ADVERTISEMENT

Is Kamala warming up in the bullpen?

PC2kD25Rr6Uj.jpeg

Sure seems like it as the number of sharks grows larger circling the Biden carcass.
They don't want Kamala either. The Dems are going to make a mess of this out of fear of Trump.

I'm leaning towards Biden being forced out and Kamala fighting for the spot. I truly don't think she can beat Trump. I can't see America voting for a woman, especially a black one.

Yes, that's true. Most people don't realize just how stupid she is which is pretty damn stupid.

I read her senior thesis at Princeton, it was at Best a B minus high school paper. It was on being black at Princeton. She is a total racist by the way..

She is also on record saying she would rather crawl through broken glass, than be president, let's hope that holds ...
I seriously don't know but what makes you qualified to judge someone's SR thesis from Princeton?

• Haha
Reactions: FresnoGator
I think it has to be.

I didn't know this prior, but apparently FEC finance laws dictate that you can't just transfer donated funds from one candidate to another, with the exception of the Vice President.

Seeing that she's the only one with access to the war chest...
Yup! And they could lose ballot access in 3 states. At the same time, the Dems will **** it up because they really don't like Kamala.

I seriously don't know but what makes you qualified to judge someone's SR thesis from Princeton?
1 - I can read
2 - I'm a writer and was editor of my HS newspaper
3 - i'm a doctor, but then again, so is Jill Biden
3 - during my specialty residency, we critiqued 50 articles a week from refereed professional journals for 2 years.

Need more? Also, i was very fair in giving her a B-. It was probably closer to a C ...

1 - I can read
3 - during my specialty residency, we critiqued 50 articles a week from refereed professional journals for 2 years.

Need more? Also, i was very fair in giving her a B-. It was probably closer to a C ...
Very impressive, honestly. I am not even able to say that I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

• Haha
1 - I can read

That's outstanding. After I retired, I started doing fishing charters. One of my customers has a crazier resume than that!!
He's from a small town in Florida, studied history and archeology in Costa Rica, then went to both UF and Ole Miss and is a now a practicing neurologist in Mississippi. If you met the guy you'd never guess any of this just talking to him, salt of the earth kind of guy, 😂

• Love
That's outstanding. After I retired, I started doing fishing charters. One of my customers has a crazier resume than that!!
He's from a small town in Florida, studied history and archeology in Costa Rica, then went to both UF and Ole Miss and is a now a practicing neurologist in Mississippi. If you met the guy you'd never guess any of this just talking to him, salt of the earth kind of guy, 😂
Sounds like a cool guy. Haha, my resume is not crazy. i was just telling Kalim what makes me imminently qualified to judge her Sr. thesis, in addition to having written one at UF that was exponentially better than what MO wrote ...

Reactions: NavigatorII
Sounds like a cool guy. Haha, my resume is not crazy. i was just telling Kalim what makes me imminently qualified to judge her Sr. thesis, in addition to having written one at UF that was exponentially better than what MO wrote ...
I read it. It was an amazing humiliating smackdown, whether intended or not. 😂

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT