ADVERTISEMENT

Jim Caviezel says the quiet part out loud

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

I said there was a word I could post here that would open a rabbit hole that would lead everyone to the truth.

That word is mentioned in this video. And it is barely touched. Because the man speaking about it can't say anything else without breaking completely down. It's the price you pay for going down the rabbit hole: You learn the truth, but that knowledge changes you.

This isn't about left vs right. This isn't about Trump vs Biden or pub vs dem.

This is about the devil vs our children.

If we don't choose to protect our defenseless children, we will be judged and we SHOULD be judged.

Nothing else matters. Every policy you see in place that doesn't make sense goes back to exploiting children.

"Children are like cattle to them."

Notice he starts crying and has to stop when he starts recalling what he has seen.

Pure evil. I told you every single time that there was ZERO TROLL when I said this was good vs evil in its rawest form.

Please open your eyes. Before it's too late for you. For all of us.

When you mix a legitimate problem, like the global sex trafficking of children, with bullshit like the Devil, SRA, and freakin adrenochrome, you not only divert valuable resources from the problem but you spread misinformation and look like a retard.

Par for the course for you.

This is nothing more than QAnon rehashing a clockwork orange and Fear and loathing in Las Vegas.

Reactions: Mdfgator and emekz1
So, what is this eldritch word that will bewitch our minds with its alien geometries? Adrenochrome?
Apply some of that outrage you had when you thought the US government was being taken over by an unarmed rebellion. Remember that?

What is it?

How is it created?

WHY is it created?

I very much appreciate the post.

For those who chose to ignore the concept of "evil" and a remote possibility that there really is a spiritual battle raging beyond the visible sight of man, look around you. Where did you come from? Where did your ability to think come from? Your brain is nothing but tissue. Where did that life come from? Where did this world come from? Where did your self-centered pride, the concept of good and bad come from? There is only one correct answer, and deep in your soul it was planted by God. You can deny it and then when it's too late, you'll wish you would have taken this little post/thread a wee bit more serious.

I very much appreciate the post.

For those who chose to ignore the concept of "evil" and a remote possibility that there really is a spiritual battle raging beyond the visible sight of man, look around you. Where did you come from? Where did your ability to think come from? Your brain is nothing but tissue. Where did that life come from? Where did this world come from? Where did your self-centered pride, the concept of good and bad come from? There is only one correct answer, and deep in your soul it was planted by God. You can deny it and then when it's too late, you'll wish you would have taken this little post/thread a wee bit more serious.
You can acknowledge evil and reject both spirituality and deities.

I'm assuming you're speaking in general terms.

Faith in a deity is belief in absence of proof.

If you had proof you wouldn't need faith.

Evil is both a term and a concept, verifiable and quantifiable.

Faith is either extremely trusting or extremely stupid, and could potentially be both.
Wow, so... okay.
Why do you need verifiable proof (even though it's all around you)?
You could have used GoodWayz just as easily as EvilWaz for your name. Yet, you chose Evil vs Good. Something is sticking in your crawlspaces in your mind.

I'm not looking for a fight with you here; I'm just a little confused with your thought pattern. And this twitter post just struck a nerve inside of me. God help me when this is happening around the world and I'm more excited about how my football team is going to do this upcoming season. My "tithe" if you will does not go to a local church (most are dropping the ball when it comes to true world stuff) but to this organization to help them save our children!

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
And this twitter post just struck a nerve inside of me. God help me when this is happening around the world and I'm more excited about how my football team is going to do this upcoming season. My "tithe" if you will does not go to a local church (most are dropping the ball when it comes to true world stuff) but to this organization to help them save our children!
I think it's actually a positive that this stuff is being talked about more openly, because awareness creates action. 10 years ago almost none of us knew the extent of the evil and the abuse of children. We knew that human trafficking was a thing, we knew sex trafficking was a thing. But we didn't know the extent of it. Now we have a much better sense of how massive of an issue this is and WHY it is so big. It's not simply about human and sex trafficking, unfortunately.

So were things better 10 years ago when we knew far less? I would argue no, they were not. Things would be far worse if we knew and IGNORED.

That's not happening. People are speaking out, people are pushing back.

I am actually quite encouraged by that. If you look at world history, evil has multiple times reached a point where God had to intervene and mete out judgment. Sometimes a literal reset of the human race was required.

This time, maybe man is intervening to handle a problem of his own making for once. Maybe we have learned enough from the errors of the past to see that this time, we have to take an active role in solving our own problems.

Wow, so... okay.
Why do you need verifiable proof (even though it's all around you)?
You could have used GoodWayz just as easily as EvilWaz for your name. Yet, you chose Evil vs Good. Something is sticking in your crawlspaces in your mind.

I'm not looking for a fight with you here; I'm just a little confused with your thought pattern. And this twitter post just struck a nerve inside of me. God help me when this is happening around the world and I'm more excited about how my football team is going to do this upcoming season. My "tithe" if you will does not go to a local church (most are dropping the ball when it comes to true world stuff) but to this organization to help them save our children!
My username is me being a smart-ass.

My irritation here is genuine. There is absolutelya world wide human trafficking ring that has to involve both governments and wealthy individuals to work. The fact that we common folk are even aware of its existence is encouraging because it means they are slipping this has to be something that's been around for centuries.

But when you add stupid shit to something as incredible as a global sex ring it dilutes its purpose and credibility. If I was a rich evil sex trafficker I would absolutely want nonsense and superstition tied to my plot because it turns something serious into a joke.

So when you (general) start babbling about adrenochrome and the devil, I say something.

I'm not saying you can't believe in the devil but generally I find the devil to be a very convenient excuse for Christians to do horrible things and escape responsibility for it.

Also I don't care if some guy I never heard about gets weepy on YouTube. That's melodrama for effect, and I didn't buy it when Jimmy Kimmel did it to throw shade at the second amendment either.

Child trafficking needs to be addressed yesterday, so unless you can produce a rich cannibal Satanist with fresh blood and adrenochrome on their clothing, let's leave them out of it. There's plenty of actual monsters involved.

...I find the devil to be a very convenient excuse for Christians to do horrible things and escape responsibility for it.
Man, do I agree with you on this. My beef with American Christians are their use of the blame-game. They are quick to blame and then on Sunday they go to church and do their rah-rahing praise and worship and then follow it up with nothing. That's why I'm done with the institutional church. I "cut the cord" to their process of worship that centers solely upon the money brought in by their tithing campaigns. Their silence to the issues of the world is getting tiresome and I do believe God tires of it as well. I'm certainly no saint but I do believe I am heading into an unknown territory of God's choosing.

Reactions: EvilWayz and emekz1
My username is me being a smart-ass.

My irritation here is genuine. There is absolutelya world wide human trafficking ring that has to involve both governments and wealthy individuals to work. The fact that we common folk are even aware of its existence is encouraging because it means they are slipping this has to be something that's been around for centuries.

But when you add stupid shit to something as incredible as a global sex ring it dilutes its purpose and credibility. If I was a rich evil sex trafficker I would absolutely want nonsense and superstition tied to my plot because it turns something serious into a joke.

So when you (general) start babbling about adrenochrome and the devil, I say something.

I'm not saying you can't believe in the devil but generally I find the devil to be a very convenient excuse for Christians to do horrible things and escape responsibility for it.

Also I don't care if some guy I never heard about gets weepy on YouTube. That's melodrama for effect, and I didn't buy it when Jimmy Kimmel did it to throw shade at the second amendment either.

Child trafficking needs to be addressed yesterday, so unless you can produce a rich cannibal Satanist with fresh blood and adrenochrome on their clothing, let's leave them out of it. There's plenty of actual monsters involved.
I see your point that to ascribe blame to an entity which may or may not exist, with evil, a state or action perpetrated out of selfishness or hatred against another human, may indeed seem to be confabulation of two differing concepts

But that becomes a discussion of belief or faith again, if someone believes that some human evil IS a manifestation of a spiritual influence that has agency and is self-aware

You may not believe in any involvement of a being, such as Satan, as an agent to instill evil, but others may. But again both positions are logically valid in the absence of scientific proof…. I say scientific, as there are other proofs out there

i find the topic fascinating, as it’s my belief that there are several “spirits” out there that are the distilled consciousness of a particular emotional/mental aspect of which humans can grasp in part. Satan in my view is the pinnacle of the conscious aspect of
Pride and Selfishness…..but that’s just my personal take based upon writings and doctrines that many wouldnt Accept

Again I see your point about not spending calories ascribing an entities responsibility to obvious human evil that must be dealt with ….. but some folk will always want to ascribe cause

Reactions: RussellCasse
I see your point that to ascribe blame to an entity which may or may not exist, with evil, a state or action perpetrated out of selfishness or hatred against another human, may indeed seem to be confabulation of two differing concepts

But that becomes a discussion of belief or faith again, if someone believes that some human evil IS a manifestation of a spiritual influence that has agency and is self-aware

You may not believe in any involvement of a being, such as Satan, as an agent to instill evil, but others may. But again both positions are logically valid in the absence of scientific proof…. I say scientific, as there are other proofs out there

i find the topic fascinating, as it’s my belief that there are several “spirits” out there that are the distilled consciousness of a particular emotional/mental aspect of which humans can grasp in part. Satan in my view is the pinnacle of the conscious aspect of
Pride and Selfishness…..but that’s just my personal take based upon writings and doctrines that many wouldnt Accept

Again I see your point about not spending calories ascribing an entities responsibility to obvious human evil that must be dealt with ….. but some folk will always want to ascribe cause
If you want to assign an anthropomorphic identity to evil and entropy to better deal with it that's fine.

I feel like if I came to you with a claim that a cabal of Mexican drug cartels were planning to invade Texas with the backing of Cthulhu and the Flying Spaghetti Monster I wouldn't blame you if you took that information with a grain of salt or an eye roll either.

I'm guessing if I left that wonky bit out I'd get a swifter reaction.

Last edited:
If you want to assign an anthropomorphic identify to evil and entropy to better deal with it that's fine.

I feel like if I came to you with a claim that a cabal of Mexican drug cartels were planning to invade Texas with the backing of Cthulhu and the Flying Spaghetti Monster I wouldn't blame you if you took that information with a grain of salt or an eye roll either.

Who said I have ever denied the existence of Cthulhu and the Flying Spaghetti Monster ?

;)

And “anthropomorphic” is probably an incorrect descriptor of my thoughts. “Spirits” in my view don’t have traits of humans, humans have traits of spirits

Reactions: EvilWayz
If you want to assign an anthropomorphic identity to evil and entropy to better deal with it that's fine.

“a cabal of Mexican drug cartels were planning to invade Texas with the backing of Cthulhu and the Flying Spaghetti Monster”

If Trump said this, at least half of the board would believe it.

“a cabal of Mexican drug cartels were planning to invade Texas with the backing of Cthulhu and the Flying Spaghetti Monster”

Bro. PBS got you to believe the US Government was being overthrown by an unarmed group of sightseers on Jan 6th.

You are the last person in America that should ever claim that someone else buys into false narratives. You legit were having a panic attack as it was happening. I honestly felt sorry for you.

Bro. PBS got you to believe the US Government was being overthrown by an unarmed group of sightseers on Jan 6th.

You are the last person in America that should ever claim that someone else buys into false narratives. You legit were having a panic attack as it was happening. I honestly felt sorry for you.

Given your habit of promoting “National Divorce,” it’s not surprising that you weren’t bothered by J6.

I both believe in Satan and my own culpability when I allow evil into my heart.

Satan isn't an excuse. Not for me anyway. It helps me to understand the errors of my ways when I've strayed off the path God has intended for me. And yes, I believe that is Satan's intent.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
I both believe in Satan and my own culpability when I allow evil into my heart.

Satan isn't an excuse. Not for me anyway. It helps me to understand the errors of my ways when I've strayed off the path God has intended for me. And yes, I believe that is Satan's intent.
If I understand you correctly you take full responsibility for your actions and it's a case of listening to the advice of two people and choosing poorly?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Given your habit of promoting “National Divorce,” it’s not surprising that you weren’t bothered by J6.
I don't promote National Divorce. I promote the idea that as a nation, we are headed toward a tipping point and if we reach that point, the majority of good and moral people in this country will retake what we have lost. National Divorce is one possible alternative for doing so. But we WILL take back our country. What's up for debate is who joins us. That's your choice, not ours.

As for J6, I wasn't bothered by J6 cause I could critically assess what I was watching in real-time, and I saw it was a sham. So did others here, and to our credit, we tried to help you see that PBS was trying to hoodwink you. But as always, you saw what you wanted to see, then you turn around and claim OTHER posters here were gullible.

We even walked you through the attempted hoodwinking in real-time as it was happening. First, PBS set the stage: A bloodthirsty group of Trump savages had stormed the capitol building. At great risk to her own safety, reporter Lisa Desjardins had valiantly agreed to enter the capitol and give us live reports on this ATTEMPT TO TAKE OVER THE US GOVERNMENT!!!!

First report, Desjardins sets the stage, camera guy with her. Trump supporters are STREAMING into the capitol! There's no order, it's total chaos! Just look for yourself! Camera then pans to show a group of adults slowly walking by, single-file. One young adult sees Desjardins filming, and waves and smiles.

We told you they were BSing you, but that's not what you wanted to hear.

PBS goes back to studio, reminds us these are vicious savages and the country is at peril. This harkens back to the nation's darks days....the Civil War....the Revolution itself! How can we survive???

PBS goes back to Desjardins , who is still in the capitol, but curiously, the camera is gone. We are told she sent the camera man away, it's just TOO DANGEROUS! Desjardins tells us the insurrection is still ongoing, oh wait....she bravely approaches one of the violent Trump supporters! Be careful Lisa!!!! Lisa, disregarding all care of herself, valiantly asks the crazed Trump supporter why he is doing this???? Why is he SO ANGRY?????

"Ma'am....I'm just looking for the restroom? Have you seen it?"

Immediately cut back to the studio. PBS reminds us not to believe our lying eyes and ears, these Trump supporters are TRAINED KILLERS!!!!

We told you they stopped using the cameras cause the video they shot undermined their intended narrative. But you didn't want to believe.

After a few minutes, Desjardins is ready to give us another update. She tells us that THIS time, she's HIDING under a desk. Thankfully, the Trump savages, DON'T SEE HER! But she's scared to move! Pray for Lisa!!!!! We suddenly hear what sounds like a woman's shoe hitting a wooden desk, which Desjardins explains are actually bombs going off from DERANGED TRUMP SUPPORTERS BLINDED BY HATE AND INTENT ON TAKING OVER THE COUNTRY!

By this point you were absolutely terrified. It was honestly the most revealing and saddest thing I have ever seen on this board. You were totally hoodwinked, cause you wanted to believe. Even with MULTIPLE posters here telling you in REAL TIME how the hoodwinking was happening, and not to fall for it.

And still you did.

Last edited:
I think it's actually a positive that this stuff is being talked about more openly, because awareness creates action. 10 years ago almost none of us knew the extent of the evil and the abuse of children. We knew that human trafficking was a thing, we knew sex trafficking was a thing. But we didn't know the extent of it. Now we have a much better sense of how massive of an issue this is and WHY it is so big. It's not simply about human and sex trafficking, unfortunately.

So were things better 10 years ago when we knew far less? I would argue no, they were not. Things would be far worse if we knew and IGNORED.

I am actually quite encouraged by that. If you look at world history, evil has multiple times reached a point where God had to intervene and mete out judgment. Sometimes a literal reset of the human race was required.

This time, maybe man is intervening to handle a problem of his own making for once. Maybe we have learned enough from the errors of the past to see that this time, we have to take an active role in solving our own problems.
What's with @Mdfgator laughing? Seriously, what is wrong with "them/they"?

Who said I have ever denied the existence of Cthulhu and the Flying Spaghetti Monster ?

;)

And “anthropomorphic” is probably an incorrect descriptor of my thoughts. “Spirits” in my view don’t have traits of humans, humans have traits of spirits
It amazes me how people divert their thoughts in many directions around the Christian perspective.

Man taking responsibility seriously. To some degree that is correct. It's also intertwined with the analogy of the man praying to be saved from the flood. Remember that story? God uses us to do His work in this world. God help us when He's had enough.

Man taking responsibility seriously. To some degree that is correct. It's also intertwined with the analogy of the man praying to be saved from the flood. Remember that story? God uses us to do His work in this world. God help us when He's had enough.
I'm really studying about this right now: Is the Second Coming triggered by man just falling so far into depravity that Jesus has to come back and wipe the world clean and establish the new Heaven and Jerusalem, or is the Second Coming triggered by man starting to fight back against that depravity as he didn't before the flood or at Sodom and Gomorrah, or at any time throughout history?

I'm beginning to think it's the latter.

I'm really studying about this right now: Is the Second Coming triggered by man just falling so far into depravity that Jesus has to come back and wipe the world clean and establish the new Heaven and Jerusalem, or is the Second Coming triggered by man starting to fight back against that depravity as he didn't before the flood or at Sodom and Gomorrah, or at any time throughout history?

I'm beginning to think it's the latter.
I tend to believe the latter as well.

A lot of people ( myself included ) see national divorce as a peaceful resolution to our breakdown of our cultural fabric. Its an idea, not a demand. I think responsible people should give it serious thought. Maybe strong federalism and SCOTUS that enables the state a lot of leeway to be dramatically different from one another and federal govt that is stripped of the power to force states to follow an agenda.

You have only the slightest inkling, friend.
Well, I think you know that I really don't want to argue about this simply because it goes nowhere, right? You are headstrong in your thoughts. But I can recall back in my days where I dissected human cadavers I looked at the brain of this little old lady and saw nothing but tissue. That was it. No life flowed through her body. Her blood vessels flowed no blood. Her nerves were similar to the blood vessels. The brain matter was just a pale pink. It was silent inside this old lady's brain. Yet at one time it held blood flow, memories, emotions, thought patterns... Where'd all that come from? Life. Where'd life come from?

Well, I think you know that I really don't want to argue about this simply because it goes nowhere, right? You are headstrong in your thoughts. But I can recall back in my days where I dissected human cadavers I looked at the brain of this little old lady and saw nothing but tissue. That was it. No life flowed through her body. Her blood vessels flowed no blood. Her nerves were similar to the blood vessels. The brain matter was just a pale pink. It was silent inside this old lady's brain. Yet at one time it held blood flow, memories, emotions, thought patterns... Where'd all that come from? Life. Where'd life come from?
Chemistry and electricity.

More to the point, I don't care. It doesn't affect my life in any meaningful way, I still have to go to work and pay my bills.

At the end of the day it's a fleas on a dog argument. If the dog or deity exists, it does and will continue to do so. My belief has no bearing on the situation.

I don’t believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, thank you very much.

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT