ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s just call out the fake posers so we are all on the same page...

I must have already put RockyDoc on Ignore, never see his posts anymore. Him and NYCBucanole being on Ignore means a lot less clutter.

Pass needs to come back online for a bit to perform some clean up on Aisle 2, or some other erstwhile Gator fans need ban hammers..... I vote Danny or EDub

Reactions: EvilWayz
This bored has gone to shit

Shit Happens, when the dog-pokers, the dunnygoaters, and the Red-Turd GhostOfBrainless are allowed here. (begging for the ole Nazi Fascist Ban-ers to return and protect their idiocy)

Ok...on accident I've connected all the dots.

About one or two weeks a year we have a guy that goes by 3 monikers. Either Tennessee Waltz1, Ollie Vee, or Pride of the Scotland. He is a vol fan. He was exposed as a fraud by some prep school writer that I assume graduated from Florida. He's had a hard-on for this guy for 8 years running. Since he is a vol fan and can't talk smack about UF since even in our down year's we have owned UT.

So out of nowhere comes a feller by the name of BucaNole. BucaNole never really provided any valuable information other than FSU is building a trillion dollars facility. He claimed to know Bull Gators in the know from the Tampa area...this fraud of a high school coach also has ties to the Tampa area. Well FSU for the most part has pretty much sucked this season...so buca disappears and along comes NYCapple...NYCapple claims to be this church going holy roller Gator fan...but puts out multiple posts to make Gator fans look bad. NYCapple also has ties to the tampa area. Then this fraud high school coach shows up right on que for the UF/UT week. I call him out on his phedo ways when he makes homophobic jokes about Gator fans...all under a NYCapple post no less. NYCapple is the first and only one to come to his defense... instantly. After sparring on two threads that reached 3 pages with Pride of Scotland (whom is the fraud prep coach) NYCapple suddenly disappears.

So damn are Zeppelin Vol, Ollie Vee, Pride of Scotland, Clint Storner, BucaNole, Tennessee Waltz1, and RockeyDoc all this exposed of a fraud high school basketball coach who hates all things Gator because a journalist graduate of UF exposed him in like 2009/10?

@bradleygator @IrishPokerDog @nail1988 @-MDVOL @ukalum1988 and anyone else who has had previous run ins with the wacko in years past.

About one or two weeks a year we have a guy that goes by 3 monikers. Either Tennessee Waltz1, Ollie Vee, or Pride of the Scotland. He is a vol fan. He was exposed as a fraud by some prep school writer that I assume graduated from Florida. He's had a hard-on for this guy for 8 years running. Since he is a vol fan and can't talk smack about UF since even in our down year's we have owned UT.

So out of nowhere comes a feller by the name of BucaNole. BucaNole never really provided any valuable information other than FSU is building a trillion dollars facility. He claimed to know Bull Gators in the know from the Tampa area...this fraud of a high school coach also has ties to the Tampa area. Well FSU for the most part has pretty much sucked this season...so buca disappears and along comes NYCapple...NYCapple claims to be this church going holy roller Gator fan...but puts out multiple posts to make Gator fans look bad. NYCapple also has ties to the tampa area. Then this fraud high school coach shows up right on que for the UF/UT week. I call him out on his phedo ways when he makes homophobic jokes about Gator fans...all under a NYCapple post no less. NYCapple is the first and only one to come to his defense... instantly. After sparring on two threads that reached 3 pages with Pride of Scotland (whom is the fraud prep coach) NYCapple suddenly disappears.

So damn are Zeppelin Vol, Ollie Vee, Pride of Scotland, Clint Storner, BucaNole, Tennessee Waltz1, and RockeyDoc all this exposed of a fraud high school basketball coach who hates all things Gator because a journalist graduate of UF exposed him in like 2009/10?

@bradleygator @IrishPokerDog @nail1988 @-MDVOL @ukalum1988 and anyone else who has had previous run ins with the wacko in years past.

I just stick em on Ignore. Trash posters prey on the indulgence of good posters. Putting NYCcrapper and Insta on Ignore cleaned up the vomit here considerably.

I just stick em on Ignore. Trash posters prey on the indulgence of good posters. Putting NYCcrapper and Insta on Ignore cleaned up the vomit here considerably.

You have to have the whole picture, man.

That's why I let it all flow through.

You never know when you might miss the gold that's just waiting to be exploited.

You have to have the whole picture, man.

That's why I let it all flow through.

You never know when you might miss the gold that's just waiting to be exploited.
I have never put anyone on ignore...well except one time I accidentally put Paco on ignore somehow. I came very very close to putting NYCrap on ignore but glad I didn't.

Reactions: sadgator

Pretty well laid out - I’d move for a conviction

Reactions: TennesseeGator
MDVOL...pushed off Volquest so he slinks here. Tennesseegatergobbler...simply because he has the IQ of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

You’re like freakin’ Matlock...

and sadgator is still confused....

It appears most of the bucanole clones have disappeared for the time being. Interesting that Mr. Rogers and Malcolm in the middle have not posted much since the Volunteer trashing.

Interesting. This guy is seriously obsessed with Izzy Gould. He's been at this for years.

From the UCF board:
https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/anyone-familiar-with-this-fraud.2048/

From the Tennesse board:
https://tennessee.forums.rivals.com...2-of-his-alias-and-pretending-to-be-a.170669/

The Google search results for "'igould' and 'rivals'" turns up a bunch of hits of this guy running a one-man propaganda campaign against Gould:
https://www.google.com/search?ei=9WCsW4ORM8HAsAXJjpHAAQ&q=rivals+"izzy+gould"&oq=rivals+"izzy+gould"&gs_l=psy-ab.12...0.0..4677...0.0..0.0.0.......0......gws-wiz.xzZFXFTK3yw

Last edited:
Some cursory sleuthing shows that he's been doing this on various non-Rivals boards as well.

Reminds me of this:
For crying out loud the guy was a hs coach for pete's sakes...not Phil Jackson. The reporter was/is a filthy liar who tried to ruin the rep of a pretty good and dedicated coach...he didn't want his granddaughter and former players viewing that crap...honestly I think he handled it in the only rational fashion he could have under the circumstances...many would have just murdered this sleezebag for what he tried to do. Look at what happened in Annapolis, MD.

For crying out loud the guy was a hs coach for pete's sakes...not Phil Jackson. The reporter was/is a filthy liar who tried to ruin the rep of a pretty good and dedicated coach...he didn't want his granddaughter and former players viewing that crap...honestly I think he handled it in the only rational fashion he could have under the circumstances...many would have just murdered this sleezebag for what he tried to do. Look at what happened in Annapolis, MD.

Why do you care so much?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT