ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky's Coaching just lost them the game

GatorNation79

Bull Gator
Sep 27, 2009
Sparks, NV
Before UK can only get 8 players on the field and got lucky that Auburn kicked the ball out of bounds....Last drive of the game HORRIBLE play call...2nd down with less than 2 minutes and no time outs, then run the ball...clock keeps running, 3rd down they throw the ball long and our course don't catch the ball, then 4th down their line gets blown up and QB sacked.

That was the horrible play call and UK deserved to lose that game. Also UK players on offense can't catch the ball. Geez...you have to not feel very good about the discipline of the players on that team and the overall coaching. I'm sure that there was more but I only caught the 4th quarter....lol

Reactions: sadgator
Are we still the only East team with a win over a West team?

i keep wondering if butch davis is not offered or interested ... not overly crazy about the guy, but he gets the job done -

If Stoops would spend more time coaching and not arguing with the refs he might be alright.

He is not established enough to win an argument with the refs. Coach your guys up, quit crying.

Reactions: sadgator
Those were some strange decisions made toward the end of the game, but hey, good for us. We need KY, Tenn and Uga to all drop at least one more conference game.

Reactions: gatorjmdz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT