ADVERTISEMENT

Iran: "There will be no Isreal in 25 yrs"

GatorGray

Bull Gator
Apr 3, 2002
This is not reassuring:

Israel will not exist in another quarter century, Iran's supreme leader, the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, said during a speech this week in Tehran, state-run media report.

"I'd say (to Israel) that they will not see (the end) of these 25 years," the Islamic Republic News Agency quoted Khamenei as saying Wednesday at the Imam Khomeini Mosque.

Khamenei raised the issue while discussing the recent nuclear deal between Iran and the so-called P5+1

LINK

Nahhh...they're good peeps, we just gotta give them everything they want and it will all work out...

• Angry
Reactions: fatman76
Another example of the Obama administration strengthening opposition to democracy. Strange how the only shining light and free state in the entire region has its enemy emboldened. The migration crisis that is hitting Europe right now is clear failed policy of the current and passed administrations. If we held our politicians to the same standard as our head football coaches we would have rid of these misfits a long time ago. What's going on now is what seems to be a break down of all big government decisions by all leaders across the globe. Europe better think long and hard about accepting what will turn out to be a crushing blow to their long term economy, these 3rd world fighting age "migrants".

"" If we held our politicians to the same standard as our head football coaches we would have rid of these misfits a long time ago.""

Great line Martha81

Easy promise for an Ayatollah to make considering that he, himself, almost certainly won't be around in 25 years.

I declare that Alachua County will no longer exist in 2,600 fortnights. Praise be.

This is not reassuring:

Israel will not exist in another quarter century, Iran's supreme leader, the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, said during a speech this week in Tehran, state-run media report.

"I'd say (to Israel) that they will not see (the end) of these 25 years," the Islamic Republic News Agency quoted Khamenei as saying Wednesday at the Imam Khomeini Mosque.

Khamenei raised the issue while discussing the recent nuclear deal between Iran and the so-called P5+1

LINK
Post aged pretty well….

Reactions: LordofallSocks
I think Israel has a better chance than Iran does....if they keep going down the path that they are. At least the mullahs do not have a good chance...especially since Trump will win in 24. If FJB were to steal again...then all bets are off. Those libs LOVE them some America enemies.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
I think Israel has a better chance than Iran does....if they keep going down the path that they are. At least the mullahs do not have a good chance...especially since Trump will win in 24. If FJB were to steal again...then all bets are off. Those libs LOVE them some America enemies.
They are losing the war of demographics and will always have the danger of geography. It’s been true for 2 millenia. They need the Sunni’s as allies which Hamas saw on Oct 6, which is why in part they attacked.

Iran/Persia are a great people but between dictators (Shah of Iran) and Islamic theocracies, their greatness may that decades/centuries or longer…

• Haha
They are losing the war of demographics and will always have the danger of geography. It’s been true for 2 millenia. They need the Sunni’s as allies which Hamas saw on Oct 6, which is why in part they attacked.

Iran/Persia are a great people but between dictators (Shah of Iran) and Islamic theocracies, their greatness may that decades/centuries or longer…
VERY true...however these people need to stand up for what they believe in like we did 250 years ago. They stood up to us and kicked the Shah out...and things got much worse for them. (that does not make what we did right)

VERY true...however these people need to stand up for what they believe in like we did 250 years ago. They stood up to us and kicked the Shah out...and things got much worse for them. (that does not make what we did right)
Agreed on all points.

We deposed the Shah of Iran, and look what we got.

• Sad
Reactions: NavigatorII

May win, Trump may win.

Say what now? Anwhar Sadat offered him safe exile, and we know how well that worked for him.
When the CIA installed the Shah in Iran at roughly the same time the popular Imam, Ayatollah was exiled. As i read it this was all orchestrated by the CIA. Perhaps I got that wrong. I admit i have no personal knowledge of how this came about.

When the CIA installed the Shah in Iran at roughly the same time the popular Imam, Ayatollah was exiled. As i read it this was all orchestrated by the CIA. Perhaps I got that wrong. I admit i have no personal knowledge of how this came about.
We didn't install him he came into his monarchy fairly young. it was the cold war and could be useful for keeping the Russians in Afghanistan and out of +he Middle East, but he went more authoritarian +Jan we liked and som^ wishful thinking idiot thought an Islamic republic was a good idea even though our allies friends the Turk's have always been shady AF.

Anwhar Sadat offered him a safe exile in Egypt and to his credit he stepped down relatively peacefully with an estimated 2000 people dying in clashes with government forces during the extremely brief revolution.

Sadat was assassinated and Egypt went down the path that resulted in half the 9/11 hijackers being Egyptian nationals.

• Sad
We didn't install him he came into his monarchy fairly young. it was the cold war and could be useful for keeping the Russians in Afghanistan and out of +he Middle East, but he went more authoritarian +Jan we liked and som^ wishful thinking idiot thought an Islamic republic was a good idea even though our allies friends the Turk's have always been shady AF.

Anwhar Sadat offered him a safe exile in Egypt and to his credit he stepped down relatively peacefully with an estimated 2000 people dying in clashes with government forces during the extremely brief revolution.

Sadat was assassinated and Egypt went down the path that resulted in half the 9/11 hijackers being Egyptian nationals.
People do not understand this radical muslim movement. when they jailed the people who they suspected of being responsible for Sadats death, Ayman Zawahiri was in that jail cell. This movement did not just start up around 9/11. These idiots have been coming for us decades before that, and even TOLD us they were coming...and we ignored them.

• Haha

great people? lol

Lord Sock, what's your take that Bush and the CIA orchestrated 911? I think it's bullshit, but what do I know? That's a favorite conspiracy theory the leftist fairies try to illustrate. You've got a keen sense of military history. What's your theory?

Lord Sock, what's your take that Bush and the CIA orchestrated 911? I think it's bullshit, but what do I know? That's a favorite conspiracy theory the leftist fairies try to illustrate. You've got a keen sense of military history. What's your theory?
I don't believe anyone would have intentionally allowed an incursion of that magnitude to occur.

Then again we're still waiting for all the MAGIC / ENIGMA intelligence to be de classified, I've heard there's proof that Intel analysts in Corregidor the Marshall Islands and Ribaul heard chatter from Pacific Fleet that was concerning enough to CNO Stark to issue a warning order to all posts in the Asian theater to stand up and prepare to depend against an amphibious assault.

Further, it's possible that the carriers and subs were intentionally moved out of port leaving only the battleships as tempting bait. There was a pissing contest on going between those commanding battleships and those commanding the first carriers. Most wars are not only fought against the enemy, but between branches and between intelligence gathering and warfare communities.

• Wow
I don't believe anyone would have intentionally allowed an incursion of that magnitude to occur.

Then again we're still waiting for all the MAGIC / ENIGMA intelligence to be de classified, I've heard there's proof that Intel analysts in Corregidor the Marshall Islands and Ribaul heard chatter from Pacific Fleet that was concerning enough to CNO Stark to issue a warning order to all posts in the Asian theater to stand up and prepare to depend against an amphibious assault.

Further, it's possible that the carriers and subs were intentionally moved out of port leaving only the battleships as tempting bait. There was a pissing contest on going between those commanding battleships and those commanding the first carriers. Most wars are not only fought against the enemy, but between branches and between intelligence gathering and warfare communities.
I am one that does believe we disregarded the Japanese attack on Pearl, and knew it was coming. You have to remember what the mood was then, and we had lost hundreds of thousands of Men to WW1. Both political sides did not want to go to war because of this. The only way we were actually going to war was if we were attacked. And I find it a strange coincidence that our carriers were out to sea.

I am one that does believe we disregarded the Japanese attack on Pearl, and knew it was coming. You have to remember what the mood was then, and we had lost hundreds of thousands of Men to WW1. Both political sides did not want to go to war because of this. The only way we were actually going to war was if we were attacked. And I find it a strange coincidence that our carriers were out to sea.
On a slightly different note, in the latest sham trial of Trump by NY, did anyone else note that the first witness for the prosecution was a real dick(Pecker).

Reactions: Capt Ron 1

You see, therein lies the problem.
All Stark did was issue a warning order, if he would've put on his Ironman suit than all of that crap wouldn't have happened.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT