ADVERTISEMENT

Lingard to the Gators

Kid never saw the field at Miami

Hard to say but he definitely has speed. Looks a little stiff compared to some RBs in his limited time but is gone if he gets loose. Miami trying to talk down on him but that is mostly due to him leaving probably.

To my knowledge:

You no longer need your coach's permission to transfer, you can transfer wherever you like. You still have to sit out a year, and you can still apply for a waiver, that hasn't changed, but waivers have been easier to get lately. If you have gotten your BS/BA you do not need a waiver for immediate eligibility as long as you go into graduate school at your new school.

The "portal" is just a list of everyone who has applied to transfer, it acts as sort of a clearinghouse so everyone can see who is out there. I believe before a transferring kid had to contact the schools he wanted to go to, but now, all he has to do is apply to the portal and his name is out there for everybody.
It’s just difficult to keep up with who is going where and who can play when...

QB Fields ***** leaves UGly for tOSU and he can play. :D

LB/DE Cox ***** leaves UGly for UF but he can't play. :(

I guess UF either wouldn't pay the price, or they didn't know who they had to pay to get it done... :rolleyes:

QB Fields ***** leaves UGly for tOSU and he can play. :D

LB/DE Cox ***** leaves UGly for UF but he can't play. :(

I guess UF either wouldn't pay the price, or they didn't know who they had to pay to get it done... :rolleyes:
It was a BS political call. Fields should have never played regards of the racist allegations. I mean investigate it and if you find something then punish UGA but outside of that he should sit a year like everyone else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT