ADVERTISEMENT

I'm very concerned about DirtRoadRooster...

He is in the same cave as that fvck up named USCRB who was here during the football season hyping up Muschamp and whoever that young weasel was that started at QB. Guaranteed a win.

They both disappeared with the same twerp who was all obsessed with out postponement of the LSU game.

Those cocks sure crow real loud but go limp and disappear after running that mouth all the time and end up being wrong.

Congrats on winning the CWS. You have to have sufficient talent to win it, but team chemistry is critical too. USC's moxie has gone AWOL the past few years; hoping that Kingston will get it back.

Glad to see UF committing more resources to baseball. Can someone point me to articles regarding the replacement for McKethan? Architect's drawings?

Congrats on winning the CWS. You have to have sufficient talent to win it, but team chemistry is critical too. USC's moxie has gone AWOL the past few years; hoping that Kingston will get it back.

Glad to see UF committing more resources to baseball. Can someone point me to articles regarding the replacement for McKethan? Architect's drawings?
Not a total replacement. The latest figure Is 65m in upgrades.

http://floridagators.com/sports/2017/3/2/facility-projects.aspx
http://www.onlygators.com/09/16/201...pgrade-including-standalone-football-complex/
This is from 9/16, when the UAA first approved the funding and the beginning of the projects. Since then there has been talk, supposedly, of building a brand new baseball facility near the softball complex. But have heard nor read anything concrete on that.

http://floridagators.com/sports/2017/3/2/facility-projects.aspx
http://www.onlygators.com/09/16/201...pgrade-including-standalone-football-complex/
This is from 9/16, when the UAA first approved the funding and the beginning of the projects. Since then there has been talk, supposedly, of building a brand new baseball facility near the softball complex. But have heard nor read anything concrete on that.
Thanks for sharing. Seeing the current McKethan on TV, it's definitely not aesthetically pleasing, and the lack of shade is probably a disincentive for attendance. The drawings look good - hope it comes to fruition, be it a remodel or a new facility. If UK can upgrade its baseball facilities, so can UF!:) Good luck.

Thanks for sharing. Seeing the current McKethan on TV, it's definitely not aesthetically pleasing, and the lack of shade is probably a disincentive for attendance. The drawings look good - hope it comes to fruition, be it a remodel or a new facility. If UK can upgrade its baseball facilities, so can UF!:) Good luck.

What you miss is that UF has solid facilities for all 21 sports, which is why UF is the only school in the Nation to finish in the Top 10 for the Director's Cup for the last 34 consecutive years, and Top 5 for the last 9 years, including #3 for 2016 with 3 more NC's. It's also why UF virtually OWNS the SEC All Sports Trophies. :cool:

When any school is basically a one-pony show, then they can throw most of their cash into making that one sports facilities better than most.

BTW, you did know that UF is also the only school in the Nation to win a NC in all 3 of the Men's Big 3 Sports (football-basketball-baseball) in the last 50 years, and the ONLY SEC school to ever do so? o_O

Reactions: TennesseeGator
one new SC fan already has added more meaningful contribution than insta in just two posts...

Reactions: METSWIN
one new SC fan already has added more meaningful contribution than insta in just two posts...
While this jerk moron is now spending his time holding hands with his new sweetheart, the dunnygoater, while never having added anything of value to this site. The really funny thing is his claiming that he's a phootball genius that will one day come off the welfare dole to be a Gator coach... :rolleyes: (would have to be an in house nepotism pity hire)

I love how he thinks im a black bum on the street wearing sewn together cloths and begging for change.. the image would scare him since he's so blatantly racist

I love how he thinks im a black bum on the street wearing sewn together cloths and begging for change.. the image would scare him since he's so blatantly racist

I don't know nor care who you are or what you wear.
I'm just going by the idiot chit that you post on a regular basis.
It paints a prefect picture of the flawed character that's hiding under whatever it's wrapped up in. o_O

And I ceased being scared of dying, or what lies after the dirt nap begins, a very long time ago,,, how about you? o_O

Reactions: fsu939913
While this jerk moron is now spending his time holding hands with his new sweetheart, the dunnygoater, while never having added anything of value to this site. The really funny thing is his claiming that he's a phootball genius that will one day come off the welfare dole to be a Gator coach... :rolleyes: (would have to be an in house nepotism pity hire)

Says the guy blasting the same "poem" over and over every time I post, regardless of whom it's directed towards.

Funny.

For someone who claims to have been married for so long, yourevreally not very dedicated.
Only posting what your crap deserves for a response.

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

What kind of response do your posts deserve?

If you phrased all of your future posts as limericks, it would be an improvement.

Reactions: GatorGray
We laugh at the troll Instagator
Whose penis is not an inflator
So when he stops by
We all stand and cry
"We wish we could think of another line!"

Reactions: nail1988
Always top quality drivel here, with an occasional pity-laugh thrown in...

Okay jerks,,,, All ABOARD!

14591844_1259697510717001_2026578628495228701_n.jpg

how does it feel to be arguing rogue with everyone by yourself in every single thread on the page

how does it feel to be arguing rogue with everyone by yourself in every single thread on the page

Sorry moron, but the circle of jerks does not encompass everyone.

And it feels Ike the jerker chumps need some serious help from the non-brain-dead usually.... :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT