ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s Go Brandon - Parte Tres

GHcLohuXMAAlYzn

@Mdfgator

She’s looking “ just sayin” 😬😭

So is this a man taking hormones to make him sound like a woman or is this a woman taking hormones so she can grow a beard? If the latter, why would a woman want to grow a beard?

There needs to be a law that requires these people to disclose their chromosomes to any potential partner.

A gay deceiving a straight for sex should be considered a form of rape.

Now the beard, regardless of whatever, it is should cause any normal man pause.

Lastly, its this insane perversion that brings down the wrath of God on a nation.

Well I looked her up...she ( is biologically a female ) has a medical condition but refuses to shave. I would counsel her to get her face lasered.

But she wants to keep the beard.

Its sad but if she really wants a manly man she will need to get rid of the beard.

Reactions: BCSpell
Well I looked her up...she ( is biologically a female ) has a medical condition but refuses to shave. I would counsel her to get her face lasered.

But she wants to keep the beard.

Its sad but if she really wants a manly man she will need to get rid of the beard.
Thanks for doing the homework.

To me it looked and sounded female. My first reaction was “she wouldn’t be hideous if she’d shave”…but I can’t tell anymore someone’s gender because science is really good at hiding it. So I didn’t say anything.

But you’re right - this is a mentally ill person if she things a manly hetero man is going to be attracted to a beard. Same reason two male birds aren’t attracted to each other.

It’s nature.

Thanks for doing the homework.

To me it looked and sounded female. My first reaction was “she wouldn’t be hideous if she’d shave”…but I can’t tell anymore someone’s gender because science is really good at hiding it. So I didn’t say anything.

But you’re right - this is a mentally ill person if she things a manly hetero man is going to be attracted to a beard. Same reason two male birds aren’t attracted to each other.

It’s nature.
It's not a man, but I heard Barnum and Bailey would give her a job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT