ADVERTISEMENT

Ivermectin Article

mRNA is NOT new. In fact they're working on flu shots now that contain it. And I believe the drug companies got immunity from lawsuits did they not?
Moderna’s vaccine is not fully approved by the FDA regardless of their other work. If their other work gives you confidence take the vaccine. My point is until this thing is fully approved and fully been through the trials there should be zero mandating of something like this especially at the federal level. Lawsuit now is only temporary coverage until people start blaming side effects (rightly or wrongly) on the vaccine.

Moderna’s vaccine is not fully approved by the FDA regardless of their other work. If their other work gives you confidence take the vaccine. My point is until this thing is fully approved and fully been through the trials there should be zero mandating of something like this especially at the federal level. Lawsuit now is only temporary coverage until people start blaming side effects (rightly or wrongly) on the vaccine.
The trials are done.
The only thing that’s holding up the FDA is they don’t know the storage life of the vaccines on the shelves. And the FDA historically never approves things quickly. But drug companies do have immunity from lawsuits for vaccines so don’t hold your breath on a ton of lawsuits about that.

Personal choice on getting it, but I’m going to fight the disinformation every time it’s posted. That’s not particularly aimed at you just a general statement.

Reactions: fsumc
The trials are done.
The only thing that’s holding up the FDA is they don’t know the storage life of the vaccines on the shelves. And the FDA historically never approves things quickly. But drug companies do have immunity from lawsuits for vaccines so don’t hold your breath on a ton of lawsuits about that.

Personal choice on getting it, but I’m going to fight the disinformation every time it’s posted. That’s not particularly aimed at you just a general statement.
Of all the things that need grow up conversations this is it.

Reactions: gator1776
You know the vaccine is safer and far more effective 🤷
I saw something a couple of days ago about this medicine. At least this one is FDA approved. 🤣 How many years will it's patent be extended for off label use?:p

I saw something a couple of days ago about this medicine. At least this one is FDA approved. 🤣 How many years will it's patent be extended for off label use?:p
We don’t use it in the hospital for Covid. And it’s FDA approved for the treatment of worms

Sorry but I think that’s horseshit. No clue what the long term side effects may be and the FDA won’t fully approve. This is still an experimental drug. I think the next decade of lawsuits is going to be overwhelming to the medical field.
the next decade of people suing people who knowingly cruise around in public after a positive test is going to be overwhelming.

I'm in lower alabama. At first hispanics(mostly mexicans) were the majority of the first wave with some blacks and whites as well. Now it is almost exclusively whites. Probably around 2:1 M:F. Average age 55-65 depending on the day. The over 65 group don't stay in the stats as long as they croak quicker. the 60s crowd make the bulk of the long haulers as they are healthy enough to live but can't shake it. The 50s and under typically come off the vent in a few days-week and survive.

Remember, the high risk citizens get the virus from somebody. usually a low risk person. Or their spouse got it from a low risk person.

For anyone who wants ivermectin just cruise on down to Tractor Supply and getchu some
Cheapest place to get it and it’s the same drug your doctor could prescribe (if allowed).

Which is also why we can’t talk honestly about whether it works or not…the hand that feeds you can’t feed you if it’s giving away cures for free dummy. It’s either big pharm or $3k a dose.

Reactions: jfegaly
Cheapest place to get it and it’s the same drug your doctor could prescribe (if allowed).

Which is also why we can’t talk honestly about whether it works or not…the hand that feeds you can’t feed you if it’s giving away cures for free dummy. It’s either big pharm or $3k a dose.

Like the initial azithromycin and plaquenil studies the initial ivermectin study wasn't high quality, not quite as poorly designed. The subsequent studies haven't shown benefit. Remember that 9/10 people get better just fine so when a drug says 9/10 improved that's not an improvement.

There was a big study going on in Detroit for plaquenil but at last check it wasn't panning out

Reactions: fatman76
Like the initial azithromycin and plaquenil studies the initial ivermectin study wasn't high quality, not quite as poorly designed. The subsequent studies haven't shown benefit. Remember that 9/10 people get better just fine so when a drug says 9/10 improved that's not an improvement.

There was a big study going on in Detroit for plaquenil but at last check it wasn't panning out

Reactions: jfegaly
If I understand correctly, a major component of FDA approval will be disclosing the potential side affects and complications of the vaccines.

Remember "We can't find out what's in the bill until we pass it'? This seems like "We can't tell you how dangerous the vaccine is till everyone takes it".

U can stop with ur bs numbers. Although ur playing these numbers up but what are those numbers to ur area(population) ? What are the ages of those admitted? Age of those on life support? Also, those so called 94% have freedom of choice and using them as if they are the super spreader is bs n makes u a pathetic pos!
18,000 COVID deaths in May, 150 of them vaccinated. 99% unvaccinated. But keep saying the vaccine doesn't work. Moron.

18,000 COVID deaths in May, 150 of them vaccinated. 99% unvaccinated. But keep saying the vaccine doesn't work. Moron.
No one in their right mind could possibly argue that the mRNA vaccines don’t work short term against the strain they were developed for.

I’m not sure that’s the argument.

No one in their right mind could possibly argue that the mRNA vaccines don’t work short term against the strain they were developed for.

I’m not sure that’s the argument.
You don't understand the vaccine at all if this is your rebuttal. It's designed to remain effective (albeit a decreased effectiveness) against mutations.

Ur article really doesn’t prove shit! Just out of a small percentage some were vaccinated. Lots of other causes of death in there n many more variables. Moron! Just like the reports of deaths due to the vaccine. They want to say they don’t know the true cause of death at this time. U won’t see that data on ur numbers since it doesn’t paint the picture they want.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
You don't understand the vaccine at all if this is your rebuttal. It's designed to remain effective (albeit a decreased effectiveness) against mutations.
1) There have been *reports of* some really terrible adverse reactions…I’m not sure the causes of which are understood. I say it that way because some think that any and all data in the VAERS system is total BS. You have to make up your own mind on that one.
2) These vaccines sort of trick your RNA into expressing a spike protein, it’s not known exactly what that does (or doesn’t do) to RNA long term. RNA is pretty important part of your immune system (including your bodies’ ability to fight off cancer). If it has a detrimental longer term effect it could be devastating…or it could be fine. We just aren’t sure yet.
3) We are still learning how effective this type of vax is against variants, but it seems to be at least decent against the first major one. But there will be more. (By decent I mean it doesn’t stop breakthrough infections all that well but it certainly dramatically reduces bad outcomes).
4) We don’t know for sure what’s in the vaccines (which isn’t uncommon for vaccines, but at least one researcher claims to have found graphene oxide in them, certainly not confirmed), and lastly despite 20+ years of research and development the FDA has never fully approved any mRNA treatment for anything. Why?

Same question applies to why you don’t see commercials for commercials for specific vaccines. It’s not money, Q2 2021 Pfizer grossed over $18B. Is it because you have to list known side effects and that may cause additional hesitancy?

Again, can we all remember back to this time last year?

Do we remember what the dems were saying about the vaccine? First it was they would never touch it cause they thought Trump made it himself.

Then when Trump had the election stolen from him, suddenly they loved it.

But throughout all this discussion, do we ever remember any of the internet doctors here telling us that there would be massive outbreaks of damaging side affects from these vaccines?

That they would cause deaths?

And of course the biggie....that people who got the vaccines WOULD STILL GET COVID.

None of that happened. Yet the same internet doctors that didn't see any of this happening, are still touting the same vaccines and still acting like anyone that questions them are morons.

Track records matter. You internet doctors have been dead ass wrong about these vaccines every step of the way. Eat it.

Reactions: BlueEyedGator17
1) There have been *reports of* some really terrible adverse reactions…I’m not sure the causes of which are understood. I say it that way because some think that any and all data in the VAERS system is total BS. You have to make up your own mind on that one.
2) These vaccines sort of trick your RNA into expressing a spike protein, it’s not known exactly what that does (or doesn’t do) to RNA long term. RNA is pretty important part of your immune system (including your bodies’ ability to fight off cancer). If it has a detrimental longer term effect it could be devastating…or it could be fine. We just aren’t sure yet.
3) We are still learning how effective this type of vax is against variants, but it seems to be at least decent against the first major one. But there will be more. (By decent I mean it doesn’t stop breakthrough infections all that well but it certainly dramatically reduces bad outcomes).
4) We don’t know for sure what’s in the vaccines (which isn’t uncommon for vaccines, but at least one researcher claims to have found graphene oxide in them, certainly not confirmed), and lastly despite 20+ years of research and development the FDA has never fully approved any mRNA treatment for anything. Why?

Same question applies to why you don’t see commercials for commercials for specific vaccines. It’s not money, Q2 2021 Pfizer grossed over $18B. Is it because you have to list known side effects and that may cause additional hesitancy?
Probably no commercials because they aren't available for commercial sale. All that they make the government buys. That's how it differs from, say, the HPV Vaccine, which doctors can sell. Why waste money on advertising if it won't increase revenue?

Probably no commercials because they aren't available for commercial sale. All that they make the government buys. That's how it differs from, say, the HPV Vaccine, which doctors can sell. Why waste money on advertising if it won't increase revenue?
The more people get the shot the more the govt buys. Keep up big guy.

Edit: turn on the TV and tell me what’s at the end of every big pharm commercial

Remember, the high risk citizens get the virus from somebody. usually a low risk person. Or their spouse got it from a low risk person.
And unfortunately, it seems the vaccinated are just as likely to pass it on to high risk people as the unvaccinated. Perhaps even moreso.

I’m way more on your side than not. I think these vaccines are modern medical miracles.

I also think they are aggressive and have caused some pretty bad outcomes for a small percentage of people.

I’m 44 and healthy, but I’m honestly a little scared of both Covid and the vaccine - but don’t call me an anti vaxxer. I’ve never turned down a vaccine for myself or my kids. I honestly am waiting for the protein based Novavax but am about to give up and just get the J&J. I just don’t want emerging medical technology in my body unless I’m at a higher chance of death.

I’d never in a million years tell a grandparent not to get vaccinated, nor would I put mRNA vaccines in my 15YO or 13YO. There has to be a risk/reward analysis done.
You're 44 and scared of covid? Seriously?

And I’m here to report that we’re having a surge of coronavirus in unvaccinated people that is entirely preventable and leading to people dying that didn’t have to die. And all this miss information about bullshit that doesn’t work when you have a way to prevent it disease is personally going to cause the death of a very good friend of mine‘s grandmother it was convince not to get the vaccine by her son-in-law who’s an Internet expert anti-VAXer

and it’s just kind of sad when all the jokes are said and done. You guys don’t know dick but you think you do and that’s what sad.

not aimed at you @BillCutting4585
Miss you, buddy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT