ADVERTISEMENT

Jameis Winston and me: The pain of covering the scandal

djegators

Bull Gator
Dec 6, 2008
I guess it really is the massive inferiority complex of the fsu fans that we often cite in jest, but there really is something wrong with the culture of the noles. Here is some insight into the shameful behavior of some noles in relation to jamie specifically. And yes, I know it wasn't the few posters here who for the most part behave themselves, but you gotta admit there is something very wrong....

"For my role in reopening a dormant investigation, Florida State fans wanted me to die of brain-eating cancer and in a car crash on my way home. They told me to jump off a bridge and get hit by a truck. They suggested I get intimate with a monkey infected with AIDS

And it got worse.

I was covering a high school football game one night when a Twitter post popped up on my phone:

You're a marked man … Say goodbye."

And there is a lot lot more in the article.

LINK

I'm certain those folks said those things were very serious about those events actually happening. I hope your freckles fall off.
rolleye0008.r191677.gif

I guess it really is the massive inferiority complex of the fsu fans that we often cite in jest, but there really is something wrong with the culture of the noles. Here is some insight into the shameful behavior of some noles in relation to jamie specifically. And yes, I know it wasn't the few posters here who for the most part behave themselves, but you gotta admit there is something very wrong....

Bump...Just want all these FS.U and Georgia fans to look at these.

"For my role in reopening a dormant investigation, Florida State fans wanted me to die of brain-eating cancer and in a car crash on my way home. They told me to jump off a bridge and get hit by a truck. They suggested I get intimate with a monkey infected with AIDS

And it got worse.

I was covering a high school football game one night when a Twitter post popped up on my phone:

You're a marked man … Say goodbye."

And there is a lot lot more in the article.

LINK

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT