ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky fan here

bluenblack78

Baby Gator
Dec 1, 2019
I've been banned 3 times now on my own teams' board, so I thought I'd give you guys a try. My daughter lives in Florida and I think you all have a more than decent football and basketball teams this season.

Which board did you post on? 90% of my posts on the UK board are on the FB board. I don’t recognize your user ID. I occasionally post on Rafters and the Paddock.

This board is not tightly moderated. Enjoy!
catsillustraded on Rafters and the paddock. They've even deleted most of my posts under both my last two user names. I've had to change my name lately but don't post much anyway.. I recently got banned because of spam. My username was jbubb98. I would appreciate some help if you could get jedwar or jedware, whatever one of the mods username is and ask him to PM me (bluenblack78) over here so I can talk to an admin. They tell you to contact an admin but don't tell you how.

To Sunburnt Indian: Saint Petersburg.

What's the deal with the new user not being able to post more than one post at a time. It's been over 12 hours and I still can't post.

In answer to Irisdog's question about liking Rafters is being able to comment on certain things. It is what you say though, a bunch yelling at each other. At least you can post several posts at any time. Can either of you help me out with Jedware/jedwar.? I've talked to him before and he seems OK.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
catsillustraded on Rafters and the paddock. They've even deleted most of my posts under both my last two user names. I've had to change my name lately but don't post much anyway.. I recently got banned because of spam. My username was jbubb98. I would appreciate some help if you could get jedwar or jedware, whatever one of the mods username is and ask him to PM me (bluenblack78) over here so I can talk to an admin. They tell you to contact an admin but don't tell you how.

To Sunburnt Indian: Saint Petersburg.

Why go back to Raftards? I’ve never found having a convo with peeps on that board being possible

A) unrealistic fans are plentiful

B) this board (and a couple others) is like bellying up to a bar where there is actually conversation possible, Rafters is like an ole style Sigma Nu 100+ keg party with 500-1000 people all yelling to be heard

I occasionally post at the Lair, but my UK posting is generally on the old Ky Ink site

I’m UK fan who expats on non-UK boards

I vaguely remember you as jbubb98 on the UK board. Didn’t you post on the FB board before during and after the Louisville game.

Sorry you got banned. The mods over there are certainly more aggressive than they are over here. Frankly there’s a number of UK posters that need to be banned but so far haven’t been - they must have something on one or more of the mods. :eek:

As for @jedwar, I’m familiar with him but haven’t had any personal interaction with him. Unfortunately I’m not a paying member over there either, and it’s my understanding that you have to be to send private messages.

The best I can offer is tag him in a new post on The Paddock and ask him to come over here and reach out to you. I’m willing to do that but want to check with you first.
I vaguely remember you as jbubb98 on the UK board. Didn’t you post on the FB board before during and after the Louisville game.
OK. I appreciate you trying to help me
Sorry you got banned. The mods over there are certainly more aggressive than they are over here. Frankly there’s a number of UK posters that need to be banned but so far haven’t been - they must have something on one or more of the mods. :eek:

As for @jedwar, I’m familiar with him but haven’t had any personal interaction with him. Unfortunately I’m not a paying member over there either, and it’s my understanding that you have to be to send private messages.

The best I can offer is tag him in a new post on The Paddock and ask him to come over here and reach out to you. I’m willing to do that but want to check with you first.
This is bluenblack but I'm on one of my other computers and saw that I'm still signed in as jbubb98 If you want to tell jedwar to send a pm to bluenblack, that would be OK. I appreciate you trying to help me, they would probably figure out some other reason to ban me anyway. I was only supposed to be banned until December 5th but it looks like it might be permanent. If you want to wait until after then that's OK as well. If I'm not unbanned after that, I'll get back with you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT