ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Manchin seriously considering a 3rd party run for POTUS...

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008

Fs3ve9IWAAIj--N

------------------------------------------------

Supposedly this No Labels group has some really big money backers and Manchin is seriously considering running for POTUS with them. Many are claiming the big money people are funding it to make sure Trump can't win but I think this would definitely hurt the Dems more with Manchin. It would siphon off a few non-crazed Dems that remain and would definitely get more Indies that voted Biden than voted Trump I would think. It would be a good way for Manchin to get the Dems back for what they pulled on him though.

Fs3ve9IWAAIj--N

Supposedly this No Labels group has some really big money backers and Manchin is seriously considering running for POTUS with them. Many are claiming the big money people are funding it to make sure Trump can't win but I think this would definitely hurt the Dems more with Manchin. It would siphon off a few non-crazed Dems that remain and would definitely get more Indies that voted Biden than voted Trump I would think. It would be a good way for Manchin to get the Dems back for what they pulled on him though.
Brandon 100% screwed Manchin...this may have legs

Fs3ve9IWAAIj--N

For sure hurts dems. No one is thinking...Im voting for Trump unless Manchin gets in.

I think they are crazy if they think this could really lead to a win. Perot got 19% in his first race I think and I don't see this getting that much.

I think they are crazy if they think this could really lead to a win. Perot got 19% in his first race I think and I don't see this getting that much.
Fundraising for Manchen, plus gives Joe a 'solid' opponent to 'beat'.

Same thing the dems did by propping up Bernie against hildabeast. Problem then was Bernie was actually going to beat her, so they had to kneecap him. @DGlockUF rolled over quicker than Bernie getting another $600k home.

Same thing the dems did by propping up Bernie against hildabeast. Problem then was Bernie was actually going to beat her, so they had to kneecap him. @DGlockUF rolled over quicker than Bernie getting another $600k home.
Same thing with Brandon. Sanders has it won until Clyburn took a certain voting demographic away from Sanders

This will definitely kneecap the Dems since its 3rd party. It would be sweet revenge for Manchin if he follows through though after what Schumer pulled on him.

All the crazed lefty sites are getting nervous.

Fs3ve9IWAAIj--N

As Mick Hubert used to say, OH MY!!! Manchin would probably siphon off all of the soccer moms who hate mean tweets and the rest of the porch sitters. Not good news for the Potato!! :oops:

It would hurt Democrats WAY more than the GOP. There are still 35% of them that aren't "quite" unhinged. That would crush the hardcore left's dreams in electoral vote counts.
The dems will take votes from Trump and give to Manchin. Win-win for the dems.

We gotta wakeup.

Without utter fraud that's NOT happening. But here we still are with that. :mad:
You mean like in 2020?

Here's the problem for the dems: They claim Hiden got 81M votes. I think everyone can admit there's no possible way for Hiden to get 81M votes again, even if they didn't cheat the first time. Not happening.

So introduce Joe Manchin to the race. He gets 15M votes, Hiden gets 76M, Trump gets 75M.

Spin is 'Whoa Hiden barely won, Manchin almost cost him the race!'

Steal from Trump, give to Manchin. Hiden wins* again.

Good think we decided to 'just move on' from election fraud in 2020 and 2022. Walked right into it again in 2024 as a result.

Oh well, at least Trump didn't win! Makes it all worthwhile!

You mean like in 2020?

Here's the problem for the dems: They claim Hiden got 81M votes. I think everyone can admit there's no possible way for Hiden to get 81M votes again, even if they didn't cheat the first time. Not happening.

So introduce Joe Manchin to the race. He gets 15M votes, Hiden gets 76M, Trump gets 75M.

Spin is 'Whoa Hiden barely won, Manchin almost cost him the race!'

Steal from Trump, give to Manchin. Hiden wins* again.

Good think we decided to 'just move on' from election fraud in 2020 and 2022. Walked right into it again in 2024 as a result.

Oh well, at least Trump didn't win! Makes it all worthwhile!
It would be big time problematic for the Potato. But read what I wrote again. It will take a LOT more work to overcome losing 10-15% of their totals, the amount of fraud will have to be so great it will be like a cyclops zit right between their eyes.

Without utter fraud that's NOT happening. But here we still are with that.

It would be big time problematic for the Potato. But read what I wrote again. It will take a LOT more work to overcome losing 10-15% of their totals, the amount of fraud will have to be so great it will be like a cyclops zit right between their eyes.

Without utter fraud that's NOT happening. But here we still are with that.
How would it take more work? Just alter the algorithms like they did in AZ in 2020.

Every Trump vote counts as 0.65 of a vote.

Every 0.10 of a Trump vote gets kicked to Manchin.

Every Hiden vote counts 1.25 of a vote.

See Dr Shiva's testimony in 2020.

Difference is.....Manchin won't contest the results. Cause dems pay him say.....$10M not to.

Then you've got Trump loses again*, Hiden and Manchin both saying it was a fair election, Trump is the only one complaining.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT