ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Trask Inactive all year

It's RIDICULOUS that Kyle would have not started a game if Franks didn't get injured.
I do not believe this is true. Trask beat out Franks for the starting job after the Missouri debacle the year before, but then got hurt and was out the rest of the year. Then Franks won the rest of his games, tough to replace a guy on a roll. The only thing Franks' injury did was save the UK game, because Franks would have finished it, but I have every confidence that Trask would have been named starter the next week.

I do not believe this is true. Trask beat out Franks for the starting job after the Missouri debacle the year before, but then got hurt and was out the rest of the year. Then Franks won the rest of his games, tough to replace a guy on a roll. The only thing Franks' injury did was save the UK game, because Franks would have finished it, but I have every confidence that Trask would have been named starter the next week.
Yep Franks played like crap against Miami and tried to give the game away. Mullen might have yanked him finally after a KY loss but he had to be forced to basically.

The way tom looks, talks, and plays....hes probably gonna last another 5 years.

Its unreal. But I have to wonder, if he wins it all this year....my goodness....how do you not retire?

He would be the first QB to win back-to-back Super Bowls since he did when he was like 24-25 years old in 2003-04.

It's just unreal. And the fact that he's putting up numbers like he is at this age is mind boggling.

Its unreal. But I have to wonder, if he wins it all this year....my goodness....how do you not retire?

He would be the first QB to win back-to-back Super Bowls since he did when he was like 24-25 years old in 2003-04.

It's just unreal. And the fact that he's putting up numbers like he is at this age is mind boggling.
The man knows how to take care of his body.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Trask literally could have spent the entire past season hanging out inside Gisele’s box!
And the old jokes get older.

As for Trask, they say he’s border line to ever QB the Bucs. When Tom Brady retires, they’ll have to decide. Give him a chance is all I can say.

Last edited:
Reactions: rdgtr
His deal with the devil will eventually expire,,, they always do.... 😉

Regarder Le portrait de Dorian Gray (2009) Gratuit en Ligne

• Haha
Reactions: LrgK9 and EvilWayz
Tom Brady, a quarterback many consider the greatest of all time, has decided to retire from the NFL, sources told ESPN Saturday.

His career comprised seven Super Bowl wins, nine Super Bowl appearances, five Super Bowl MVP awards, 365 games, and 22 seasons.

Tom Brady, a quarterback many consider the greatest of all time, has decided to retire from the NFL, sources told ESPN Saturday.

His career comprised seven Super Bowl wins, nine Super Bowl appearances, five Super Bowl MVP awards, 365 games, and 22 seasons.

Only a day late.

Also, whomever doesn't co wider hun the greatest is silly.

Only a day late.

Also, whomever doesn't co wider hun the greatest is silly.

There once was a turd named dunny,
He could float in the mode as well as any.
While he drivels out crap,
like a toothless befuddled sap,
He will always post drivel like so many...

The GOAT may end up retiring, but for now ESPN is just another Fake News Network. The man hasn't told the Bucs' management, coaches or teammates about his decision and his father says the ESPN story isn't true. Personally I hope he comes back, convinces Gronk to come back, all their hurt guys get healthy and they make another run at a title in 2022-23.

SOS -- The Back-Up QB is the best job in the NFL.

iG --- And those fat paychecks will continue for Kyle...

Didn't the HBC hold a clipboard for about 12 years behind Brody? How do I get a job like that? 😂
And would you also want the constant butt-whippin' that he took in Tampa Bay with the 'Dreamsicles' before he finally escaped to coaching???

Trask got a 1,380,000 signing bonus and 4years/5.5 Million of which 3 is guaranteed. He’ll be ok. 1.38 is the same as making $663/hr. if he worked 40/52.

Reactions: instaGATOR
On another board they are debating the jobs that pay the best without doing a lot of work. Back up NFL QB has to up there, right? Although they have to study film, go through the practice drills and be ready in case the starter goes down, pay is still pretty great for hardly ever seeing real PT.

Last edited:
Hey, let's not give all of the 'sneaky money' credit to the QB's....

How about 'slow' WR Chris Doering's NFL jobs?

NFL Teams:
Jags - Colts - Bengals - Broncos - Redskins - Steelers - Texans
NFL Career = 42 receptions for 476 yds and 3 TD's

Plus Carolina Cobras & LA Avengers in a 12 year Pro ball career.

Post football trivia - Doering, along with former Gator teammate Judd Davis, plays jai alai matches at Ocala Poker and Jai Alai, without an audience or wagering, in order to satisfy Florida licensing requirements for the facility's card room.

• Haha
Reactions: ocalaman
Hey, let's not give all of the 'sneaky money' credit to the QB's....

How about 'slow' WR Chris Doering's NFL jobs?

NFL Teams:
Jags - Colts - Bengals - Broncos - Redskins - Steelers - Texans
NFL Career = 42 receptions for 476 yds and 3 TD's

Plus Carolina Cobras & LA Avengers in a 12 year Pro ball career.

Post football trivia - Doering, along with former Gator teammate Judd Davis, plays jai alai matches at Ocala Poker and Jai Alai, without an audience or wagering, in order to satisfy Florida licensing requirements for the facility's card room.

Ao Dowring in the 80s as a receiver vs a career backup QB? Even if they do play they won't get hit much. And get paid a lot of money.

It's like you aren't aware of anything at anytime.

Dunnygoater seems to have contracted iDS,,,,, instaGATOR Derangement Syndrome.

Needs something to do I guess, since his daughter and her mother dumped his sorry azz for a real man, he has little else to do or talk about, but follow me from thread to thread being his usual smelly turd self....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT