ADVERTISEMENT

Is Francesca actually Kalim or Shifty?

RussellCasse

Gator Great
May 16, 2023
She gets destroyed by the panel, which includes Democrat lawyer Mark Garegos. How many of these talking points that were just disproven did Kalim and Shifty parrot.

I love how once she is proven wrong she starts getting text messages or googling to help her. Priceless.

Last edited:
She gets destroyed by the panel, which includes Democrat lawyer Mark Garregos. How many of these talking points that were just disproven did Kalim and Shifty parrot.

I love how once she is proven wrong she starts getting text messages or googling to help her. Priceless.

They ALL are about 1/100th as bright as they think they are...and it shows EVERY TIME their lips..and in some cases their fingers are moving. The more they let her speak...the dumber she sounds, and that is some feat. (I think our resident snowflakes really need to listen to this to see how dumb they ALL sound.

The more they let her speak...the dumber she sounds, and that is some feat.

The fantastic part? Kalim and shifty parrot the very things she is parroting. Mark Garegos (yet another democrat that cannot stand trump) absolutely destroyed her.

And the looks on his face when she was speaking, were priceless. It was like he wanted to tell her to stop before she steps in it even further.

They have no clue how badly this is backfiring.

The fantastic part? Kalim and shifty parrot the very things she is parroting. Mark Garegos (yet another democrat that cannot stand trump) absolutely destroyed her.

And the looks on his face when she was speaking, were priceless. It was like he wanted to tell her to stop before she steps in it even further.

They have no clue how badly this is backfiring.
And it has already cost them the election...at least it has helped them lose it after their historically horrible performance after they stole the election.

There's a twitter account called Biden's wins I follow just for the randomness and spin, it's hysterical.
Kal, Doreen, Shifty, MDFer, Speed, etc almost have enough to fill out a lady's softball team. I've already picked out their name. The Whirling Dervishes. 😂

KYGWJo.gif

@kalimgoodman needs to get in here and explain why Democrat Lawyer, Mark Geregos is wrong.

I doesn’t think he has the guts. 😂
Simply put, you have been wrong on everything and so is that lawyer.

He's not going to tell you why, but he knows everyone but him is wrong about everything.

Plus, one time he told us what the predicate crime was so he never has to say it again.

• Haha
Reactions: RussellCasse
Simply put, you have been wrong on everything and so is that lawyer.

He's not going to tell you why, but he knows everyone but him is wrong about everything.

Plus, one time he told us what the predicate crime was so he never has to say it again.

Weird isn’t it. All these legal minds, including many democrat lawyers, are wrong. The extremist on the left, who are in the minority, are correct on this, even though a large percentage of people on that
same side of the aisle, agree there isn’t a felony here.

Imagine being so emotionally triggered by Trump, and manipulated so easily by the media, that you are more concerned with an entry in quickbooks, than pedophilia, incest, child abuse, money laundering, and fraud.

Weird isn’t it. All these legal minds, including many democrat lawyers, are wrong. The extremist on the left, who are in the minority, are correct on this, even though a large percentage of people on that
same side of the aisle, agree there isn’t a felony here.

Imagine being so emotionally triggered by Trump, and manipulated so easily by the media, that you are more concerned with an entry in quickbooks, than pedophilia, incest, child abuse, money laundering, and fraud.
It's really hard for me to understand.

Trump is an a$$hole, I understand that, but it amazes me how they can suspend disbelief on all of the issues surrounding the Biden Crime Family just based on their triggers.

It's really hard for me to understand.

Trump is an a$$hole, I understand that, but it amazes me how they can suspend disbelief on all of the issues surrounding the Biden Crime Family just based on their triggers.

Even worse is the right is willing to debate, on ANY issue. The left? Nope. They ONLY want to discuss Trump.

We have a very clear picture of who is in a cult. This board provides the evidence on a daily basis. Just look at the threads and who responds. It’s chicken 💩.

But it’s also a tactic. I will leave it at that.

Reactions: fatman76
Even worse is the right is willing to debate, on ANY issue. The left? Nope. They ONLY want to discuss Trump.

We have a very clear picture of who is in a cult. This board provides the evidence on a daily basis. Just look at the threads and who responds. It’s chicken 💩.

admit nothing
deny everything
ask for proof
move the goalposts
make counter accusations
change the subject

Tell me what they could talk about? (that would not be ENTIRLY embarrassing for them)

Tell me what they could talk about? (that would not be ENTIRLY embarrassing for them)

I don’t disagree. Yet they continue to be upset over quickbooks. You just proved how disingenuous they are. They don’t give a crap about the rule of law.

The fun part for me has been watching Kalim twist into pretzels after complaining about corruption in our legal system, but on Trump…he now thinks judges and DA’s are above reproach.

Quite tasty.

admit nothing
deny everything
ask for proof
move the goalposts
make counter accusations
change the subject
One more. Accuse your opponent of ALL of the dirty crap you've been getting away with for decades. It's why it's hard to argue with a Democrat, they'll baffle you with their bullshit and beat you with their vast experience in doing so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT