ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Trask Inactive all year

Dunnygoater seems to have contracted iDS,,,,, instaGATOR Derangement Syndrome.

Needs something to do I guess, since his daughter and her mother dumped his sorry azz for a real man, he has little else to do or talk about, but follow me from thread to thread being his usual smelly turd self....

Please try to berate me with something that actually bothers me.

• Haha
Reactions: Countygator1
How great would it be if this guy lights it up. I will say that he is the best passing QB that I had seen at UF in a long time. I mean he can really see the field, go through the progressions and throw the ball accurately and on time before the receiver broke his route...his last season at UF was a masterful performance.

How great would it be if this guy lights it up. I will say that he is the best passing QB that I had seen at UF in a long time. I mean he can really see the field, go through the progressions and throw the ball accurately and on time before the receiver broke his route...his last season at UF was a masterful performance.

His biggest flaw at UF, IMO, was that his accuracy and decision making went way down when he had to move in the pocket. If they can get him comfortable with moving around, the sky's the limit for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT