ADVERTISEMENT

Kammie demands amnesty for illegals

Because if you look at immigration from a historical perspective, Trump had 75% less encounters than Biden has had, on average (about 500k/yr vs 2MM/yr).

Yes, there was a spike in 2019 when the caravans started prior to the 2020 election cycle.

I'm not "defending" anything, I'm using numbers and math to point out your statement is ridiculous on its face...which happens way too often.

Stick to subjective lies, they're harder to disprove.
Trump would have shut it to zero if Pelosi and Schumer (via filibuster) would have let him.

Trump has more than his share of issues, but he has been consistently right here.

Trump would have shut it to zero if Pelosi and Schumer (via filibuster) would have let him.

Trump has more than his share of issues, but he has been consistently right here.
Every bit of this illegals shit is on the heads and hands of Democrats since 2016. Even Bill Clinton knew this was a bullshit road to go down, videos have already been posted he preached on that when he was President. Kalimdumbman obviously didn't watch it. The obstructionist Pelosi and Schumer were complicit in obstructing Trump from shutting down the illegals crossing the border, and also were aided by leftists judges blocking other EOs. The Dimtards own this BS lock, stock, and barrel, and no amount of pontificating will erase that. Congress needs to pass laws eliminating asylum as a convenient blanket to allow this unfettered invasion. NOW.

Reactions: gatordad3
you look at immigration from a historical perspective, Trump had 75% less encounters than Biden has had, on average (about 500k/yr vs 2MM/yr).

Yes, there was a spike in 2019 when the caravans started prior to the 2020 election cycle.

I'm not "defending" anything, I'm using numbers and math to point out your statement is ridiculous on its face...which happens way too often.

Stick to subjective lies, they're harder to disprove.

Seriously? The corrupt Biden administration stopped even trying to apprehend or remove illegals. They just checked them in and then released them on busses and planes to various places across the US. Some of them got detoured to Martha's Vineyard to embarrass the dumbasses, thanks to the GOP.........and from there, they were quickly rubbed out like Spot Remover. 😂 Adams is in deep shit because he dared ask for funding for illegals being dumped into NYC. Now you know how they treat the insolents that dare question their leaders comrade. Stalin would be proud, and make a speech about you useful idiots.
If you are comparing him to Biden than I'll ignore you going forward about this. I wasn't comparing. I know Biden border numbers are brutal. This whataboutism is weak.

Hate it or love it, Trump numbers were high, too.

If you are comparing him to Biden than I'll ignore you going forward about this. I wasn't comparing. I know Biden border numbers are brutal. This whataboutism is weak.

They weren't though, other than the caravan spike (which was intentionally planned ahead of an election) they were historically low.

You don't get to have your own facts.

And you think Kamala is going to do any better than Biden - you do know she ran the border during this period of unprecedented illegal immigration, right?

They weren't though, other than the caravan spike (which was intentionally planned ahead of an election) they were historically low.

You don't get to have your own facts.

And you think Kamala is going to do any better than Biden - you do know she ran the border during this period of unprecedented illegal immigration, right?
Ok, that's not that the data says but that's your boy, so I get it.

Ok, that's not that the data says but that's your boy, so I get it.
Your data is a lie.

Hearing Wrap Up: Biden Administration’s Catch and Release Operation Has Inflamed the Raging Crisis at the Southern Border​

The Biden Administration has failed to detain most illegal aliens during removal proceedings, releasing over 75 percent of illegal aliens encountered by Border Patrol in December 2023. In addition, the Administration has failed to remove most of the illegal aliens encountered during Joe Biden’s presidency.

Your data is a lie.

Hearing Wrap Up: Biden Administration’s Catch and Release Operation Has Inflamed the Raging Crisis at the Southern Border​

The Biden Administration has failed to detain most illegal aliens during removal proceedings, releasing over 75 percent of illegal aliens encountered by Border Patrol in December 2023. In addition, the Administration has failed to remove most of the illegal aliens encountered during Joe Biden’s presidency.

He ALWAYS lies to cover the idiots he supports! LOLOL You should see them embarrass him on the football board! LOL SOSDD

They were high because Pelosi and Schumer would not allow him to do what he needed to not because his actions produced an alternative result.

Now, if you want to talk deficits, you would be right. He cut taxes, significantly without funding or expense offsets.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
This is an outright lie...or you are dumber than a rock. You choose.
Dumb and Dangerous are not synonymous; do not commingle the two.

Kalim, I believe, would most strongly agree with Van Jones in 2021: “the racial justice left wants to see whites in the minority”.

If that means Hispanics are 2-3x the he black population and radically diverting money and focus, that is worth the long term gain.

Now, take aside the minor problem that slavery started from African war lords in league with Spanish and Portuguese, in the middle passage, and you have a coherent theory of operations.

Dumb is simply not the right term.

When I kept saying that illegal immigration was the number one issue, some argued with me at length, now it is clear as day.

And credit Trump for being years ahead of me on this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT