ADVERTISEMENT

Kirby reads this board

fsumc

Gator Great
Feb 13, 2013
How else do you explain his 2020 recruiting class only having 4 players from the state of Georgia? Luckily for you dogs he’s taken my advice based on factual results that Georgia Tech was the last team to win a D1 talent based on Georgia high school football talent.

How else do you explain his 2020 recruiting class only having 4 players from the state of Georgia? Luckily for you dogs he’s taken my advice based on factual results that Georgia Tech was the last team to win a D1 talent based on Georgia high school football talent.
Georgia has a lot of talent too. I think 4 is way too few though and you don’t want to completely disregard your own state.

I don't believe for even a second that anyone that works at, or has graduated from the university of georgia is literate. Their degree's are the 2nd most useless in the SEC ahead of only Ole Miss.

Georgia has a lot of talent too. I think 4 is way too few though and you don’t want to completely disregard your own state.
I don’t think he has much of a choice. He’s going the Clemson route of abandoning homegrown talent in order to win a title. At least Clemson is named after a town. It would be pretty funny if UGA actually won a title and their roster was full of Texas, Florida, and Alabama talent. All those “we run this state” signs after beating Georgia Tech would be a little ironic.

and I don’t disagree that Georgia has talent but for whatever reason no one has been able to capitalize on it. Looks like Kirby has abandoned trying as well.

I'd like to see Mullen land more recruits from Georgia the same way Spurrier did.

I actually think Kirby just enjoys sticking it to Mullen, so why not steal all of his targets?

Like stealing away Warren to get Kaiir Elam???

While Dan then got Torrian Gray back from the Redskins and Kaiir... :p

=====

EDIT -- JFYI

2019 Gator Rosters:

QB Emory Jones **** - LaGrange, GA - Backup that plays
DB Trey Dean III **** - Hampton, GA - Fr All SEC
RB Dameon Pierce **** - Bainbridge, GA - #2 RB
LB Ty'Ron Hopper **** - Alpharetta, GA - 3 Gms, redshirting
DE Jonathan Greenard **** - Hiram GA - All SEC & AA
DT Jaelin Humphries **** - Lawrenceville, GA - Fr redshirting

DE Jabari Ziniga *** - Marietta, GA - All SEC - 5 Gms - injured
OC Nick Buchanan *** - Dunwoody, GA 2018-19 starter
OL Griffin McDowell *** - Leesburg, GA - rsFr injured
OL Riley Simonds *** - Buford, GA - Fr - redshirting
==========

2020 Recruits: - 16 of 21 are from Highly Coveted Florida HS's.

LB Brendon Cox ***** - Stockbridge, GA (xfer)
S Rashad Torrence II **** - Marietta, GA

Last edited:
Actually that was Ga Southern

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
2/10

I don't believe for even a second that anyone that works at, or has graduated from the university of georgia is literate. Their degree's are the 2nd most useless in the SEC ahead of only Ole Miss.
This post shows your ignorance.

Why did you put an apostrophe after degree? That shows possession or contraction of two words. Are you illiterate?

Kirby OUGHT to read THIS Board...

s-l300.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT