ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky legislature follows Florida

this is exactly what is needed, a bunch of old white men deciding what is best for the rest of the citizens..good work. Why was this even posted here, shouldnt this be where Capt Ron and The Whistle can blacklist me for having an opinion opposite of theirs?

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
The year after Black Lives Matter protests, the S&P 100 added more than 300,000 jobs — 94% went to people of color.

Yeah, there is nothing racist about DEI

because they were grossly underemployed, corporate america was stuck with white people everywhere. Now you want to cry reverse racism now that the playing field was leveled. Probably were crying when a black man was elected president, I am just glad this is happening. A lot more young americans think like me then like you old farts on here. I am trying to type language that was wont get me blacklisted even though you guys type and post all kinds of crap without any harm. So yeah soon most of you will be gone and my generation will lead up down the right path. So enjoy these gerrymandered wins while you can.

• Haha
ah Scuba playing with quotes on a paid board..nice, cant take a real conversation. This coming from a man who loves a candidate who says he will be a dictator on day one

• Haha
because they were grossly underemployed, corporate america was stuck with white people everywhere. Now you want to cry reverse racism now that the playing field was leveled. Probably were crying when a black man was elected president, I am just glad this is happening. A lot more young americans think like me then like you old farts on here. I am trying to type language that was wont get me blacklisted even though you guys type and post all kinds of crap without any harm. So yeah soon most of you will be gone and my generation will lead up down the right path. So enjoy these gerrymandered wins while you can.
Merit is the correct playing field…”gerrymandering” employment based upon race or sexual orientation is what you call equity.

Dont be so sure. There are millions of us in small pockets of the country raising our children to love the country, and judge people on the content of their character. Did you go woke for a chick? Pathetic

Reactions: Ldgator
I am white, I can call out my own race..especially when it is a true statement.
@FresnoGator Is there a blanket macro to put the leftist Swamp-ite lunatics on ignore. 😂

200w.gif

yeah right and minorities have always being treated well in this country.

William Leidesdorff:
Born 1810.
First Black Millionaire.

John Stanly
Born 1774
Former slave turned largest slave owner in the state of North Carolina.

Jeremiah Hamilton
Born 1806
Wall Street's first Black trader

Mary Ellen Pleasant
Born 1820
Most Powerful Black woman in San Francisco
Forced a a Supreme Court decision that desegregated Streetcars.
In 1850.

Madam CJ Walker
Born 1867
First Black Female Millionaire

Cal Fackler Johnson
Born 1844 a slave
Died 1925 worth 500k which is 6 million adjusted for inflation today.

We did aight in spite of it.

yeah right and minorities have always being treated well in this country.
This is SO ridiculous. I guess you and your family have decided to blame race on your shortcomings in life? Because I have a BUNCH of black friends who are EXTREEMLY successful, and never would have been if all they were looking for was a free ride because of the color of skin they were born with. I LOVE those people who did not make excuses in their lives...and did what it took in life to become successful. And YES...I WIIL give you a GREAT idea. If you do not feel America gives you a fair chance...MOVE!! GTFO of our Country. Go to a place more to your liking and quit whining. We do not need leech's of society to bring us down. OR..get off your lazy A** and go to work....WORK HARD like the rest of us have...and MAYBE things will work out for you like it has so many others. Your beliefs are a disgrace to those hard working people.

There is no such thing as reverse racism. When judgements are made based on the amount of pigment someone has in their skin, it’s racism. It was acceptable for whites to be racist in the past, but in the last 10/15 years the tide has turned and it has become culturally acceptable for minorities to be racist. It’s a silly game made by the powers that be to divide and secure votes. Vote for A because group B are racist!! Go ahead and continue to take the bait.

this is exactly what is needed, a bunch of old white men deciding what is best for the rest of the citizens..good work. Why was this even posted here, shouldnt this be where Capt Ron and The Whistle can blacklist me for having an opinion opposite of theirs?
Oh no, son...YOUR side are the ones who quell free speech and REFUSE to follow the Constitution...get your facts straight!

Not sure where this conversation belongs, BUT it is not on a UF board...so here I go again babysitting and locking a thread because we can't talk like adults. Well done.

Oh no, son...YOUR side are the ones who quell free speech and REFUSE to follow the Constitution...get your facts straight!
I am telling BOTH of you no more OR I will remove both of you. I am done with this BS between you two. So, grow up find a way to agree to disagree or I will remove both of you from this board so the rest of us will no longer need to deal with your issues....

How about we judge people by the "content of their mind and character - not the color of their skin"...

It seems to me that I have heard someone say that before! He seemed to be on the proper path in many, many ways!

I'm actually old enough to remember when being a racist wasn't cool!

The year after Black Lives Matter protests, the S&P 100 added more than 300,000 jobs — 94% went to people of color.

Yeah, there is nothing racist about DEI

The biggest problem I see, is companies are no longer hiring only the best qualified. Now, because of DEI, they are more concerned with the color of your skin, your gender or what you identify as, which sounds like racism to me. When it come to going to a doctor or getting on a plane, or any other job that might effect my health or safety, etc., I DO NOT CARE what color your skin, your gender or what you identify as, I WANT the person BEST QUALIFIED to do the job.

How about we judge people by the "content of their mind and character - not the color of their skin"...

It seems to me that I have heard someone say that before! He seemed to be on the proper path in many, many ways!

I'm actually old enough to remember when being a racist wasn't cool!
You could argue the Civil rights movement actually achieved the opposite if all you look at are outcomes.

You could argue the Civil rights movement actually achieved the opposite if all you look at are outcomes.
I think it started out that way.

In the 70s, it felt like we were starting to put racial division behind us.

Then, in the 80s, democrats realized if they lost racial division, they'd lose a lot of their votes. So they started pushing the racial division that they continue to push today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT