ADVERTISEMENT

Jarred Davis...

Must be a high ankle. F*ck. He's our leader out there and gets the defense lined up every play. And we're already thin at LB.

It should definitely hurt us a lot against the run. We better hope Georgia's run game is still in the dumps.

The Subway guy? What did he do to hurt his ankle?

BTW, Leonard Fournette is coming for you...

Although I really like the play of both:
OLB Kylan Johnson 6-1 231 rsFr
and
MLB David Reese 6-0 244 Fr

It's really great to have the 'Master of Ceremonies' back at MLB!
Jarrad Davis 6-2 238 Sr

Reactions: rdgtr
Best/funniest question I've seen in a while!!!! lmao :);):confused::p:eek::eek::eek: :oops::oops::oops::oops: (just for Insta)
I see by that 79 post that one of two ignored are yapping at my heels yet again... :rolleyes:

A very physical sport like football depends greatly on the physical characteristics of the players.
Unlike you, I try to provide some frame of reference for my opinions, while you just talk chit most of the time, being the brainless little chit that you are. o_O

However, the much better question imo is this; why is a dunny-goater so totally obsessed with me?

To the point that he follows me everywhere so that he can constantly post his irrelevant carp all over the place. No dunny, I will never even sit down across a table for a beer with a twit like you, much less let you engage in your usual man-2-man activities, so forget it and stop attempting (begging) to get even more of my attention.

I do realize that's impossible, he can't live without posting constantly to me. He obviously needs some type of professional help, but he's to stupid to and/or to lost to seek it out. I'd ask one of his friends to help him out on this, but I doubt that he has any 'real' friends who would lift a finger to actually help him. They instead drool at the mouth and laugh at his idiocy instead. Kinda sad actually... :(

NOT REALLY, I'M ACTUALLY LMFAO AT YOU CLUELESS DWEEBS... :D:D:D:D:D

Davis announced as starting at LB. Ivie, Sherit, Cox, and Goolsby all participated in pregame warmups.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT