ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Just a reminder

Corey Bender

Administrator
Mar 26, 2018

Priority DT target Jamari Lyons is choosing between Florida and South Carolina on Wednesday.

Barring a huge surprise, I expect the Viera (Fla.) standout to be a Gator by the end of the day. If that is the case, we will have several pieces of content highlighting his commitment to UF.

Below is what I said about Lyons' recruitment roughly two weeks ago.

"Both SEC schools received visits during the month of June, with the Gators having played host on multiple occasions, including for his official visit and most recently for the Alabama game.

"The Viera (Fla.) standout speaks with David Turner on a daily basis and feels like a top priority for UF's program. Dan Mullen, Greg Knox and sophomore defensive lineman Gervon Dexter are actively recruiting Lyons as well.

"With that being said, the communication between Lyons and UF is a major reason why I'm confident in the Gators sealing the deal. An offer was extended over a year ago, Florida is the lone in-state school under strong consideration, and it's the program he hears from the most as well.

"Lyons also named Florida his leader after his official visit and reaffirmed that shortly after last Saturday's matchup against the Crimson Tide. All eyes are on the Gators."

10418402.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News