ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky boards and their fans

PlutoDroid

Rowdy Reptile
Aug 16, 2015
Over at their Wildcatlair rivals board I did something I rarely do. I posted a thread called Kash Daniels cheap shot artist with the video link showing what he did.

They took the thread down once, I reposted it and have been subsequenttly banned:D. Now I have never really posted anything controverial or been confrontational on another teams board. It seems like they are celebrating his actions over there though.. Real hatred for our program, so much that they like seeing this kind of bull.

I'm not upset about being banned, I probably did violate a rule by posting that title and saying he should be suspended. It doesn't change the facts that he is a piece of crap and anybody defending his actions is one as well.

Last edited:
Over at their Wildcatlair rivals board I did something I rarely do. I posted a thread called Kash Daniels cheap shot artist with the video link showing what he did.

They took the thread down once, I reposted it and have been subsequenttly banned:D. Now I have never really posted anything controverial or been confrontational on another teams board. It seems like they are celebrating his actions over there though.. Real hatred for our program, so much that they like seeing this kind of bull.

I'm not upset about being banned, I probably did violate a rule by posting that title and saying he should be suspended. It doesn't change the facts that he is a piece of crap and anybody defending his actions is one as well.

Like ALL BOARDS but, 1, this piece of crap that @CoreyBender owns and doesn’t care what is said, you got banned by a Moderator. This is the Wild Wild West and you can Cuss, call out anyone and nobody cares.

Like ALL BOARDS but, 1, this piece of crap that @CoreyBender owns and doesn’t care what is said, you got banned by a Moderator. This is the Wild Wild West and you can Cuss, call out anyone and nobody cares.

Yeah which is why I don't engage in that stuff, especially on other teams boards. I just usully peruse other boards to see the conversation of our opponents. Being banned on a message board doesn't upset me. It's the right of the board to do so, I just found their criticism of our players mocking that kid to be ridiculous.

I'm assuming at least half of their fans were either too young to remember or weren't born the last time UK beat Florida. It really must suck to be a football fan on their board.

Reactions: TennesseeGator

Every fan base will always back their guy no matter what. College football is tribalism. Trying to talk logic wont work. You would have more luck talking to a wall

I assume you meant before 2018, or maybe you meant UK beating Florida at home, but I understand the point you're trying to make.

Being a UK FB fan is pretty much like being a Cubs fan. We have a great fan following if you take into account the relative lack of success we have had over the years. The UK FB board is one of the better free boards on Rivals IMO in terms of traffic (post / thread count, etc).

I have generally been treated well on this board, and I was trying not to directly address the issue with Kash but I guess I'll go ahead and weigh in...

Sorry that @PlutoDroid got banned from the UK board. We get subjected to a lot of sh!t from some of our own posters who don't get banned, yet I didn't see anything in Pluto's post that was ban-worthy. There's generally a lower tolerance level for posters from other fan bases than our own. I guess that's human nature.

It probably won't make you guys feel any better about it, but I'm sensing a gradual shift in opinion among UK fans in terms of Kash and his actions. Here's a link from the UK 247 board on Kash:

https://247sports.com/college/kentu...ions-he-tried-to-injure-florida-qb-135787471/

This particular thread makes some insinuations about things Kash has done off the field. I'm not going to waste time tracking down whether it's true or not, but let's just say it's not a flattering reflection of Kash.

Stoops has publicly stated that Kash won't be suspended for today's game. Whatever, I just hope he doesn't have another blow-up on the field. I'm afraid someone from an another team will trash-talk him to get a reaction, and who knows where it would go from there.
My apologies for not being more specific when I meant before the 2018 season. I spend very little time on a rival board but Cats Pause is one of the few rival boards I don't mind lurking. For some reason, I viewed Wildcat lair the same way I view the Gator Country board they call Swamp Gas, which pretty much explains why Pluto was easily banned.

I assume you meant before 2018, or maybe you meant UK beating Florida at home, but I understand the point you're trying to make.

Being a UK FB fan is pretty much like being a Cubs fan. We have a great fan following if you take into account the relative lack of success we have had over the years. The UK FB board is one of the better free boards on Rivals IMO in terms of traffic (post / thread count, etc).

I have generally been treated well on this board, and I was trying not to directly address the issue with Kash but I guess I'll go ahead and weigh in...

Sorry that @PlutoDroid got banned from the UK board. We get subjected to a lot of sh!t from some of our own posters who don't get banned, yet I didn't see anything in Pluto's post that was ban-worthy. There's generally a lower tolerance level for posters from other fan bases than our own. I guess that's human nature.

It probably won't make you guys feel any better about it, but I'm sensing a gradual shift in opinion among UK fans in terms of Kash and his actions. Here's a link from the UK 247 board on Kash:

https://247sports.com/college/kentu...ions-he-tried-to-injure-florida-qb-135787471/

This particular thread makes some insinuations about things Kash has done off the field. I'm not going to waste time tracking down whether it's true or not, but let's just say it's not a flattering reflection of Kash.

Stoops has publicly stated that Kash won't be suspended for today's game. Whatever, I just hope he doesn't have another blow-up on the field. I'm afraid someone from an another team will trash-talk him to get a reaction, and who knows where it would go from there.

I don't care about being banned. I broke the rules by saying a player should be suspended. All of my personal dealings with your football fans in person has been awesome. I can only imagine the dislike for our program comes from our bigger than life coaches like Spurrier and Meyer.

I just was upset after I saw that kid purposely try to take out our quarterback. I have read your board before and got agitated when I saw people commending the kid. I decided to post the video and ask those fans to defend that action. My initial thread got taken down. I reposted it and got banned. That's their right obviously. Hopefully there isn't any retribution next year, there is no place for that crap. From either side.

You mean they are all under a year old?
I meant before the 2018 season. A Georgia fan who also tries to ignore Kentucky's 31 game losing streak. Personally I would've been fine losing to Kentucky in 2014 when MusDump was our coach.

Every fan base will always back their guy no matter what. College football is tribalism. Trying to talk logic wont work. You would have more luck talking to a wall

Like I have said before, I would be ashamed of any Gator fan defending one of our players doing this. This isn't one of those personality issues, this is a guy trying to injure somebody.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
It's all nice to be against what that scumbag player did, it's all nice to want to call them out, but what kind of response did you expect when you posted a thread on THEIR message board like that attacking one of their most beloved players. He gave an excuse, one I didn't buy for a second but I can easily see how most UK fans would buy it and consider the whole thing case closed.

All you did was kick the hornets nest. I have been banned at Warchant MANY MANY years ago for less. It was the whole Lorenzo Booker saga where he bragged that when he got 1,000 yards rushing that season, FSU was guaranteed to win the national championship. I think I made a line graph after the first 2 or 3 games where he was averaging 50 yards or so, showing how many yards he needed in each remaining game for FSU to win the title. I got banned instantly. I believe I wasn't doing anything other than bringing his own words back to him, but it's always a case of behaving better than you normally do when in someone else's house.

It's all nice to be against what that scumbag player did, it's all nice to want to call them out, but what kind of response did you expect when you posted a thread on THEIR message board like that attacking one of their most beloved players. He gave an excuse, one I didn't buy for a second but I can easily see how most UK fans would buy it and consider the whole thing case closed.

All you did was kick the hornets nest. I have been banned at Warchant MANY MANY years ago for less. It was the whole Lorenzo Booker saga where he bragged that when he got 1,000 yards rushing that season, FSU was guaranteed to win the national championship. I think I made a line graph after the first 2 or 3 games where he was averaging 50 yards or so, showing how many yards he needed in each remaining game for FSU to win the title. I got banned instantly. I believe I wasn't doing anything other than bringing his own words back to him, but it's always a case of behaving better than you normally do when in someone else's house.

It was a reactionary emotional response, something I should have known better. I equate it to getting into an argument with a far left or far right political activist on the merits of a differing ideology. When people are emotional, very little can be discussed.

Reactions: ukalum1988
Like I have said before, I would be ashamed of any Gator fan defending one of our players doing this. This isn't one of those personality issues, this is a guy trying to injure somebody.

You are one against a 1000.

I once got banned from Dawg vent. It was years ago. Actually Richts first season. There was talk that off season that during conditioning that he kept telling the UGA players to not be like UF in the 4th quarter. Called em 4th quarter Gators.

Well after we beat them I stopped by for my first ever post and asked if they wanted to discuss 4th quarter Gators. I was instantly banned.

With age I find myself never visiting other boards. I was a regular over at Volquest since like 02 and the pu$$y Brent Hubbs banned us all because somebody cried about Insta.

You are one against a 1000.
Like I said earlier, it was me reacting on a whim. Like you said before, fan-atics on a message board wont see my side.

I don't think many on here would defend a player from our team, had he been guilty as vehemently as they did however. It was a scumbag move.

Good job dude, you're doing the Lord's work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT