ADVERTISEMENT

Jacksonville

We do need Greenard and Zuniga back. We win by 10-14 points. UGA is good on defense but their offense is a mess right now. They have a bad OC and a QB that has regressed that has little confidence.

UGly in Athens on a clear day -- 17 - 20 SCa in 2nd O-T
(halftime UGly 0 - 0 UK)

UF @ Columbia on a wet windy day -- 38 - 27 SCa

==========

SECe

1. UF 7-1 -- 4-1 SEC (lost @ 7-0 -- 3-0 LSU)

2. UGly 6-1 -- 3-1 SEC (lost to 3-4 -- 2-3 SCa)

3. Mizz 5-2 -- 2-1 SEC (lost @ 2-5 Wyo -- 1-3 VU)

WTF??? :eek:
How does Mizzou beat WVa, SCa & Ole Miss, but lose to Wyo & VU??? :confused:

Last edited:
UGly in Athens on a clear day -- 17 - 20 SCa in 2nd O-T
(halftime UGly 0 - 0 UK)

UF @ Columbia on a wet windy day -- 38 - 27 SCa

==========

SECe

1. UF 7-1 -- 4-1 SEC (lost @ 7-0 -- 3-0 LSU)

2. UGly 6-1 -- 3-1 SEC (lost to 3-4 -- 2-3 SCa)

3. Mizz 5-2 -- 2-1 SEC (lost @ 2-5 -- 1-3 VU)

WTF??? :eek:
How does Mizzou beat WVa, SCa & Ole Miss, but lose to Wyo & VU??? :confused:
Regarding Zou, 5-0 home, 0-2 away.

I wouldn't worry about...according to most Gator fans on here Kirby is dumb and Mullen is a genius. Based on that I would be surprised if we stay within 20 points of y'all.
It's only year 2 of the Mullen ascent.....your boy in year 4 and already in post climax era on the backslide.....you might get us this year but beginning next season we will be ready to roll for years....

I wouldn't worry about...according to most Gator fans on here Kirby is dumb and Mullen is a genius. Based on that I would be surprised if we stay within 20 points of y'all.
LMAO. All offseason long you’ve been claiming a 20 point victory for UGA over UF. You are of the biggest homers on the board

I'm more confident about this game now than I was at the beginning of the year. I'm concerned about the rushing yards our defense is giving up. I know Z & G, if healthy, will seal the ends. But Georgia's O-line is really good and our linebackers have been perpetually out of their gaps, opening up the middle quit a bit. Our linebackers and safeties are not very good in pass coverage either and if they get their running game going, play action passes will eat us up. Should be a war, though.

It's only year 2 of the Mullen ascent.....your boy in year 4 and already in post climax era on the backslide.....you might get us this year but beginning next season we will be ready to roll for years....
Kirby is his post-climax era has won more than Mullen is his 10+ years as a head coach. Ha ha.

Kirby is his post-climax era has won more than Mullen is his 10+ years as a head coach. Ha ha.
Lol, still hard to understand the differences between the top six programs in the SEC and the rest of the conference isn't for ya little buddy.....

Lol, still hard to understand the differences between the top six programs in the SEC and the rest of the conference isn't for ya little buddy.....
Well Mullen is coaching one of the top 6 and so is Kirby. Kirby beat him but you'll have some excuse I'm sure. Ha ha.

I absolutely think we are going to win. I have never said otherwise.
You’ve been claiming 20 point victory the entire time. Again your just a homer. My how things change once you see that you have a bad OC and the team is worse than last year.

How’s Miss St doing without Mullen? How quickly has Mullen turned around UF from their 4-8 season?

Of course Mullen isn’t a good coach.

Reactions: sadgator
On a clear day at home in 2nd O-T -- UGly 17 - 20 SCa

In wind and rain @ Columbia -- UF 38 - 27 SCa

And it just took 4th & Dumb until 6 minutes left in the 3rd Qtr to finally score on kensucky.

Yep, the Gators with Dan have no chance at the WLOCP, so you should bet the trailer... :cool:

You’ve been claiming 20 point victory the entire time. Again your just a homer. My how things change once you see that you have a bad OC and the team is worse than last year.
I have never said a 20 point victory other than last year's game. I have never said anything other than I believe Georgia will win this year. I was just being sarcastic to the fans here who claim Kirby is dumb and Mullen is a genius.

How’s Miss St doing without Mullen? How quickly has Mullen turned around UF from their 4-8 season?

Of course Mullen isn’t a good coach.
I've never said Mullen isn't a good coach...only that he hasn't beaten Kirby and that Kirby has accomplished more.

2008 when they had near equal talent at their disposal:
11-1 UF vs 12-0 UA for the SEC-C.

OC Dan 31 - 20 4th & Dumb DC
If you are going back to 2008 and when both were coordinators I think that tells you all you need to know about your argument. Ha ha!

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Can you go somewhere? A thread directed at UF fans and you got most of the posts in here. Nobody cares to hear you repeat the same shit you’ve been repeating for months now.

“Ha ha!”

Reactions: instaGATOR
If you are going back to 2008 and when both were coordinators I think that tells you all you need to know about your argument. Ha ha!

It only took going back 11 years, to the last time that Dan was a Gator coach, to show you up for the clueless liar that you are,,, and always will be. :cool:

Last edited:
Same thoughts as most here - with G/Z back I feel good about our chances. Yeah we can't stop the run or run the ball - but they have Kirby as the coach. Advantage: Gators

Reactions: instaGATOR

We will win by double digits, but probably not 20+.

Their receivers are just terrible. Unless they get Cager back healthy, we stack the box all day with zero fear.

I kind of feel like Z and Greenard were kept out intentionally so they could be better for WLOCP.

And even with Copeland coming on now, I'd also like to get Toney back for that game.
Any updates or projected time for his return?

We do need Greenard and Zuniga back. We win by 10-14 points. UGA is good on defense but their offense is a mess right now. They have a bad OC and a QB that has regressed that has little confidence.
He hasn't regressed, he's always been overrated. He had some of the best receivers in the conference the past couple years and he's never been asked to do too much from a passing standpoint of the game. Georgia always relies upon their running game first and foremost and usually that is always capable of keeping them in games. Somehow they are screwing that up right now and it's forcing Fromm to actually make passes in obvious passing situations and that's not been going well for Georgia.

I said it before the season started that with Georgia losing 5 of it's starting receivers from last year, their offense was going to be in trouble this year and that Fromm would be exposed. I was right.

What worries me is that we have 4 senior WR's on our team so the exact same thing could happen to us next year. Sure we will have Grimes and Pitts back to anchor down the receiving corps, but we lose a LOT of guaranteed passing at the end of this year. Georgia doesn't even have a Pitts or a Grimes to help them this year, they had nobody with experience return from last year and now Fromm is being forced to make accurate passes while under duress and he's showing everyone that he's not the greatest QB ever in the SEC right now. He's just always had his deficiencies masked by superior talent around him.

Regarding Zou, 5-0 home, 0-2 away.
Problem with that is we play them at home. Well THEIR home.

Vandy beating them truly was a blessing though.

Not sure how the SEC is doing it's rules these days though for conference leaders, but since the 3 of us all have 1 conference loss, are we all tied? Or is Florida like half a game ahead since our SEC loss was to a west team and not a divisional SEC team? None of it makes any difference right now as we still have to play both Georgia and Misery still, but it could matter if all 3 of us have a 1-1 against the other two after all is said and done. I know that a 3 way tie means that the team with the highest ranking in the poll becomes the divisional leader. Lucky for us Georgia still has to play Auburn and Texas A&M and might lose to either of those 2.

I said it before the season started that with Georgia losing 5 of it's starting receivers from last year, their offense was going to be in trouble this year and that Fromm would be exposed. I was right.

What worries me is that we have 4 senior WR's on our team so the exact same thing could happen to us next year.

Not true. To save me from repeating myself, go read the WR thread....

EDIT - PS

Apparently Mizzou is ineligible for the SEC-C this season...

Ha ha? Are you 13? Mullen went to a place with no winning history that is hard to recruit and won. Kirby was given the keys to a Caddy, big difference.

Who has done a better job with what they have? I’d say Mullen. Of all the coaches hired in 2018 whose the beatbox best job? Well between Dan Mullen at Florida, Scott Frost at Nebraska, Chip Kelly at UCL.A. and Willie Taggart ( LFOL ) at F.S.U. it’s A NO CONTEST for Mullen.

Ha ha? Are you 13? Mullen went to a place with no winning history that is hard to recruit and won. Kirby was given the keys to a Caddy, big difference.

Who has done a better job with what they have? I’d say Mullen. Of all the coaches hired in 2018 whose the beatbox best job? Well between Dan Mullen at Florida, Scott Frost at Nebraska, Chip Kelly at UCL.A. and Willie Taggart ( LFOL ) at F.S.U. it’s A NO CONTEST for Mullen.
Haven’t you heard?? Miss St is a powerhouse. Just look how they are doing without Mullen as their coach.

He hasn't regressed, he's always been overrated. He had some of the best receivers in the conference the past couple years and he's never been asked to do too much from a passing standpoint of the game. Georgia always relies upon their running game first and foremost and usually that is always capable of keeping them in games. Somehow they are screwing that up right now and it's forcing Fromm to actually make passes in obvious passing situations and that's not been going well for Georgia.

What worries me is that we have 4 senior WR's on our team so the exact same thing could happen to us next year. Sure we will have Grimes and Pitts back to anchor down the receiving corps, but we lose a LOT of guaranteed passing at the end of this year. Georgia doesn't even have a Pitts or a Grimes to help them this year, they had nobody with experience return from last year and now Fromm is being forced to make accurate passes while under duress and he's showing everyone that he's not the greatest QB ever in the SEC right now. He's just always had his deficiencies masked by superior talent around him.

The fact the WRs are leaving is the reason I think Jones takes the starting job next year. Oline will be a year older, so you assume better, plus all those young OL we recruited will be ready to step up. I can see us being a far better running team next year, and having Jones out there will make the running attack even more potent.

You are trying to equate us to Georgia, and that doesn't work, because we have Mullen, who can succeed with different styles of offense, while they are stuck with a single style of offense that they really don't run very well.

The fact the WRs are leaving is the reason I think Jones takes the starting job next year. Oline will be a year older, so you assume better, plus all those young OL we recruited will be ready to step up. I can see us being a far better running team next year, and having Jones out there will make the running attack even more potent.

You are trying to equate us to Georgia, and that doesn't work, because we have Mullen, who can succeed with different styles of offense, while they are stuck with a single style of offense that they really don't run very well.
Not 100% sure what Grimes will do but we will potentially have him, Pitts, Copeland and Toney at WR plus a few guys waiting in the wings. We should be fine at WR next year.

Reactions: Wuerffel2Doering
Problem with that is we play them at home. Well THEIR home.

Vandy beating them truly was a blessing though.

Not sure how the SEC is doing it's rules these days though for conference leaders, but since the 3 of us all have 1 conference loss, are we all tied? Or is Florida like half a game ahead since our SEC loss was to a west team and not a divisional SEC team? None of it makes any difference right now as we still have to play both Georgia and Misery still, but it could matter if all 3 of us have a 1-1 against the other two after all is said and done. I know that a 3 way tie means that the team with the highest ranking in the poll becomes the divisional leader. Lucky for us Georgia still has to play Auburn and Texas A&M and might lose to either of those 2.

We need to beat them both. Auburn always fails us when we need them to beat UGa to give us the division. If we lose to Missouri they will need to lose twice between Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee and Arkansas. I can see them losing to UGaly, but the rest are pretty bad.

Reactions: sadgator
We need to beat them both. Auburn always fails us when we need them to beat UGa to give us the division. If we lose to Missouri they will need to lose twice between Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee and Arkansas. I can see them losing to UGaly, but the rest are pretty bad.
Missouri can’t win the SEC east this year. They are ineligible. It’s pretty much going to come down to the UF/UGA game.

Reactions: Wuerffel2Doering
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT