ADVERTISEMENT

LAKERGATOR IS AN ANNOYING SHITHEAD TROLL...this is another bumped old thread...DON’T READ

Why are you mentioning me, for crying out loud?

I watch the boys when I can..but I've been more busy over the three months than I care to remember. Last year took a toll on me.
I decided to try and enjoy it more than comment on it. So much negativity on here from some, which is so odd - given there is so much to be happy about... Anybody that says anything, there's about four or five people on here who just want to insult anything/everything anybody says - no matter if you are a fan or not. When a person or two on here started messaging me with some very insulting things, with just a bunch of nastiness and filth, nobody has time for that kind of ignorance. Very easy to cut that kind of stuff out of your life.

Plus, I dont know if you know this or not - - but there have been some serious issues with some of our organization's friends since a few Hurricanes lit up the skies a few months ago. Especially around south Louisiana and Alabama. So, given what I do, and our friends/programs in that area that we support --- thats where I've been spending time, doing what I can do to help some families out down there.

The other people that were mentioned from somebody on here - I dont know them at all. In fact I only know personally one other person on this board. I met them at a game a few years ago - but dont know his name here.. Young guy, went to school in Gainesville.. Very nice young man, he said that he reads whats on here.

Last edited:
Speaking of crying, what happened to the fake racism you heard in the stands of a game you never attended? Seems you got over that pretty quick, your soul was in eternal torment for that first week, tho....

I guess it was fake, seeing as how we contacted the Directors office and pointed out the seats they we thought they were in and a description of who they were, etc.
You didnt mention that did you? You dont mention the follow up where I was saying that my post was a result of being upset about hearing all that nonsense, and us being with kids from a church program and some fellow sponsors! That it didnt mean it was everybody. You just happen to overlook positive posts. You just pick and choose what you want to post, and truck your nastiness here.

So go on back to insulting somebody else or doing whatever else you do.

And while you are bringing it up - Ive read on here more that a few times how some folks have mentioned this kid or that kid, regardless of what program they are with as "thugs." Thats shameful. In and around the folks I work with, the kids I work with - they know what that means when its spoke of by people in this area.
I dont have time for that nonsense either, whether its about a Gator, or a Bama player, a NC State player.. whatever...

sadgator shits on Laker Gator’s parade....aaaand Crapple comes back...of course...

dont worry kid, I dont want to interact with the negativity and the vulgarity. This site used to have some folks that wanted to chat, share some thoughts. Now its just four of five people just demeaning as many people as will post.
Have at it.

I'm more than happy to watch the Gators with a few friends and chat with them, others. I will read some here and there, but dont want to be involved with the other stuff. But you go and waste your time with it, by all means.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT