ADVERTISEMENT

In before the gun confiscation NUTS.....

Just responding to your comments about folks worshipping Trump because they comment positively on his policies. See how that works?
That's not 'worshipping'. 'Worshipping' is like the 'only Trump' people.

They'll use the phrase 'mean tweets' a lot to dismiss ANY criticism of their master.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
guns-girl.gif

LOL that first one sort of happened to me. BUT I was 6 years old and probably weighed 30 lbs. Barrel rotated up and hit me in the lip.
My Dad LET it happen to me..let the scope ring my eye. I was about 6. Kind of like sticking a table knife in an electrical outlet...you only do it once this way. Had a TOTAL JERK one time tirelessly bragging about his 458 mag ruger #1, so I kept telling him it was garbage, and that I could shoot it one handed(he said it would knock me down) so I grabbed it with one hand and fired it....handed in back to him and called it a pu*** gun. The part I never told him was that the trigger guard ALMOST broke my finger when the gun fired....i just walked away without a wince. Could never give him the satisfaction! LOL But I would never do that again! LOL

My Dad LET it happen to me..let the scope ring my eye. I was about 6. Kind of like sticking a table knife in an electrical outlet...you only do it once this way. Had a TOTAL JERK one time tirelessly bragging about his 458 mag ruger #1, so I kept telling him it was garbage, and that I could shoot it one handed(he said it would knock me down) so I grabbed it with one hand and fired it....handed in back to him and called it a pu*** gun. The part I never told him was that the trigger guard ALMOST broke my finger when the gun fired....i just walked away without a wince. Could never give him the satisfaction! LOL But I would never do that again! LOL
Dad put it (12 gauge) on my shoulder and stood behind and held me. The kick was obviously painful. I told him NOT to hold me. I then half @ssedly put the butt on the small flap of my shoulder. As soon as I fired, it slipped off, rotated up and the barrel gave me a fat lip. I decided then that a sore shoulder was better than a fat lip. I also never shot that gun again until I was 12. It was target practice and small game hunting for me with 22s and pellet guns.

Dad put it (12 gauge) on my shoulder and stood behind and held me. The kick was obviously painful. I told him NOT to hold me. I then half @ssedly put the butt on the small flap of my shoulder. As soon as I fired, it slipped off, rotated up and the barrel gave me a fat lip. I decided then that a sore shoulder was better than a fat lip. I also never shot that gun again until I was 12. It was target practice and small game hunting for me with 22s and pellet guns.
Better he was behind you holding you then telling you to stand against a tree lol

LOL!

Gotta defend them guns!

You know it's kinda weird when you think about it. Every single shooter throughout history chose to use a gun....even though they didn't need one, according to you.

Theo the town is defending their guns 😎

Created a militia to stop your gun grabbing friends 😬

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT