ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s not forget that the Tennessee game is in the Swamp…

We are going to win ya’ll.

We own these mother fvckers.

20 years of dominance in Gainesville.

They know it is coming.

We will find a way.

The swamp is ready.

The swamp is loud.

We will win this game.

Positive momentum.

Positive thoughts.

Believe it.

Think it.

All night tonight.

All day tomorrow.

Send it their way.

We are going to win.

Beat Tennessee.

Let’s fvcking go.

Last edited:

They know it is coming.

We will find a way.

The swamp is ready.

The swamp is loud.

We will win this game.

Positive momentum.

Positive thoughts.

Believe it.

Think it.

All night tonight.

All day tomorrow.

Send it their way.

We are going to win.

Beat Tennessee.

Let’s fvcking go.
Yep.

They know it is coming.

We will find a way.

The swamp is ready.

The swamp is loud.

We will win this game.

Positive momentum.

Positive thoughts.

Believe it.

Think it.

All night tonight.

All day tomorrow.

Send it their way.

We are going to win.

Beat Tennessee.

Let’s fvcking go.
Yep. What's more heart warming they know in their evil little hearts and clopping hooves it's true and admit it on Vol Nation. 😂

Wow. Vol Quest is hilarious. They are seriously offended by being taken to the woodshed by second year Billy.............almost as if they are not used to being abused in the Swamp. 😂 Hell, Ron Zook spanked them in their own back yard. 😂 I'd sign up for their board but I'd be banned after one post so what's the point? 😂 Honestly, they are the most delusional fanbase only eclipsed by the WarChant smackboard and some of the leg humpers who were irrelevant for exactly 41 years. 😂😂😂😂

Let’s be honest. There were still a lot of coaching-related errors and mistakes.

The special teams blunders are ridiculous. The end of the game was a joke that Mertz could not even just properly take a knee.

However, everybody does have to admit that it was the correct game plan and was executed very well.

Long methodical drives to control tempo. Run heavy offense to keep control. Defense played spectacular in getting stops at critical times. Crowd was great too.

Billy gets an A for result. It doesn’t matter how you beat Tennessee. It was an important and enjoyable win.

Now let’s see them continue to fight.

Let’s be honest. There were still a lot of coaching-related errors and mistakes.

The special teams blunders are ridiculous. The end of the game was a joke that Mertz could not even just properly take a knee.

However, everybody does have to admit that it was the correct game plan and was executed very well.

Long methodical drives to control tempo. Run heavy offense to keep control. Defense played spectacular in getting stops at critical times. Crowd was great too.

Billy gets an A for result. It doesn’t matter how you beat Tennessee. It was an important and enjoyable win.

2nd half Napier went very conservative. Vols loaded the box and sent safety blitz after safety blitz. He just didn't want to give them that turnover. Turned out smart.

Full credit to Napier. I thought we’d get kicked around.

It kind of sucks how we started the season. But everything this team wants to accomplish is in league, so it’s all there in front of them.

Apparently, it was a little loud in the stadium:
F6Qbb45XgAEG7NS

F6Qbb49X0AAFkUv

F6Qbb49XsAAo7Ox

F6Qbb49W4AA-3gC

Best play call of all time…ever…

Cs0CFuYWIAAq7Sp.jpg
yep, sad, it just might be, 4th and 10 ball on UT 40, our first offensive series, we go for it, but Danny W is not just thinking 1st down he's thinking TD, it's raining, crowd is going wild, Danny hits Reidel over the middle for a touchdown. We go on to score 35 straight points!
Now remember this is 1996, the year we won our first NC, Peyton was UTs QB, UT was a slight favorite going in, he could never beat the Gators.
We were there sitting right between the aisle where the UT fans were, it was crazy!. The pre-hype for this game was like nothing I've ever seen before, yes, it just might be considering the circumstances the greatest play call in UF history. I will never forget it. I still have my ticket and the game program

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT