ADVERTISEMENT

Just a reminder.......

That's what the politicians labeled it?

No that's what they were charged with by the DOJ...and one of them has already pled guiltyThat's what the politicians labeled it?
No that's what they were charged with by the DOJ...and one of them has already pled guilty to the charge
YES. That is what the POLITICIANS that were POLITICAL appointees to the DOJ labeled it for….get this….POLITICAL reasons

Are you 12 or something? New to the way the world works?

I am talking about the almost daily press briefings or interviews wherein, Nadler, Schiff and even Swalwell keep telling the world that Trump was guilty and they had/saw the proof, saw the evidence. Yet, here it's been over 5+ years, and none of the three have shown us any evidence of Trump being guilty of anything. Mueller, even though though he invegitgated Trump for 4+ years, found nothing they could charge him with, no evidence that pointed to anything.

The reports have already been produced...so what do you mean those individuals haven't produced the evidence?

drumpf wasn't charged by Mueller because of OLC opinion on charging a sitting POTUS...
Not because nothing was found

So, what happended to the evidence the 3 clowns kept referring too? SO, just because the January 6th committee has you hoodwinked into believing they have evidence/proof that Trump committed some crime, I would not hold my breath waiting for them to show the evidence/have Trump arrested/charged.

I think the Justice dept & law enforcement is busy prosecuting drumpf for his most recent crimes

I guess this is the sort of foolishness you have to resort to when you can't admit drumpf didn't create 3x the number of jobs experts said was possible

I guess drumpf doesn't qualify as an "expert" in his own administration
Here is the good news. Americans were better off under DJT than the disastrous Biden admin. Good news is coming though.

Dems are going to be obliterated in mid terms, and DJT will get another term in 24

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
Well according to you, it seems like 1 was carring a gun. I bet he had a carry permit from his home state and didn't even know the strict gun laws here in DC.

Just making up crap out of nothing now?

The Oath Keepers are on record knowing the gun laws in DC...

Nice try but the wish, hope & pray trade isn't going to work here

Do much better next time LOL

YES. That is what the POLITICIANS that were POLITICAL appointees to the DOJ labeled it for….get this….POLITICAL reasons

Wait a minute, is this the same DOJ that is going after the parent terrosists in Virginia? Labeled terrorist by the DOJ because they refused to be quite while their children were being forced to virtual school, then vaccine and mask mandates and being taught CRT and equity. That DOJ?

Just making up crap out of nothing now?

The Oath Keepers are on record knowing the gun laws in DC...

Nice try but the wish, hope & pray trade isn't going to work here

Do much better next time LOL
So you know what every member of the Oath Keepers know. That is truely amazing. I would bet that most people who DO NOT LIVE in the DMV area DO NOT know the DC gun laws.

Last edited:
Here is the good news. Americans were better off under DJT than the disastrous Biden admin. Good news is coming though.

Dems are going to be obliterated in mud terms, and DJT will get another term in 24

More useless generalities when you can't produce anything specific huh?

This thread was started with a whole bunch of specific items...we've now debunked 2 of them

Would you like to defend something on the list of lies specifically or are you going to continue to ignore the fact that you believe in trump "accomplishments" that just aren't true?

The reports have already been produced...so what do you mean those individuals haven't produced the evidence?

drumpf wasn't charged by Mueller because of OLC opinion on charging a sitting POTUS...
Not because nothing was found

I think the Justice dept & law enforcement is busy prosecuting drumpf for his most recent crimes
I see you only watch liberal news sources, and you like half truths. Mueller admitted he didn’t have enough evidence no matter what. While a conviction may have never happened, he also didn’t have enough evidence to convict regardless. HIS words…

Reactions: BCSpell

This thread was started with a whole bunch of specific items...we've now debunked 2 of them

Would you like to defend something on the list of lies specifically or are you going to continue to ignore the fact that you believe in trump "accomplishments" that just aren't true?
I live in a world of… where was I better off? For EVERY American, that was under Trump.

If you want to get in a tit for tat on political lies, I can give a list even longer for sleepy joe.

The Biden Presidency will possibly go down as the worst in History. Congrats on letting your TDS get us here.

If Trump could bring manufacturing jobs back, why didn't obama?

If Trump could make the US energy independent and make us a NET EXPORTER of oil, why couldn't obama?

And why couldn't Hiden simply drive the Ferrari that Trump gave him? We had Peace in the Middle East and record low gas under Trump.

Now we have war in the ME, record high gas and inflation.

Dems like @RayGravesGhost vote for their own destruction. I will never understand that level of stupidity.

Reactions: jfegaly

Hypothetical: Let's say Trump runs in 2024, and Hiden runs again. Complete 'rematch' of 2020.

Every dem here knows that Hiden will lose, just like they know Hiden lost in 2020.

But let's say when the smoke cleared, Hiden received* 90M votes, and Trump got* 50M.

In other words, the result is so fraudulent that even @LizardGrad89 and @kalimgoodman can't defend it.

What would dems do? Would they join the rest of the nation in demanding a total audit? Or would they again look the other way and say nothing about the cheating, as long as they get* the result they want?

What do we think @RayGravesGhost would do? Do we feel he would have the moral compass to do the right thing?

So you don't believe in the DOJ because the attorneys are political appointees?

Then you don't believe in the lack of charging drumpf after the Mueller investigation for the same reason right?
Barr was a political appointee wasn't he?

Must not believe in the findings in the Clinton email investigation either right?
Comey was a political appointee

Must not believe in any charges made in federal drug cases either right?
What about organized crime charges are those not to be believed also?

I guess you only believe in the justice system when it supports what you already believe...
The real question is "Do you understand how the world works?"

I see you only watch liberal news sources, and you like half truths. Mueller admitted he didn’t have enough evidence no matter what.

No matter what?
He got convictions...Forgotten Manafort & Stone already?

Flynn confessed.

Mueller said that there was so much lying going on he couldn't get to the bottom of what he was asked to do
And I guess you've conveniently forgotten that he said that drumpf lied on his questionnaire about Russia

And I guess Mueller left the 10 cases of obstruction for future prosecution because they didn't occur

While a conviction may have never happened, he also didn’t have enough evidence to convict regardless. HIS words…

You have a listening problem obviously

If Trump could bring manufacturing jobs back, why didn't obama?

He did dumb dumb...Obama's net loss was because of the Bush/GOP recession he inherited

https://www.americanmanufacturing.org/press-release/president-obamas-manufacturing-job-legacy/

Obama created 315,000 manufacturing jobs during his second term

President Barack Obama is set to give his farewell address in Chicago Tuesday night. His focus is rumored to be on the nation's future, but for many, his efforts to support America's manufacturing base will be remembered.

Over the past four years, the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) used the #AAMeter to track Obama's goal of creating 1 million new manufacturing jobs. It now sits at +315,000 jobs. Overall, manufacturing lost 575,000 jobs during the Obama administration, compared to a loss of 4.3 million manufacturing jobs during the presidency of George W. Bush. Manufacturing has added 822,000 jobs since the end of the last recession.

If Trump could make the US energy independent and make us a NET EXPORTER of oil, why couldn't obama?

Just because drumpf claims something over and over again doesn't make it true

US energy boom helps fuel Barack Obama’s export goal

The US became a net exporter of fuel in 2011 for the first time in two decades, as rising exports combined with slower imports.

just something else drumpf took credit for...

Obama’s Climate Legacy and the Lie of “Energy Independence”

In his State of the Union address this year, Donald Trump boasted that the United States “has become the number one producer of oil and natural gas in the world, by far,” giving credit to his administration’s “bold regulatory reduction campaign.” Whether an increase in oil exports deserves praise or censure depends on your view. Either way, Barack Obama’s White House is probably the one responsible for the trend, as Obama himself boasted to an oil industry-sponsored gala after leaving office.

It was Obama who—following two years of concerted pressure from the fossil fuel industry—signed a bill passed through a Republican-controlled Congress, ending a 40-plus-year-old ban on crude (unrefined) oil exports that had been instituted in 1975 in response to the decade’s oil crisis. The repeal failed to pass on its own. But nestled into an omnibus spending bill in 2015, the same language snuck through mostly unnoticed by those not engrossed in the issue, with a bipartisan vote. Obama signed that bill into law days after world leaders hashed out a more high-profile aspect of his environmental legacy: the Paris Climate Agreement.

And why couldn't Hiden simply drive the Ferrari that Trump gave him? We had Peace in the Middle East and record low gas under Trump.

Peace in the Middle East?
What was Syria? Yemen? Afghanistan? Iraq?

Record low gas was because of the Coronavirus.
drumpf actually argued with OPEC for higher oil prices

Now we have war in the ME, record high gas and inflation.

Newsflash...

War in the ME never stopped
We don not have record high gas prices or record high inflation right now

Were you alive 70s & 80s?

Dems like @RayGravesGhost vote for their own destruction. I will never understand that level of stupidity.

Given your understanding of actual events its no surprise you're confused

Hypothetical: Let's say Trump runs in 2024, and Hiden runs again. Complete 'rematch' of 2020.

Every dem here knows that Hiden will lose, just like they know Hiden lost in 2020.

But let's say when the smoke cleared, Hiden received* 90M votes, and Trump got* 50M.

In other words, the result is so fraudulent that even @LizardGrad89 and @kalimgoodman can't defend it.

What would dems do? Would they join the rest of the nation in demanding a total audit? Or would they again look the other way and say nothing about the cheating, as long as they get* the result they want?

What do we think @RayGravesGhost would do? Do we feel he would have the moral compass to do the right thing?

So because the result in your hypothetical isn't the one you want it must be fraud?
Even when there is no evidence of fraud?

Do you have a moral compass?

I suspect you were the type of kid that always blamed the referees when you lost

Last edited:
He did dumb dumb...Obama's net loss was because of the Bush/GOP recession he inherited

https://www.americanmanufacturing.org/press-release/president-obamas-manufacturing-job-legacy/

Obama created 315,000 manufacturing jobs during his second term

President Barack Obama is set to give his farewell address in Chicago Tuesday night. His focus is rumored to be on the nation's future, but for many, his efforts to support America's manufacturing base will be remembered.

Over the past four years, the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) used the #AAMeter to track Obama's goal of creating 1 million new manufacturing jobs. It now sits at +315,000 jobs. Overall, manufacturing lost 575,000 jobs during the Obama administration, compared to a loss of 4.3 million manufacturing jobs during the presidency of George W. Bush. Manufacturing has added 822,000 jobs since the end of the last recession.

Just because drumpf claims something over and over again doesn't make it true

US energy boom helps fuel Barack Obama’s export goal

The US became a net exporter of fuel in 2011 for the first time in two decades, as rising exports combined with slower imports.

just something else drumpf took credit for...

Obama’s Climate Legacy and the Lie of “Energy Independence”

In his State of the Union address this year, Donald Trump boasted that the United States “has become the number one producer of oil and natural gas in the world, by far,” giving credit to his administration’s “bold regulatory reduction campaign.” Whether an increase in oil exports deserves praise or censure depends on your view. Either way, Barack Obama’s White House is probably the one responsible for the trend, as Obama himself boasted to an oil industry-sponsored gala after leaving office.

It was Obama who—following two years of concerted pressure from the fossil fuel industry—signed a bill passed through a Republican-controlled Congress, ending a 40-plus-year-old ban on crude (unrefined) oil exports that had been instituted in 1975 in response to the decade’s oil crisis. The repeal failed to pass on its own. But nestled into an omnibus spending bill in 2015, the same language snuck through mostly unnoticed by those not engrossed in the issue, with a bipartisan vote. Obama signed that bill into law days after world leaders hashed out a more high-profile aspect of his environmental legacy: the Paris Climate Agreement.

Peace in the Middle East?
What was Syria? Yemen? Afghanistan? Iraq?

Record low gas was because of the Coronavirus.
drumpf actually argued with OPEC for higher oil prices

Newsflash...

War in the ME never stopped
We don not have record high gas prices or record high inflation right now

Were you alive 70s & 80s?

Given your understanding of actual events its no surprise you're confused

bvcsue.gif

You have to give to trumpanzees...they all want to carve out things that occured on trump's watch (Covid)

But also don't take accountability for running the economy into the ground in the last 3 GOP administrations

Denial ain't just a river in Africa...its a conservative way of life

You have to give to trumpanzees...they all want to carve out things that occured on trump's watch (Covid)

But also don't take accountability for running the economy into the ground in the last 3 GOP administrations

Speaking of Denial , are YOU economically better off today, than you were one year ago? If so, how?

So you don't believe in the DOJ because the attorneys are political appointees?

Then you don't believe in the lack of charging drumpf after the Mueller investigation for the same reason right?
Barr was a political appointee wasn't he?

Must not believe in the findings in the Clinton email investigation either right?
Comey was a political appointee

Must not believe in any charges made in federal drug cases either right?
What about organized crime charges are those not to be believed also?

I guess you only believe in the justice system when it supports what you already believe...
The real question is "Do you understand how the world works?"
Hey @GhostOfMatchesMalone you want to school this newb on the difference between dem voters and conservatives?

At this point he is spewing jibberish, and seems to not understand which appointments are connected to which parties etc..

and fwiw….as to your point on charges. Wake me up when charges become convictions.

Reactions: NavigatorII

More deaths on Bidens watch. Wish he took covid seriously.

and fwiw….as to your point on charges. Wake me up when charges become convictions.

Time to wake up....

They already have become convictions ...The 1st Oath Keeper has pled "GUILTY"

Do you understand what the term "GUILTY" means... LMAO

Speaking of Denial , are YOU economically better off today, than you were one year ago? If so, how?

Compared to March 2021 the employment picture is dramatically better
Wages are up
Many Americans have dumped their old jobs for better ones
Housing market prices are up in a still hot performing market
2021 stock market returns were over 20%
The country is back to work with covid under more control

If you aren't better off than a year ago that's on you and nobody else...
Get off your butt and take advantage of the opportunities presented to you

• Haha
Reactions: jfegaly
Time to wake up....

They already have become convictions ...The 1st Oath Keeper has pled "GUILTY"

Do you understand what the term "GUILTY" means... LMAO
Thats fine. Be more clear WTF you are talking about. Since we were discussing Trump, I had guessed there were some other drummed up BS you were bringing in.

You’re more worried about someone parading around in a viking outfit, then actual violence. That much us apparent. You have TDS oozing out of your veins

Wages are up

Tell us you’re ignorant without telling us you’re ignorant.

Shall we discuss inflation, gas prices, afghanistan pullout, poor handling of covid, Russia, China, Saudi, and UAE all laughing at dementia Joe?

Wages are up

Employment is up because people that were sent home for covid in blue states...well...the teet went dry.
wages are up, but do NOT keep up with inflation..loss of income
Your third statement is an outright lie
housing market is cooling off...ESPECIALLY in blue states where crime is high, and so are taxes. Florida real estate is doing very well
Stock market 10% down in just a few months..and going lower. Hope everyone bailed like I did at 36K
No thanks to the left..FINALLY,SOMEHOW covid fell of the map. Unfortunately, because of leftists policies, MANY businesses closed, never to open again...and we are NOW paying all of the stimulus money back...hence 7.9% inflation

And did you forget to mention gas prices? I guess it slipped your mind? Fuggin dunce

LETS GO BRANDON!!

Thats fine. Be more clear WTF you are talking about. Since we were discussing Trump, I had guessed there were some other drummed up BS you were bringing in.

You’re more worried about someone parading around in a viking outfit, then actual violence. That much us apparent. You have TDS oozing out of your veins
We have to remember who we are dealing with. These people are mentally challenged at best...at worst..they are not REAL Americans. REAL Americans do not believe in communism/socialism

Tell us you’re ignorant without telling us you’re ignorant.

Shall we discuss inflation, gas prices, afghanistan pullout, poor handling of covid, Russia, China, Saudi, and UAE all laughing at dementia Joe?
Dems always do this: They ignore when their guy is digging a massive hole for the country, then praise him to the stars when he pulls us back halfway out of the mess he created.

Dems always do this: They ignore when their guy is digging a massive hole for the country, then praise him to the stars when he pulls us back halfway out of the mess he created.
Exactly...did you see Bsuck bragging because oil went down a few dollars a barrel? Gas id 2 dollars a gallon higher than it was under Trump...but the low information libs see this as ultimate victory! It makes you laugh at them

Wages are up

Oh yay, the guy who has been wrong on darn near every post is back. The rest of America is worse off today, yet this window licker thinks things are going well.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Who said I don't have outrage about the violence in the summer?

Its funny how you're trying to debate how tame Jan 6 was...
I thought it wasn't an insurrection according to trumpanzees just some legitimate political discourse....

LMAO
It is VERY easy to pull up old posts on here. PLEASE go find one ANYWHERE where you did!! We will all check back, son

I challenge you to name 1/10th of these accomplishments...and I will spot you 45 years! Pedo has been in politics for 49 years...Trump had 4. I challenge you to name right on here 1/10th of that list. We will all chack back, son

I am talking about the almost daily press briefings or interviews wherein, Nadler, Schiff and even Swalwell keep telling the world that Trump was guilty and they had/saw the proof, saw the evidence. Yet, here it's been over 5+ years, and none of the three have shown us any evidence of Trump being guilty of anything. Mueller, even though though he invegitgated Trump for 4+ years, found nothing they could charge him with, no evidence that pointed to anything. So, what happended to the evidence the 3 clowns kept referring too? SO, just because the January 6th committee has you hoodwinked into believing they have evidence/proof that Trump committed some crime, I would not hold my breath waiting for them to show the evidence/have Trump arrested/charged.
Good one here to revisit

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT