ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s Go Brandon - Parte Tres

1671148045755-png.1152364

With gas prices falling and employment still strong, Looks like this dying thread could use a bump.

200.gif

Why do you think they dress up in cartoon costumes?

The idea is to make the children comfortable 'playing' with adults. Remember 'follow the white rabbit'?

Pure evil. I'm done trying to get sheep to wake up. If you are still defending them at this point, you deserve the pain you get when you find out exactly what you've been defending.

Why do you think they dress up in cartoon costumes?

The idea is to make the children comfortable 'playing' with adults. Remember 'follow the white rabbit'?

Pure evil. I'm done trying to get sheep to wake up. If you are still defending them at this point, you deserve the pain you get when you find out exactly what you've been defending.
LOL ghost. This WILL NOT happen. They are not blind. They are for it or they would vote differently. There will be no pain. There will only be remorse if they lose at the ballot box. The remorse will be that they got caught and that the "bigots" were able to win.

I got people in ignore because they are morons, prevaricators or both.

One thing of note is that they and many on "our side" make excuses for the gays. Oh there are gays that oppose this or are against child mutilation etc.

LGBTQ+ is perversion period.

I am all onboard with tolerance and do not want to see anyone bullied but the current celebration of all things gay has led us to this problem.

For example I am a bit miffed at the platform "our side" offers Dave Rubin. Sorry no openly gay and proud of it individual needs any prominent platform on the conservative side.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT