ADVERTISEMENT

If Kitna played the 2nd half?

We would have one by at least 3-7 points.

AR isn't the answer. He can't pass. He can run but he rarely runs.

Keeping him is on Billy. Coaching him up is on Billy. If this trend continues I don't care if Billy goes the way of Muschamp, McElwain, Zook, Etc.

Reactions: EvilWayz
We would have one by at least 3-7 points.

AR isn't the answer. He can't pass. He can run but he rarely runs.

Keeping him is on Billy. Coaching him up is on Billy. If this trend continues I don't care if Billy goes the way of Muschamp, McElwain, Zook, Etc.
You are probably right. I would like for him to prove us all wrong but if he doesn’t then another year is shot.

The more that comes out the worse it is. This wasn't him accidentally getting some 17-year-old's picture accidentally - seems way way worse and intentional.

He's suspended for due process but I don't see any way he gets out of this without jail, from what's currently being reported.

The more that comes out the worse it is. This wasn't him accidentally getting some 17-year-old's picture accidentally - seems way way worse and intentional.

He's suspended for due process but I don't see any way he gets out of this without jail, from what's currently being reported.
UF distancing themselves from Kitna:

the-office-walk-away.gif

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando

This isn't good at all for this young man

• Wow
Reactions: alaskanseminole
I was coming over here to ask that question. Likely Kitna got caught up in college shens with the photos on his phone and it was a haha, look at this crap as he shared something someone sent him with his buddies. We'll never know if it was some girls that were 16 and built like brick houses. I've seen what's in the bullpen and I'm as sad as Sad was when Spurrier left. :confused:

I was coming over here to ask that question. Likely Kitna got caught up in college shens with the photos on his phone and it was a haha, look at this crap as he shared something someone sent him with his buddies. We'll never know if it was some girls that were 16 and built like brick houses. I've seen what's in the bullpen and I'm as sad as Sad was when Spurrier left. :confused:
That's not what happened but hopefully he gets his life turned around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT