ADVERTISEMENT

If you could get one thing from Santa Clause , what would it be?

PlutoDroid

Rowdy Reptile
Aug 16, 2015
Being that it's Christmas Eve and all, I have been thinking what I would ask the magical man in red for. I'm thinking about sports related gifts. This year I would like a Baylor beatdown of Georgia.

How about you?

Oh and Merry Christmas. I hope you all get to spend this time with your families.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Being that it's Christmas Eve and all, I have been thinking what I would ask the magical man in red for. I'm thinking about sports related gifts. This year I would like a Baylor beatdown of Georgia.

How about you?

Oh and Merry Christmas. I hope you all get to spend this time with your families.
You’ll probably get your wish. But how sad that you want your rival to lose more than you want your team to win. LBS right there.

How about you?

Merry Christmas to you and yours... Dawgs win 15-6. :)
I would hope for a Cavaliers miracle but that's wasting a wish on an ACC team I'm afraid so I'm hoping for OSU to embarrass Clemson (probably not happening either).

Reactions: PlutoDroid
Merry Christmas to you and yours... Dawgs win 15-6. :)
I would hope for a Cavaliers miracle but that's wasting a wish on an ACC team I'm afraid so I'm hoping for OSU to embarrass Clemson (probably not happening either).
I think osu has a decent chance to beat them. Embarrass? Probably not but if you had asked me I would never have thought Clemson would embarrass bama last year, so you never know.

I wish for f$u to get embarrassed, then zapped out of existence. And a new pair of sneakers wouldn’t be bad

I spent so much money on Christmas this year it's mind boggling.

I am currently standing outside filling up a hot tub to surprise my fiancé.

a new hot tub. Not the used one I bought previously. This one fits two couples.

So all I want for Christmas is phenomenal sex

I think I've earned it.

You’ll probably get your wish. But how sad that you want your rival to lose more than you want your team to win. LBS right there.

Lol. I don't think there needs to be any magical intervention to help us beat Virginia;). Having you lose to Baylor would ensure you finish the season ranked below us again. If we can't have scoreboard, we can at least have that:). On a personal level I hope Gators, Bulldogs, Seminoles, and Hurricanes all have a Merry Christmas. I only hope for your misery as a sports fan after your bowl game.:D

There is some argument about the AMF years but I like the hell out of mine.

Yep, I liked the styling and performance of that era. Never got one cuz I was into triumph Bonnies at that time. Currently enjoyin' my HD softail custom. Great ride...

I am pretty confident our team is going to win. To the point that I wouldn't go wasting a "wish" if I had something such as that one the win. This team still has work to do and still hasn't gotten itself back to where it belongs atop the East, and I watched Virginia play against Clempson. They were not competitive in the least. Everyone is telling us to watch out and not to sleep on Virginia, but I seriously doubt Dan Mullen and crew will. This team certainly didn't sleep on MU last year.

That said, I think someone hit it earlier. I'd like 30 or 40 years to come off the ol' frame. Gorgeous day here for christmas, unlike the rain we've had the last 3 days in a row. Perfect weather for hiking in the mountains and that'd be so much easier if I was a teenager again.

I am pretty confident our team is going to win. To the point that I wouldn't go wasting a "wish" if I had something such as that one the win. This team still has work to do and still hasn't gotten itself back to where it belongs atop the East, and I watched Virginia play against Clempson. They were not competitive in the least. Everyone is telling us to watch out and not to sleep on Virginia, but I seriously doubt Dan Mullen and crew will. This team certainly didn't sleep on MU last year.

That said, I think someone hit it earlier. I'd like 30 or 40 years to come off the ol' frame. Gorgeous day here for christmas, unlike the rain we've had the last 3 days in a row. Perfect weather for hiking in the mountains and that'd be so much easier if I was a teenager again.
Lot of truth to the time thing. When I was late 40s some friends told us we’d see a change at 50. We were both in pretty good shape then and thought that was bullshit. But jts true. Best way I can explain it is it feels like everything is at a gear or two lower than before and things that used to seem routine now are more taxing. I’ll be 53 in February, but some days it feels a lot more than that.

Reactions: Jeff from Jax
Football would be way down my wish list.

However, if it's limited to football...well, if we can't change the past, then I'm good, because I think the Gators are on the path I would have wished for anyway.

Maybe I would wish for the Jaguars to hire somebody with a frigging clue.

Reactions: Jeff from Jax
Lot of truth to the time thing. When I was late 40s some friends told us we’d see a change at 50. We were both in pretty good shape then and thought that was bullshit. But jts true. Best way I can explain it is it feels like everything is at a gear or two lower than before and things that used to seem routine now are more taxing. I’ll be 53 in February, but some days it feels a lot more than that.

You won't be 53 until February? Meh. You are a CHILD. I'm a good solid three months older than you.

I spent so much money on Christmas this year it's mind boggling.

I am currently standing outside filling up a hot tub to surprise my fiancé.

a new hot tub. Not the used one I bought previously. This one fits two couples.

So all I want for Christmas is phenomenal sex

I think I've earned it.

Um, is that really a post for a PUBLIC message board? Kevin Spacey is a sick man.

Great reply for a kid or woman to read huh? But, I guess you gotta look at the source.
We are all sorry you feel offended. We have all donated to the cause of making you feel better buddy.
51JAtVuQxqL._SX355_.jpg

Hey George dickless you would know. Space Mountain is 12” of fun ask your wife!

BTW, he’s listed at 6’1” 380lbs, Sad you need a diet. Try your wife’s, she enjoys Space Mountain sauce so much that she doesn’t leave an ounce on her.

Um, is that really a post for a PUBLIC message board? Kevin Spacey is a sick man.

We have always needed your insight on how to post on public boards.

Is it too late to ask Santa that Clempson beats ohiO state so badly, that osu decides to give up the sport of football for good? I mean this is probably going to happen without Santa's intervention on my behalf, but it never hurts to have all your bases covered.

Reactions: EvilWayz
I'm not sure I'll make it until the new year.

please wish me luck. Because the headache I have ore-hangover might be the end of me,

oooooh if I can just make until December and be officially married....but if tonight is the night, then I battled valiantly.

I leave my boardly possessions to iggy, because he has bestowed many smiles and giggles upon me.

Fairtheewell, my dear friends.

I had that same damn headache on the 27th.... Started drinking at 8 am when I was making the turkey.... by noon it didn't end too well. Nearly killed that gallon of whisky though. The kidney damage I gave myself from all those excedrin later that evening is going to reverberate throughout the next year I know it.

Reactions: Dannygator1989
I had that same damn headache on the 27th.... Started drinking at 8 am when I was making the turkey.... by noon it didn't end too well. Nearly killed that gallon of whisky though. The kidney damage I gave myself from all those excedrin later that evening is going to reverberate throughout the next year I know it.

well fought soldier.

So I cracked the primary of my 1974 1000 XLCH motor to see what kind of disaster I was going to have to deal with. This is what I found.
primary.jpg

I could eat out there. Even the oil wasn't contaminated. And most of it was in there.
THANK YOU SANTA!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT