ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa caucus----what a complete and absolute fiasco. And this party wants to take over

Rush probably needed a good laugh after today and the dumbocrats are giving it to him and the rest of the nation...its early but lets hope the rest of the year goes just as poorly and comically for them

Dems trying to run a caucus

Democrats trying to "catch" Trump

Rush probably needed a good laugh after today and the dumbocrats are giving it to him and the rest of the nation...its early but lets hope the rest of the year goes just as poorly and comically for them

Dems trying to run a caucus

Democrats trying to "catch" Trump

what a 3 ring circus lol

ButtBoy claiming victory with no ballots counted

Next day, dems still don't know who won, throw up their hands and leave for NH.

Meanwhile, Pres Trump set a caucus record for most votes ever for an incumbent.

While CNN is telling the sheep that every dem candidate is polling ahead of Trump.

Reactions: nail1988
It keeps getting better.....the team that built the phone app that caused all this mess worked for the Hillary For America campaign.

Buttkick claims victory, because his internal polling says so.

Brother Brandon said it best. I don't care about one's sexual preference. But with Pete and partner you can't tell who the wife is. How can you have a commander-in-chief who you can't tell who the wife is?

Reactions: instaGATOR

Brother Brandon said it best. I don't care about one's sexual preference. But with Pete and partner you can't tell who the wife is. How can you have a commander-in-chief who you can't tell who the wife is?

why are you so interested in who’s pitching and who’s catching? Gays are in the military, correct? Do they have to check a husband/wife box when they enlist? This is a weird preoccupation of yours.

we must know who's the pitcher and who’s the catcher?

The commander in Twink?

Last edited:
why are you so interested in who’s pitching and who’s catching? Gays are in the military, correct? Do they have to check a husband/wife box when they enlist? This is a weird preoccupation of yours.

Not really. This is the guy that could be the leader of the free world. What does he say when he gets another country to commit to a trade deal? "Well that's great, but I can't sign this yet, I have to ask my husband if it's ok"?

I agree. It’s also a little scary that you post Trump’s campaign manager’s words verbatim.
Never saw Trump's campaign manager's words. This was a paraphrase of what Ted Cruz came up with. But why don't we just substitute healthcare with let's see, ANYTHING.

RATS with half the votes @ 5PM ? What a shit show

#fakenews CNN bungled Uncle Joes talking points

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT