ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana-Michigan headed to OT

Michigan isn't good at all on offense. We will not have played a decent offense until tonight.

Looking at these games so far today I am starting to wonder if the defense may be worse than I thought.

LSU showing a little life on offense however.

Last edited:
Eh, they always have trouble with them there, it was the classic gambling spot bet.. Tough home loss hang over following on the road laying too much chalk, with a look ahead sandwich spot in between for the big Penn State game last week.. I been grabbing a lot of these barking dogs today and it's been by far my best last night, and day today for the weekend...best of the year, I've nailed it on every game, Auburn did what I expected to start out, then playing conservative ball on the road to make the game look closer but ill be surprised if they still don't win the football game.. I just would like a cover of (-6.5)

won't happen now with that punt downed at the 2 because Malzahn went conservative and gave up field position for the rest of the Quarter and game punting on 4th and less than half a yard with a guy that cannot and would not be stopped in that scenario by them, guy is too good to stop.. Unless Malzahn gets the balls and lets my coach and ol boy Coach Lindsey wing one here off an RPO after running it for something on first down for a little to set it up on the right hash into the boundary.. I feel a game closer drive coming from Auburn here soon...LSU has been just too worn down, they need a gaffe, or screw up for a turnover, another gift like the punt return that offsets teams better than you...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT