ADVERTISEMENT

Is Kamala warming up in the bullpen?

Holy crap this is a good point.

Hur doesn’t think a jury would be able to convict him because he’s so old and feeble, but he’s qualified to be POTUS for 4 more years?

There is going to be some SERIOUS fishtailing going on by demoRATS...and their media outlets claiming FJB is JUST FINE. He will be stowed away in the basement again.

1 - I can read
2 - I'm a writer and was editor of my HS newspaper
3 - i'm a doctor, but then again, so is Jill Biden
3 - during my specialty residency, we critiqued 50 articles a week from refereed professional journals for 2 years.

Need more? Also, i was very fair in giving her a B-. It was probably closer to a C ...
Well only #3 qualifies you. Proceed

The dems have no idea which way to lean. They will come to the realization that it doesn't matter what they think.

Biden doesn't need their support because he himself isn't making the decisions. Jill and the Biden family are and they will not let him drop out.

Reactions: nail1988
Holy crap this is a good point.

Hur doesn’t think a jury would be able to convict him because he’s so old and feeble, but he’s qualified to be POTUS for 4 more years?

C'mon man!! Facts. Unless the Pant's Shitter dies, steps down or gets replaced by The Toe, all of those campaign contributions will be returned to donors unspent if they go another way, say like Big Mike or Gavin Gruesome.

C'mon man!! Facts. Unless the Pant's Shitter dies, steps down or gets replaced by The Toe, all of those campaign contributions will be returned to donors unspent if they go another way, say like Big Mike or Gavin Gruesome.
Or the Governor who looks like Lord Farquad from Shrek.

I was being serious, even though I'm not sure who you meant. Those campaign contributions can't LEGALLY go to anyone else, but hey, that's never stopped a democrat from doing what's illegal.

Michigan Governor
827362c4923c3138a02a9497934bb365bf0cd02e6b38e72b23877a79662dcd0f_1.jpg

qrualak2jl28983qzjsjsna1wvpkap3i.jpg

I was being serious, even though I'm not sure who you meant. Those campaign contributions can't LEGALLY go to anyone else, but hey, that's never stopped a democrat from doing what's illegal.
You’re missing my point.

The Dems have everything both ways.

They are unfettered by the fact that Hur clearly pointed out that Biden committed felonies - but he refused to recommend charges because of Biden’s appearance to a jury…but he’s “just fine for 4 more years”.

Having cake and eating too, it’s all they know.

You’re missing my point.

The Dems have everything both ways.

They are unfettered by the fact that Hur clearly pointed out that Biden committed felonies - but he refused to recommend charges because of Biden’s appearance to a jury…but he’s “just fine for 4 more years”.

Having cake and eating too, it’s all they know.
Heinricht Garland needs to spend some nights in jail until the audio interview is released to Congress. I understand what you said, but the Dims can't just run someone other than the Pants Shitter or the Cackling Hen and give them the half billion dollars of campaign funds already committed to the current campaign. That's all I was saying. It was all over talk radio today. The commies are in quite the pickle over it, and they are cringing because they REALLY don't want Harris to be the nominee.

During covid

426brt.jpg
She is getting crucified over her covid terrorism. She wouldn't even let people travel between their own residences, if they had two of them. No fishing, no hunting, no hiking, no nothing...............but her husband got caught being photographed taking his bass boat out fishing, that was A okay. 😂 Not a lot of competition for good fishing spots.

Heinricht Garland needs to spend some nights in jail until the audio interview is released to Congress. I understand what you said, but the Dims can't just run someone other than the Pants Shitter or the Cackling Hen and give them the half billion dollars of campaign funds already committed to the current campaign. That's all I was saying. It was all over talk radio today. The commies are in quite the pickle over it, and they are cringing because they REALLY don't want Harris to be the nominee.
You're totally right.

If I sent a donation into the Briben campaign you can't just turn around and give it to Newsome.

That's extremely illegal...which means they'll probably do it and nothing will happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT