, to return with more of his drivel somewhere else... What a sad little choker he is... :oops:

OFF SEASON? - Looks like another RIGHT-ON SEASON to me. ;)
~ Florida has won 3 NCAA Team Titles in 36 days.
~ For 2016-17, UF has finished in the Top 5, in 10 Team Sports. :eek:
~ All Sports-U --- Baseball is the 14th Gator sport to win a national title. That is the Nation's 4th highest array of sport titles for a program (and highest east of Mississippi, North and South).Florida(14) is the only SEC program to win National Team Titles in 10 or more sports. :eek:

Last edited:
Ive been observing this for about a yr now. Everybody on here hates on insta. The second 1 OU fan shows up, they all start agreeing with him. Its hilarious

il_340x270.706458975_pf8n.jpg

Ive been observing this for about a yr now. Everybody on here hates on insta. The second 1 OU fan shows up, they all start agreeing with him. Its hilarious

Hey, growing up... cousins fought all day in Grandma's back yard....let a fool from another neighborhood show up and try to start something with a cousin...

Reactions: fsu939913
sadgator finds it amusing that West Virginia won the rifle title.

People care even less about that. At least u guys won a 2nd tier title sport in baseball instead of a 4th tier sport in rifle shooting

So who decides the "tiers" of the college sports? You? Jackass

I dont know...gee. Lets see.... Hmmm... Thats a tough one. Idiot. How about how many people watch the game? How much money the game generates. I get that this way too complicated for some nimwit like u but thats ok, i didnt post that saying, u know what, i bet he finally understands this one.

I dont know...gee. Lets see.... Hmmm... Thats a tough one. Idiot. How about how many people watch the game? How much money the game generates. I get that this way too complicated for some nimwit like u but thats ok, i didnt post that saying, u know what, i bet he finally understands this one.
You didn't answer the question because you can't. The NCAA doesn't designate "tiers" of sports. They and most fans recognize that ALL college athletes put in whatever time and effort necessary to succeed in their respective sports. Who are you to say football, for example, is of a higher "tier" than baseball or track & field or tennis or lacrosse or softball or swimming & diving? Just because football drives the money train (as we all know and agree), that doesn't make the other sports less relevant, especially to those athletes who are giving their all for their teammates, their school and their fans. Crawl back into your Nole Hole.

You didn't answer the question because you can't. The NCAA doesn't designate "tiers" of sports. They and most fans recognize that ALL college athletes put in whatever time and effort necessary to succeed in their respective sports. Who are you to say football, for example, is of a higher "tier" than baseball or track & field or tennis or lacrosse or softball or swimming & diving? Just because football drives the money train (as we all know and agree), that doesn't make the other sports less relevant, especially to those athletes who are giving their all for their teammates, their school and their fans. Crawl back into your Nole Hole.

It actually foes mean they r less relevant. Also more people watch football. Its tier 1 over everything. This isnt ur libtard everyone is equal bs, lets be honest with ourselves here. I know ur little pea brain doesnt understand the facts of life or u choose to ignore them. I doubt that is it tho. If u dont think football is above every other sport, stop talking. Shhhh

This is a very good post.

It actually foes mean they r less relevant. Also more people watch football. Its tier 1 over everything. This isnt ur libtard everyone is equal bs, lets be honest with ourselves here. I know ur little pea brain doesnt understand the facts of life or u choose to ignore them. I doubt that is it tho. If u dont think football is above every other sport, stop talking. Shhhh
But where do you get "Tier 1" talk? That's just you making stuff up to try to justify why your school is a 2nd tier university and why the athletic department is on a lower "Tier" than THE University of Florida. Go back to your own NoleHole boards where people can understand your gibberish and read all your misspelled words, lack of 3rd grade punctuation and texting-style sentences. You're probably one of those people who talks to someone across the dinner table via phone texts rather than using real spoken words.

But where do you get "Tier 1" talk? That's just you making stuff up to try to justify why your school is a 2nd tier university and why the athletic department is on a lower "Tier" than THE University of Florida. Go back to your own NoleHole boards where people can understand your gibberish and read all your misspelled words, lack of 3rd grade punctuation and texting-style sentences. You're probably one of those people who talks to someone across the dinner table via phonetexts rather than using your eyes and mouth.

U lack basic reading comprehension and basic understanding of basic things. What do people watch more? Baseball or football?

I dont expect u to understand any of this. I get ur a retard. U think people should have proper grammar on a message board. How diluted are u?

U know i am right but typical libtard u dont like the facts so u try to change them.

Unlike u i am not blinded by hate becuz someone tells me too. Let me hear u bahhhhhh sheep baahhhhhbh

U lack basic reading comprehension and basic understanding of basic things. What do people watch more? Baseball or football?

I dont expect u to understand any of this. I get ur a retard. U think people should have proper grammar on a message board. How diluted are u?

U know i am right but typical libtard u dont like the facts so u try to change them.

Unlike u i am not blinded by hate becuz someone tells me too. Let me hear u bahhhhhh sheep baahhhhhbh
How old are you? 4!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT