ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Just submitted a Rivals FutureCast prediction in favor of the Gators

Corey Bender

Administrator
Mar 26, 2018

Hey all,

I hinted at this last week, but now I went ahead and submitted a FutureCast prediction in favor of the Gators for Terrance Gibbs, a Rivals250 RB from Winter Park (Fla.) HS.

Although Gibbs missed his junior season due an ACL tear he suffered just weeks before the season, the Gators have continued to recruit him very hard. He is also a former teammate of Gators signee, Dakota Mitchell.

Over the past several weeks, I've heard nothing but great things about the Gators' chances from multiple people in the know. I think he comes off the board between the spring and summer, but we will see how it plays out. Dan Mullen and Greg Knox are the coaches pushing for the four-star prospect ball carrier. He is expected to officially visit on June 4 as well, although I was recently told that wasn't completely set. He will more than likely be there though.

The Gators are expected to sign two running backs in the 2022 class, and from how it looks right now, I'm expecting Gibbs to be one of them.

“They told me they like how they can keep me in on third down and pass me the ball," Gibbs told GT several months ago. "They can still give it to me on running plays and they like my pass protection. Just basically that I can do everything really.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News