ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s Go Brandon - Parte Tres

That's a funny story actually...
VeneratedClassicIberianmole-max-1mb.gif

As this isn't the 6th century, marriages are arranged but not binding. When you come of age you're told and you speak and go on supervised dates.

In my case my marriage was arranged when I was a toddler to another toddler from a prominent family back in India. When I was 10 we went back and while we were visiting relatives my folks and her folks arranged for us to spend time together without telling us why. So I'm chilling with this 9 year old girl who knows why we're together but I don't. She starts asking me questions and I answer them not knowing I'm supposed to be impressing her. So after she hears about my skateboarding adventures and almost flunking out of sixth grade and my plans to either be in a band or join the Navy she is horrified and tells her folks and the deal is quietly dissolved.

Nobody told me til years later. 🤣

As this isn't the 6th century, marriages are arranged but not binding. When you come of age you're told and you speak and go on supervised dates.

In my case my marriage was arranged when I was a toddler to another toddler from a prominent family back in India. When I was 10 we went back and while we were visiting relatives my folks and her folks arranged for us to spend time together without telling us why. So I'm chilling with this 9 year old girl who knows why we're together but I don't. She starts asking me questions and I answer them not knowing I'm supposed to be impressing her. So after she hears about my skateboarding adventures and almost flunking out of sixth grade and my plans to either be in a band or join the Navy she is horrified and tells her folks and the deal is quietly dissolved.

lol...........Okay, it's a cultural thing. But you said band? What do you have talent in? I can't even play the cowbell. 😂

I play piano, guitar, bass, drums, and I was a semi famous DJ (turntablist not radio) in college.
Mad props for the instruments. I love "real" music but have no skills. I can't sing either but thankfully I'm aware unlike others that are afflicted with the same malady. Now the latter........hmmm........I'm worried about that. And the commercials about DJ's absolutely crack me up.

And this ain't the only one. 😂

Mad props for the instruments. I love "real" music but have no skills. I can't sing either but thankfully I'm aware unlike others that are afflicted with the same malady. Now the latter........hmmm........I'm worried about that. And the commercials about DJ's absolutely crack me up.

And this ain't the only one. 😂

I am an actual 1s and 2s, vinyl record DJ, not a jackass with a MacBook. :)

Henry Rollins doesn't make a distinction though...

If she had been an American immigrant, she would have totally fallen for the bad boy bit.

If she had been an American immigrant, she would have totally fallen for the bad boy bit.
What's weird is when you talk to Evilz in person. India meet south Georgia. Caught me by surprise! Kind of reminded me of my deceased best friend. Looked full on terrorist, half Lebanese, half Georgian. Accent? Completely Georgian. 😂 ;)

That would probably be true if I was into Indian women. Unfortunately like most filthy immigrants I have a predilection for white women. And Cadillacs. 😉
I had a few rendezvous with an Indian chick back in the day. She was about 28 years old and hotter than FF fox in a forest fire. :oops: She was pretentious and entitled little princess though.......and what is weird, she had greenish eyes. I suspect she had a little something something in the woodpile.

I had a few rendezvous with an Indian chick back in the day. She was about 28 years old and hotter than FF fox in a forest fire. :oops: She was pretentious and entitled little princess though.......and what is weird, she had greenish eyes. I suspect she had a little something something in the woodpile.
That tracks. Generally speaking they come in one flavor, brown eyes, brown skin, black hair. I have seen one or two with hazel eyes.

They're all pretentious and entitled.

@gatordad3

your side piece misplaced 500K?

Stacey Abrams' Charity Has Misplaced Half a Million Dollars, Qualifying for a Federal Investigation

Twice-failed Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams' charity New Georgia Project seems to be missing over $500,000, which is enough to get both state and federal investigators involved in the matter.

0776093a-5327-414d-8470-6847e6ea14d9-860x475.jpg

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/...xhn27ubg2chdoeMf-cnaYgt7lnjfbxbeGMbwwwEYRHXCI
Just check with the local Burger King 😆

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT