ADVERTISEMENT

Joy Reid is a village idiot

no, apple controls, on the margins, what you text, if you dont beleive that youre more naive than even i though.
Use predictive text
As you type, you can see choices for words and phrases you'd probably type next, based on your past conversations, writing style, and even websites you visit in Safari.

If I type mDfGator a few dozen times, that exact word - same caps and all - will pop up every time I type "mdf".

Apple learns what words you use and how you write and delivers selections partially based on that.

AOC's cute, just admit you are constantly talking about her and how awesome she is.

Use predictive text
As you type, you can see choices for words and phrases you'd probably type next, based on your past conversations, writing style, and even websites you visit in Safari.

If I type mDfGator a few dozen times, that exact word - same caps and all - will pop up every time I type "mdf".

Apple learns what words you use and how you write and delivers selections partially based on that.

AOC's cute, just admit you are constantly talking about her and how awesome she is.
i have test trump, djt 100 times more than aoc. it only caps aoc. and one of my favorite words is retard, it never and i mean not once has corrected me to retard, its always regard. If you dont think the big libs at apple are trying to controll speech youre an even larger moron than i thought.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
i have test trump, djt 100 times more than aoc. it only caps aoc. and one of my favorite words is retard, it never and i mean not once has corrected me to retard, its always regard. If you dont think the big libs at apple are trying to controll speech youre an even larger moron than i thought.
It doesn't work with slurs or cuss words.

The r word and anything Trump are probably both in that category.

I have a group text with HS buddies and one of their last names is Beal. One of our less literate buddies typed bealE once and we all bag on him by only writing the name "bealE".

Every time I type 'bea" predictive text suggests "bealE".

Plus, Apple tells you they do it...which would be all the proof a normal person needs.

It doesn't work with slurs or cuss words.

The r word and anything Trump are probably both in that category.

I have a group text with HS buddies and one of their last names is Beal. One of our less literate buddies typed bealE once and we all bag on him by only writing the name "bealE".

Every time I type 'bea" predictive text suggests "bealE".

Plus, Apple tells you they do it...which would be all the proof a normal person needs.
they curb speech they do not like, its as obvious as the sun rising in the morning. On the margins they steer.

Such as drag queen shows in the classes you teach. Typical.
I was a teacher for one year after college as I studied for the lsat and enjoyed myself. At the high school I attended. Talk about temptation! Girls all over me and nothing I could do about it…I don’t recall any trannies in class, maybe they were in the closet like your boy @GhostOfMatchesMalone.

I was a teacher for one year after college as I studied for the lsat and enjoyed myself. At the high school I attended. Talk about temptation! Girls all over me and nothing I could do about it…I don’t recall any trannies in class.
It's also no surprise at the time you were approaching your 30's, you still had an attraction for underage children. Damn you are dumb enough to walk into that one.

It's also no surprise at the time you were approaching your 30's, you still had an attraction for underage children. Damn you are dumb enough to walk into that one.
JFC you can't make this stuff up.

First cucky brags about sexual molestation and now MDF is bragging about being attracted to HS girls.

Why are liberals such sexual deviants?

I was 22 first of all, and if a man ever loses his attraction to hot woman he needs to check below his belt.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
I was 22 first of all, and if a man ever loses his attraction to hot woman he needs to check below his belt.
A 22 year old dreams of banging 15 year old girls? No wonder you condone The Groper Joe sniffing prepubescent girls. Being 22 attracted to 15 year old girls is no different than a 17 year old being attracted to a 12 year old. You're a sick Fuchs.

• Wow
Reactions: NavigatorII
A 22 year old dreams of banging 15 year old girls? No wonder you condone The Groper Joe sniffing prepubescent girls. Being 22 attracted to 15 year old girls is no different than a 17 year old being attracted to a 12 year old. You're a sick Fuchs.
Dreamed? You genderless freaks are an odd group

1st of all, nobody at 22 is teaching JS at a high school, unless you were a 7th year senior almost graduate assistant corching the women's volleyball team. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
ole jelly doesnt like girls either, i dont have issues with you people, i wish you well. This is why god created the woke movement.
It's comforting to know you have no issues with people like me who ain't pedophiles like you. Now I see why you defend Jerry Sandusky.

• Wow
Reactions: Mdfgator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT