some consumers who want to keep what they have and forcing others to buy
more costly policies.

The main reason insurers offer is that
the policies fall short of what the Affordable Care Act requires
starting Jan. 1. Most are ending policies sold after the law passed in
March 2010. At least a few are canceling plans sold to people with
pre-existing medical conditions.

LINK

No sense in beating a dead horse, we all knew it would be like this. It will be less affordable and there will be less care, that's a given.

I accepted a 10% cost rise for my business health insurance by renewing early. If I had renewed December, I was told to expect 170% increase....yes that is 170% increase....

And my wife went to a lawyers conference 2 weeks ago on the new health insurnace aspects....where basically the only thing she really picked up was that no company should ever provide health insurance to employees if they are a small enough company. (under 50 peeps)

Affordable Health Care Act was a lying misnomer, and anyone who read its funding basis knew it.....it NEVER was to make health insurance affordable

Originally posted by IrishPokerDog:

I accepted a 10% cost rise for my business health insurance by renewing early. If I had renewed December, I was told to expect 170% increase....yes that is 170% increase....

And my wife went to a lawyers conference 2 weeks ago on the new health insurnace aspects....where basically the only thing she really picked up was that no company should ever provide health insurance to employees if they are a small enough company. (under 50 peeps)

Affordable Health Care Act was a lying misnomer, and anyone who read its funding basis knew it.....it NEVER was to make health insurance affordable
And that is just based on the premiums...wait until people find out what their deductibles, copays, and out of pocket maximums are...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT