ADVERTISEMENT

Is there anything more white and simpleton than country music Line Dancing?

Anything more white 🤷‍♂️

Line dancing has become a staple of the Black community‘s culture as it naturally provides a sense of comfort, unity and pride at any festivity.
No matter where Black people are, if “Candy” by Cameo comes on, it’s an instant signal that leads everyone in attendance to dance in sync like a flash mob while doing the Electric Slide. There isn’t a wrong time or place to break out in dance or age demographic, so this can often be seen at a family reunion, wedding, graduation and birthday party, bar mitzvah, randomly in public places like a park or festival, and more. It’s an unspoken way Black people bond and socialize.

Is there anything more ghetto than black people break dancing?

Great thread, started out as dumb ass white peoples line dancing - then turned into a commercial about moving to Jacksonville and finally ending with a bunch of old guys talking about how they used to party but don’t anymore.

Long live The Paking Lot 😂

Let me be clear. Line dancing is for stupid white people that can't dance which let's face it is about all of them. Also I closed this thread for replies. If it's fay now not my doing, that's on you guys with your fairy HS 50 year reunion talk. Serious, who goes to a HS reunion? I didn't even go to graduation.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Let me be clear. Line dancing is for stupid white people that can't dance which let's face it is about all of them. Also I closed this thread for replies. If it's fay now not my doing, that's on you guys with your fairy HS 50 year reunion talk. Serious, who goes to a HS reunion? I didn't even go to graduation.

Relax pal, did you find an out of round cheerio in your cereal bowl this morning ??

• Haha

You have to graduate to attend reunions.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
It's mostly motels and commercial development type business park fodder around there, especially straight across from the old Bombay Bicycle Club. There are some residential decent developments east of Southside Blvd but Baymeadows between Southside and Philips Highway gives me a rash and a case of the hives. It's serious clutter. But to be fair, the intracoastal area I have a house in has become unrecognizable. The traffic sucks all day long.........and the people that shop in the area, half of them don't speak English, and it's not just Hispanics, it's nuts. I don't know where these people came from and why they are there or what they are doing there. I think the Regency area rats are crawling east these days. :mad: Like I've said, were it up to me, I'd be out of Duval forever. And lucky me, have a hurricane barreling up the gulf coast this week. I'm bugging out tomorrow and hope it doesn't level this little town.
Diversity is our strength.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT