ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana fan here

Dec 4, 2010
Hoosier fan here just wanted to get some Florida high school fans opinion on a player.

Indiana just received a commitment from QB Nick Tronti, he took his team to the Florida state championship game.

Can anyone tell me anything about him? I noticed his ranking wasn't very good but won Florida Mr Football.

Thanks!

He's a really good HS QB, he's mobile, not a very strong arm, seems to be a good competitor, a lot of people on this board thought we should have offered him even though he is not rated very high.

Reactions: IU_Beezo
Hoosier fan here just wanted to get some Florida high school fans opinion on a player.

Indiana just received a commitment from QB Nick Tronti, he took his team to the Florida state championship game.

Can anyone tell me anything about him? I noticed his ranking wasn't very good but won Florida Mr Football.

Thanks!

Is he a Eagle Scout? :D:D

Is he a Eagle Scout? :D:D

Did his B-Ball team have their biggest home CHOKE in the last 95 years by losing by 32 pts?
:p:D:D:D:p:D:D:D:p UF 84 - 52 Choke-la-homa

I seem to remember you telling me a few months ago, about how bad it was going to be for the Mike White Gators when they came in to play your dust-bowl chokers and Kruger.

WRONG YET AGAIN BUTT-HEAD! :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT